Super SSA H1

Hey Guy's,

I want to share a great trading strategy. I call it Super SSA H1. It consists of two indicators and traded on the one hour time frame. The two indicators are called super-signals-channel and SSA normalized-alert.

BUY CRITERIA:

When the super signal signals long look to the SSA to reach a bottom and enter long.

C:\IBFXAustralia_1-Click\templates\eurusd.gif

SELL CRITERIA:

When the super signals channel signals short look to the SSA to reach a top and enter short.

Optional:

Every 20 pips a trades moves against me i will enter an equal lot sized position. The number of pips is not set choose a number and enter. 10, 20, 50,100 whatever, it's up to you.

If you don't like what you see here then just move along nothing worse then a thread full of hot air ;)

SSA Normalized Download:

Super-Signals-Channel:

Hey Guy's,....If you don't like what you see here then just move along nothing worse then a thread full of hot air ;)

No need to be like that AP, a bit of hot air helps keep the thread active.

Thanks for the download

And sorry if this idea has been posted before. I have yet to see the two used together this way before. Indo was my first choice of forums as I find forums like FF are full of pro traders that want to tell you you are wrong blah blah blah. At the end of the day we all have much to learn and I don't plan on stopping to learn till the day I die. So this thread is going to be my main hub if you like. I look forward to start on a new journey with some good ppl trading.

Aussie_Pride ;)

Hey Guy's,....If you don't like what you see here then just move along nothing worse then a thread full of hot air ;)

No need to be like that AP, a bit of hot air helps keep the thread active.

Thanks for the download

True but really it just becomes pointless in the end. I don't know maybe i got over comparing dick sizes when i was like 8 or something lol. Anyway no probs Freddie ;)

When the super signal signals long look to the SSA to reach a bottom and enter long.

When the super signals channel signals short look to the SSA to reach a top and enter short.

Thank you Aussie_Pride!

Could you please store these Screenshots on 4shared. Thanks!

aussie ,

could you up load some pic of examples over here please ? and on my platform ssa indi does not show anything down window except 0 line

Did you restart your platform after you installed it? And as for the pic's i just checked the links and they work. So just copy and paste the link into your web browser and you should see the pic's.

ausse pride would like to try out the ssa however in my country cannot download from 4 sh@red can you mirror the links please also the dll,

Regards

Sorry Bro i have always uploaded through 4shared and don't know how to really do it? Maybe someone could mirror it and upload it to something that suites you a bit more.

Here is the download for everything if someone can mirror to something else that would be great :)