Free Range Trading

Here's the latest self-made guru since our buddy Mauro. Kevin Lowry has developed a secret system which he will sell to you for only $3500. It consists 90% of the Fibonacci Toolbar which you can buy for $495 from another guy who seems to be in on this scam. For your 3500 you get live trade rooms and his "backwards" method where he sets a stoploss and then figures out an entry. Anyway, if you are interested in the greatest thing since Mauro you can find it at xxx.compassfx/Kevin.c0m . There is a 2 hour sales pitch video if you want to waste your time.

Here's the latest self-made guru since our buddy Mauro. Kevin Lowry has developed a secret system which he will sell to you for only $3500. It consists 90% of the Fibonacci Toolbar which you can buy for $495 from another guy who seems to be in on this scam. For your 3500 you get live trade rooms and his "backwards" method where he sets a stoploss and then figures out an entry. Anyway, if you are interested in the greatest thing since Mauro you can find it at xxx.compassfx/Kevin.c0m . There is a 2 hour sales pitch video if you want to waste your time.

The PT Barnum circus continues. If any of those hoaxes could actually trade profitably that would be the best act in the forex.

From watching his webinar videos what he provides using fibonacci and its levels is not remarkable since thats been around for years. What I do find interesting is how he finds his levels to get entries and stops. I'm trying to grasp how he finds his stops as a prerequsite to finding his enteries. I understand why, but what levels is he using. From my understanding they are not found using fibs. Once those levels are identified I gather thats when the major fib levels that are in confluence are used as exit and entry lines?? The 4 to 10 pip stops that are claimed also caught my eye. The stops using harmonics that I've looked are heftier thus the reason he doesn't use those patterns. It would be nice to have an extra $3500 around to check it out.

so I don't see how you can put Leslie and Kevin in one trading room.

Maybe 2 years ago (or less) I take in 2 times trial trading room of Leslie.

In this trading room, Kevin working as principal trader and moderator.

In that time Kevin uses Genesys Navigator.

But, maybe is not the same guy.

Edited by successlife
thanks

Have you listened to Kevin Lowry's sales webinars? Does he sound the same voice as that "Kevin" you saw in Leslie Jouflas' trading room?

Yes he sound the same guy. I talk in skype personally with him for some questions.

How can you just link every "Kevin" in the world as the same person?

I didnt- I only said "this" for me is the same guy.

thanks

Of course it will, some students will always share with friends' friends' friend. And the video get leaked to Indo somehow. But Kevin doesn't teach everything in one session, unlike Steve. For Steve, all his materials are contained in the 4-days course (.... the June 2nd-6th 2012 being the best) or over 16 hours of videos. Kevin on the other hand taught in bits and pieces, the past two Saturday lectures were 5 hours and 2 hours respectively, and he taught bits during the live chatroom sessions throughout the week. So it would take someone real effort to piece together a set of videos to complete all the chapters. Kevin doesn't use prepared slideshows (except for the CompassFX sales webinars) but taught directly on live charts and talked as the candles are forming and moving on screen, so it would be difficult to make pdf of his material. It would be a huge task recording and sharing the entire 3 months live chatroom sessions and including all the Saturday lectures. I don't think he did this on purpose to prevent bootleg/piracy, but that was his way of teaching by giving in piecemeal so students understood before moving on to next topic. As he said, he had a lot of time over 3 months mentorship to go over everything in detail.

Always a way out. If he likes let him give daily mentoring. There must be a way out full stop

Yes, IT IS daily mentoring for 3 months. There are 3 instructors covering Asian (Paul), London (Bijan), and New York (Kevin himself). And Kevin will teach as he trades from 8amET or 9amET till about 11 to 12pmET. All trades taken are managed real time in the live chatroom.

Thanks for your information. All we need to know is the basic of the system. A smart student will break it up to 100 pages and blow it to the world

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Just as a matter of curiosity, does anyone have any updated info regarding the success, or lack thereof, of Kevin Lowry's program. One of my students is about to buy in to this thing but the $3500 is a drawback. I can't find anything anywhere about Lowry or this program outside of the Compassfx site and they are so in bed with this guy it is pathetic. Those commissions must be huge.

You have a "student"? You teach forex trading?

I have several acquaintances I have taught over the years. I don't do it for a living. I am always interested in what some of these scammers are doing. So called teachers or gurus who have never placed a live trade in their lives or in the case of Lowry, throw enough lines on a chart so one of them has to be the exact trade entry.

Looks like it shot right on thru on his Aussie. Seems like price action can move many pips before getting to his entry point only to get stopped out. All those lines on the G/U are insane!!! Where is this guy coming from?? Glad I saved my money but feel sorry for others.