Multicharts

FFRT

Hi to all,

is there a way to have Multicharts .net work with an EMU or similar ? I know that there is the special Edition from AMP futures, but that release offers only 2 choice of datafeed (CQG and Rithmic) and I need to test some tools with different markets which CQG and Rithmic do not offer. It would be very nice if someone could provide a cure like EMU working on MC.net

Thanks in advance

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have downloaded multicharts and licEMU from few links below

Multichart links

1) " http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19319-Multicharts?p=435702&viewfull=1#post435702 "

2) " http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19319-Multicharts?p=436690&viewfull=1#post436690 "

licEMU link

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/19319-Multicharts?p=436731&viewfull=1#post436731

When i run the licEMU and click start, the multichart still showing trial expiry. ON top of that, i noticed that multichart still perform the same even i'm not running licEMU.

I have tried two different version of multichart and even manually change the original host file from " #multicharts 9.1 to #multicharts 11.0 " for testing purpose but still failed. I have attached two screenshot .

Would like to know anything i did wrong ? Please advice. Thanks

LicEMU.JPG.9f091c1e4d24bb4854f02b8bcc52d055.JPG

Multichartexpiry.JPG.14ca85edb05023852c32c8ed4ff67353.JPG

Edited by comeinvest

Ok this is how I got it (candyman's files) to work with expired MC9. Some of what i did may be superfluous.

1) Copy the files to C:\licEMU directory. Run mc85.pfx and press next to everything EXCEPT for when it asks

for PW then enter 123 and then next for everything after.

2) Hosts file. I changed 8.7 to 8.8 using notepad to open then copied hosts file to

C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc and in 64 Bit W7 also to C:\windows\sysWOW64.

If you are already using the hosts file you copy the text lines below existing text.

3)Run Lic and press start- and then start MC and see green connection -

I left in evaluation mode rather than trying to enter registration name as could be specific- seems OK.

HTH. With thanks to candyman for posting. If your extended trial indicates the program is good think seriously

about buying it.

The username for registration is :

username: user

password: 123

This info is present inside the emulator exe. So there is no harm in using these details.

Last edited by chullankallan; 05-05-2015 at 05:30 AM.

these are the information in the LicEMU, i already follow the instruction. anything that i missed out ? Do point out. thx

you did not activate the "Start" button (in the picture)

i did activate the " start " button when i follow the instruction, it's just a screenshot for showing purpose.

btw, i would like to seek more advice when to install multichart ? after active " start " button in LicEMU ?

Edited by comeinvest