Be a Trader or Be an Affiliate?

Waterlily

If you already have an audience, or a large number of followers, you can venture into affiliate marketing; but the its forex trading that can guarantee you more financial freedom if you have a winning trading strategy.

I think its a good option to both because as a trader you can earn by trading and at the same time you can also refer people to earn more.

• 2 months later...
This is something that’s definitely hard to answer, at least for me. I trade with OctaFX broker and they’re so special with low spreads, high leverage, bonuses and all that, but even if we’re just working as affiliate then too we can make huge money that too fairly consistently. This is all because of massive rebate program that helps me earn 15 dollars profits per lot size and that’s even with losing trades too making it all so much better.

• 2 weeks later...
I prefer being trader because i love trading. Trading is much more easier then any affiliate program. As a trader, i know the flows of trading so i like trading.

Because of it we should be able to trade properly, or learn from a demo account or demo contest so that the skills and experience we get, and trading it could be as much as possible

Well to be successful in attracting traders as an affiliate you have to be proficient in forex, because most of my leads opened account under my link after I helped them to learn forex basics, assisted them in demo trading questions, provide trading signals, etc.

Yeah you have to open an account, but moreover if you open a account then people who you ask to join will be more confident.