Multicharts

FFRT

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems there is a problem,the one uploaded by luixpg , MC 8.0 , after installing cracks , it still shows evaluation copy, i hv followed all the steps to the dot as explained in the instruction, please help, am I missing something?:(

another thing - the add ons also not getting registered like the decision bar

Edited by hellboy

Multicharts 8.0 x32 bit version build 5620 - and x64 bit version build 5622 - and 100% working crack - and video tutorials for data feed setup -

and installation instructions - total 918 Mb

http://www.edisk.eu/download/91018/pack.zip_918MB.html

you should download before the link expires

enjoy!

hi luixpg, thanks for this excellent share, can you confirm or anyone else that has it installed already if this version will allow you to connect with live data feed from my broker, I am running the trial version now but would like to switch after it expires, just wanted to know if the live data feed will continue to work

hi luixpg, thanks for this excellent share, can you confirm or anyone else that has it installed already if this version will allow you to connect with live data feed from my broker, I am running the trial version now but would like to switch after it expires, just wanted to know if the live data feed will continue to work

hi GT,

it worked for me on mb trading trial account with the latest mbt desktop pro, btw what's your broker, you can check the setup video on most data feeds supported by multicharts.

regards,

noyp

It seems there is a problem,the one uploaded by luixpg , MC 8.0 , after installing cracks , it still shows evaluation copy, i hv followed all the steps to the dot as explained in the instruction, please help, am I missing something?:(

another thing - the add ons also not getting registered like the decision bar

did modify your hosts file, make sure you add the ff. lines on your host file and remove the old lines from the previous version of multicharts.

#MultiCharts 8

127.127.20.0 mcauth.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth1.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth2.com

#MultiCharts plugins

127.127.20.0 www.tssupport.com

127.127.20.0 www.decisionbar.com

127.127.20.0 www.optionprofits.com

did modify your hosts file, make sure you add the ff. lines on your host file and remove the old lines from the previous version of multicharts.

#MultiCharts 8

127.127.20.0 mcauth.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth1.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth2.com

#MultiCharts plugins

Please explain, what .ff lines? how, where to add?

Please explain, what .ff lines? how, where to add?

hi ffrt,

you can find this file in your c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ folder, use notepad and add below lines so the cracked tsServer.exe can use the http license emulator and if you have the old lines from the previous version like 127.0.0.1 mcauth.com remove it.

#MultiCharts 8

127.127.20.0 mcauth.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth1.com

127.127.20.0 mcauth2.com

#MultiCharts plugins

Edited by noyp

:-t

Long process , after lot of trial and error I could finally make it.;))

1.I could not find "hosts" file in the said directory, so I created one and pasted the above.One can create it after opening notepad in administration mode.Then save the file without any extension in the c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ folder.

2.Then run emulator. don't stop it, keep it running.

3.Then start multicharts and it shows registered.

;)

Luixpg has only had 9 thanks for uploading the most sought after software out.

Come on you miserable gits press the thanks button for him.

=D>=D>

Yes, thanked him twice, once by pressing the button, and then by words, actually I am perpetually thanking him everytime I use MC8.0

Kudos brother luixpg, may Almighty fulfill everything you want and more.>:D<

(sorry for my english)

It is works?: first install the new MC8DT CQG free trial http://www.ampclearing.com/multicharts.html, and then upgrade I it to the luixpg (Multicharts 8.0 x32 bit version build 5620 - and x64 bit version build 5622 - and 100% working crack ) version and will be Order Toolbar and full apps ?

Or the luixpg version is full app with ordertoolbar ?

the luixpg version is realtime or offline version ?

Can I trade with luixpg version full on live account or it is risk ?

thanks

(sorry for my english)

It is works?: first install the new MC8DT CQG free trial http://www.ampclearing.com/multicharts.html, and then upgrade I it to the luixpg (Multicharts 8.0 x32 bit version build 5620 - and x64 bit version build 5622 - and 100% working crack ) version and will be Order Toolbar and full apps ?

