Super SSA H1

I've started a thread at babypips just easier to load everything to the site like indies , pic's etc. And there is a chat room where i can start a chat room for Super SSA.

here is the link to the thread. I will still pop in from time to time but i will be spending a little more time at the babypips thread. I still love Indo just babypips is just easier for now

http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/46716-super-ssa-h1-3.html#post391417

This thread is EPIC, EPIC FAIL, keep trading with ur repainting indis and watch ur account goes to 0 in no time LOL, what a fail.

What a EPIC, EPIC, EPIC DIICKHEAD!!! You are such a duumb cuunt! What, so you have never done anything wrong? What you just started trading and made millions yeah?? NO! you're a duumb shiit that wants to put shiit on someone else for trying just so you can feel better about being a epic genetic abortion LOL. So say what you want loser cause at least i tried. I can't do anything about your arrogance or your childish ignorance, all i can say is your parents show have had a waste of space like you aborted.