Be a Trader or Be an Affiliate?

Waterlily

Hi guys,

Which do you think is beneficial? To be a TRADER or To be an Affiliate?

Currently, I am doing demo account in HY Markets... still practicing though but i also noticed that they have affiliation program in which i can also earn money by referring traders to them. Do you think it will be worth the time if i will join their affiliate program while im still studying and practicing my trading skills?

I need your advice.

Have a nice day fellow traders.

Regards,

waterlily

• 4 weeks later...
If you have many friends that are interested to trade then why not? You could also assist them installing the platform, teach them the trading basics and make some money from their trades. Let's say you are studying finance and have a lot of people interested in trading you could make some money out of it. The question is: students have enough money to trade? Or will they simply open a demo account like you in order to learn how to trade.By opening a real account with 500 dollars do not expect to make so much money out of it. Let's make some calculations. For every 0.01 lot they trade the commission is 0.3 dollars (with a 3 pip spread) and you could make a 0.1 dollar if you get 1 pip commission. If you have 10 friends trading every day you could make 1 dollar every day or 20 dollars a month.

• 2 weeks later...
I agree with you, it's better to choose both. Honestly I just do trading not be an affliate, I don't have free long time to do the advertising as an affliate. Even now I use automatic trading by Zulutrade on my broker Weltrade because don't a time to do trading.

That's right, I choose both too. Now, I'm trading and be an affiliate on Exness and feel very enjoy to do this. It because being an affiliate can add my income beside from my trading. And because I'm a traders too on this broker, so I can more easier to tell everyone about all the advantages for choose my broker to do their trading.

Never tried the affilate path. It must be something peculiar to Forex because I never heard about it as far as futures brokers go. Well, as long as your broker is someone you can honestly reccomend to a good friend of yours, I see no problem with making money as an affiliate. Otherwise, you will be participating in yet another online sham.

I do recommend online businesses, but mostly only to good friends of mine, and I don't get paid for it. Well, if you don't count a beer or some other treat like that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why not be both? I'm both with FXPRIMUS.

Learn to trade the market as a trader while at the same time be an affiliate and refer your friends and family to the world of Forex trading.

But please be responsible. If you want to recommend a product or service to someone, you better be using or doing it yourself. So if you want to be an affiliate, you should be trading the market as well.

I might sound lame but I think being morally responsible is not a bad things.

Hi guys,

Which do you think is beneficial? To be a TRADER or To be an Affiliate?

Currently, I am doing demo account in HY Markets... still practicing though but i also noticed that they have affiliation program in which i can also earn money by referring traders to them. Do you think it will be worth the time if i will join their affiliate program while im still studying and practicing my trading skills?

I need your advice.

Have a nice day fellow traders.

Regards,

waterlily

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

you can be both. afflitiate part demand much time and effort though. i have an affiliate account with few broker company (some offshore, some russian based), i handle it at first, but later on had some friend manage it. the affiliate program still running, while my own trading account opened with other brokerage service (armada markets), simply comfortable with them, enjoying how their platform works. perhaps my next plan is to works as their partner.

regarding affiliate program, open your own trade before you plan affiliate with some brokers. have a deep check, trade with them, knows their pros and crons. because your potential client would ask in details regarding brokers you partnering with.

• 3 weeks later...
Both are not easy things to do, as well become a good trader as become good affiliate needs time and knowledge, but you can earn good money on both. In my opinion you should try both and after some time you will be able to tell what do you prefer.

Depends on what is your passion has in target - become professional trader or just earn money from attracting clients. I set myself to solid position of building trading career, and big money is a far away prospective for me. Trading with Mercerfx on their professional account I eventually understand that long-term business is more promising and fx market is always open and available for you, for your knowledge and skills. Broker IB is unstable kind of business moreover I don't have a propensity to engage in that..:D

• 2 months later...
Trader for sure. The possibilities are just limitless for traders. You get reward for every good idea that you can come up with. smile2.png

Most of the broker do offer their clients to be affiliate so if you are trading and also work as a affiliate then its good, they don't compel you to bring in clients, if you are interested then you can bring in and if not , just keep on trading.

• 1 year later...