Or the luixpg version is full app with ordertoolbar ?

the luixpg version is realtime or offline version ?

Can I trade with luixpg version full on live account or it is risk ?

thanks

I am happy to read this report and your question is the same question I have, I want to know if it will work with live account using CQG data, Its also good to know that you did not have to delete the demo version, you were able to just upgrade it with this version. What steps did you use to just upgrade it without deleting the demo version then installing lux version

:-t

Long process , after lot of trial and error I could finally make it.;))

1.I could not find "hosts" file in the said directory, so I created one and pasted the above.One can create it after opening notepad in administration mode.Then save the file without any extension in the c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ folder.

2.Then run emulator. don't stop it, keep it running.

3.Then start multicharts and it shows registered.

;)

thanks hellboy, for this encouraging report, happy to hear you had success, are you able to use it with live data and connect with your broker without any issues or problems

hi GT,

it worked for me on mb trading trial account with the latest mbt desktop pro, btw what's your broker, you can check the setup video on most data feeds supported by multicharts.

regards,

noyp

hi noyp, you are running just a trial account? I just wanted to verify if this version will work with a real account

hi ffrt,

you can find this file in your c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ folder, use notepad and add below lines so the cracked tsServer.exe can use the http license emulator and if you have the old lines from the previous version like 127.0.0.1 mcauth.com remove it.

You can also use a freeware HOST file editor called Hostess. http://www.freewarefiles.com/Hostess_program_32476.html

i never use cracked software on real trading account, i mainly used it for signal testing and data source.

Thanks very much, so this answers my question, its probably not a good idea then to use this version for real trading because I am sure that the software may communicate with the server, especially when they do maintenance. I want to be sure about this before attempting to use in for real trading account

thanks hellboy, for this encouraging report, happy to hear you had success, are you able to use it with live data and connect with your broker without any issues or problems

Although I use it with Real Time data, but my order routing is on a different platform and its proprietary. No such issues with real time data, its flawless.But I had to keep the emulator running at the back ground and a copy of hosts file is saved in a different location so that incase it gets deleted, I can replace that easily.Also the add ons work like charm.Many kudos to luixpg >D:<

BTW, can any one share some nice add ons ? please, thanks.

I have installed in Win XP 32 bits. I did not have a problem with the installation. I tried send orders in Real Time to IB and CQG; no problem. The datafeeds work perfectly.

The crack is the tsserver.exe, this file logging to tssupport.com, for this is necessary block IP adress from hosts file (in etc folder). For open hosts file use Word pad or Text pad, but not change the extension file to .txt; for this on hosts file right click, select Text pad, open file, write IP adress (look instructions), save changes, and next close file.

Obviously first is necessary run Emulator, and next start MCH8.

I have installed in Win XP 32 bits. I did not have a problem with the installation. I tried send orders in Real Time to IB and CQG; no problem. The datafeeds work perfectly.

The crack is the tsserver.exe, this file logging to tssupport.com, for this is necessary block IP adress from hosts file (in etc folder). For open hosts file use Word pad or Text pad, but not change the extension file to .txt; for this on hosts file right click, select Text pad, open file, write IP adress (look instructions), save changes, and next close file.

Obviously first is necessary run Emulator, and next start MCH8.

hi FX, thats great news to hear that you were able to get it working with live CQG data plus able to execute trades

Can anyone explain step #2, where is the work folder located

The second step of the instructions says:

Copy crack tsserver.exe and paste in:

C:\Program Files\TS Support\MultiCharts (this crack tsserver.exe replace to original file)

If you want, previously search and save a copy of original tsserver.exe from Multicharts folder to any folder in MyDocuments.

Next, write IP´s in hosts file; and remember first start EMU, and next start MCH8, and also register a program.

If all OK, look "Green icon" at lower right corner of the screen. This icon previously to register is yellow.