[Req] MarketDelta 10.5.5 or newer?

Aeddi

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning ...

Thanks, ..... I installed the 10.6.8 MD zenfire works well ...

but I want to see the forex pairs, I would be very grateful to help me.

please

Buenos DIas...

Gracias,.....ya he instalado el MD 10.6.8 funciona bien en zenfire...

pero yo quiero ver los pares de forex, me seria de gran gratitud que me ayudaran.

por favor

Same here . Cant get DTN IQ FEED Historical Data. I am getting error 20013 Not Authorized . Can we just subscribe for the Historical Data or do we need to subscribe for the Full Real Time Package

Ok..i contacted them...it seems thhy patched the hole...so now is not more possible to get historicalfrom the...you have to subscribe a demo (quote difficult as well) for tow weeks and i don't know after the two weeks if is possible to get more.

So..at first i ask if you have an alternative.. or if is possible to get a subscription and share that throught us...

Tks

Good morning ...

Thanks, ..... I installed the 10.6.8 MD zenfire works well ...

but I want to see the forex pairs, I would be very grateful to help me.

please

Buenos DIas...

Gracias,.....ya he instalado el MD 10.6.8 funciona bien en zenfire...

pero yo quiero ver los pares de forex, me seria de gran gratitud que me ayudaran.

por favor

Hi andreamartinez:

Where is MD 10.6.8? You say please!! please!! and anyone sent you the MD 10.6.8, but you do not share nothing.

Hi westvleteren, I'm trying with paid DTN but it can't work. I use zenfire for real time. So I launch IQLink Laucher and the connection is ok, then I open MarketDelta and realtime data is ok, but when I try to download historical data from MarketDelta the same error (20013) appears. What's the mistake? Thanks

Hi Laski,

The error 20013 seems not related to Market Delta as it is not mentioned on their knowledgebase. A search on Google shows that 20013 is often related to some internet connection issue. I am no technician so I can not help you. Also I do nto have the experience you have. Perhaps others in this thread are better able to help you. You may consider to download historical data in e.g. Ninjatrader or other package with the DTN feed you have and see if that works or not. Ensure you use MD 10.6.8 patched. I am sorry I can not give you the solution on the spot due to my technical restrictions.