Struggling To Make Money - Found The Perfect Trading System

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Danny....I am interested. Already have a Skype account, so let me know when you are all set to go.

I agree with what some of the other posters ...a pdf or Word document to provide an overview of the approach or set up may be helpful.

Truly appreciate your trying to pass on some of your knowledge to myself and other members of the forum.

T99

the trades need to be taken instantly to have the drawdown of less than 5 pips and since the trades are based on 15 minutes and holding time is average 30 -60 minutes.

While we wait for Danny to reply, how do you suppose he is able to enter on 15M chart with only drawdown of < 5 pips without looking on lower TF or maybe even as low as tick chart?

Even pin bars at S/R don't always work sometimes PA dawdles and then decides to break through and take out your SL. Anyone have ideas how to consistently get precise entries on 15M with less than 5 pip drawdown like Danny?

guys give me time I will come back with the setups - the school holidays start here from today...and while I have 4 computers at home all are being shared....don't want to buy another...but will come back soon

No Rush mate i don't think anyone here is going anywhere.

However the Basic Rules

1. I will start with an account balance of $200

2. I will trade 20 cents a pip (when not 100% confident of the trade) and 50 cents a pip when confident with the trade.

3. As usual no one can predict the market movement so will open further 20 pips trade if price goes against me.....to a maximum of 1 dollar a trade....sometimes this happens but price quickly retreats and goes in my direction...very good opportunity to make profit

4. Will follow strict stop loss.

5. I always watch my trades ...do not believe in going to bed after placing a trade.

6. Normally, 2 - 3 trades in a day...can do more but it becomes hard to monitor the trades. The US market opens here at 3 am so please bear this

Lets see how long it takes to make profit.

Edited by dannydon786