Free Range Trading

It's a .png picture because the original pdf document was password-protected (with authorship and copyright) and I didn't want to post that along with the password, because the same password is used to access the course recordings. The picture looks fine at my end, so what I suggest is right-click and save the picture to your PC, then use any image viewer to zoom up or down to your liking.

http://i.imgur.com/cuRX4.png

http://i.imgur.com/iyJAg.png

I didn't pay for the course. Alot of MMFx folks did and we all have access.

http://i.imgur.com/mxvQb.png

Found this review somewhere, maybe not much of help to your student in his decision, but like you said the reviews are hard to find. If I discover more I will post. They have no official website of their own.

---------------------------------------QUOTE-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have studied under Cecil Robles, Bill Poulus, Craig Harris, Steve Mauro and now under Kevin. The only reason I joined Kevin is because I have this thing about learning. I want to be good at my craft, and knowledge is the key!"

"I stayed away from elliot wave and fibs, simply because you can move measurements around wherever you want to make them work. This I am discovering from Kevin and crew as well. I don't want to speak poorly of them or their "system" because I am with them to learn, not master their system. As far as that goes...I still don't know what their system is! I do know from previous teachings, that there are a whole lot of "high probabilty" trades that Kevin is not aware of. I wish to learn his system and apply it, however I'm not going to sit by and not make money because their previous price point hasn't been hit yet."

"As for Kevin's entry areas being compatible with mmfx...I'm not sure...yet. Thanks to Steve and his group, I am mostly searching for the high or low of the day, an obvious stophunt and then the magic #3. I got interested in Kevin because after backtesting for several days, I found that several times, his targets were nuts on to the high or low of the day. (maybe not his targets, but a fib retrace). There again...a fib retrace is no more reliable as a pivot point, a moving average, a swing low or a swing high, tdi oversold or overbought, etc...that, and the fact that he has a different feed than I, so his targets must be adjusted to my broker. But...I think that he's on to something. His stops appear to be tight as hell, as are some others I'm aware of. If I take his stops, I get stopped out...if I give it some wiggle room I am very successful. Just a minute...cool, my last target just got hit +75. Imagine that...it's hugging the 88.6 on the long side."

"...learn and apply Kevin's technique, if you can figure it out, and find your own trading style. pips to ya brother. hope it helps."

-----------------------------------UNQUOTE-----------------------------------------------------

(the other review at post #33)

Are you promoting the system or you are sharing the system?

"He is trading a variation of Robert Miner and Carolyn Boroden's methods"

Thats what we want to hear from you and now asking you to stop posting cause we dont have such amount to pay for the scam.

Since you have an access to the live room. It will be better for you to keep it than promoting such a dubious system. Any pip you made is for you.GOOD LUCK!

Edited by 2face

• 4 months later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Thanks for your information. All we need to know is the basic of the system. A smart student will break it up to 100 pages and blow it to the world

Slow down now, he is informing us of the system.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 2 months later...