Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dears,

Below is the image of my personally coded indicator's signal of EURO bullish from 1.2000 level at least for some time. This is SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN and among the four patterns, - RIGVEDIC, YAJURVEDIC, SAMVEDIC, and ATHARVAVEDIC Patterns.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8707/euro4h.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dears,

It is almost 19 PM as per MIG T station. SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN is still intact supported by following TS NN image, which says buy the EURO at 20 PM MIG Time. EURO has stopped moving way beyond 1.2050, but TS NN also giving a short signal at 2 AM next day. Hence I have bought the euro and making cautious approach.

I am ready to sell it again at around 2 AM if supported by TA.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2228/euro15m1.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

Dears,

Below is the image of my personally coded indicator's signal of EURO bullish from 1.2000 level at least for some time. This is SAMVEDIC BULLISH PATTERN and among the four patterns, - RIGVEDIC, YAJURVEDIC, SAMVEDIC, and ATHARVAVEDIC Patterns.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/8707/euro4h.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi Ashish,

I sure would love to learn the Vedic trading style. The chart sure looks like a good trading system.

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Just has I said, only that I changed the TP to 60 pips and sl to the next resistance of 35 pips.

Here is a picture qfs.mobi/f189289

Regards

Fmfx,

Great job! Keep on pipping.

Best,

Unclepips

Dear Ashish,

Looks like a harmonic pattern or very close to this patterns, any connection between harmonic patterns and your patterns?

I read this thread from beginning i learnt and hopefully will learn from this thread.

At the moment i try to find good planetary settings on TS. So im on the way to share value information :)

Regards,

Raveman

Dear Ashish,

Looks like a harmonic pattern or very close to this patterns, any connection between harmonic patterns and your patterns?

I read this thread from beginning i learnt and hopefully will learn from this thread.

At the moment i try to find good planetary settings on TS. So im on the way to share value information :)

Regards,

Raveman

Dear Raveman,

It is almost 3 AM in INDIA but I have just read your post and replying.

You are confusing it with a harmonic pattern because of its triangular shape, but it is entirely different because of different inputs and parameters used.

People around the world have used different calculations to make patterns and it may be a co-incidence that at the same time SAMVEDIC pattern is emerging the other patterns are also emerging.

It is different because of the reason when I use three points to make a triangle ( you are confused because of its triangular shape but whenever you will connect three points mutually then there will be always be a trianguler shape )., the points are current price, last particular position of SUN and also that of Moon.

Pattern is emerged when there is a particular angle formed among all the three.

Below posted image can explain you better.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8707/euro4h.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi All,

I cannot believe I am at my 400th post today.Well, 401th with this one! Yeah.... for me!

Let's keep on making pips everyday!

Happy trading y'all!

Regards,

Unclepips

Dear Raveman,

It is almost 3 AM in INDIA but I have just read your post and replying.

You are confusing it with a harmonic pattern because of its triangular shape, but it is entirely different because of different inputs and parameters used.

People around the world have used different calculations to make patterns and it may be a co-incidence that at the same time SAMVEDIC pattern is emerging the other patterns are also emerging.

It is different because of the reason when I use three points to make a triangle ( you are confused because of its triangular shape but whenever you will connect three points mutually then there will be always be a trianguler shape )., the points are current price, last particular position of SUN and also that of Moon.

Pattern is emerged when there is a particular angle formed among all the three.

Below posted image can explain you better.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8707/euro4h.gif

Regards,

ASHISH,

Hi Ashish,

You and the chart above begin to intriguing me!

So a determined angle is formed by current price, Sun and Moon. The distance between these three point will meet and form an angle. Once an angle is formed a certain pattern emerged. Thus, each disting patern will have different fucntions, right?

Best regards,

Unclepips

I am a great astronomy buff, just not a big believer in using astrology for trading. But whatever works for you. If you can make it work, who am I to say it can't work for you.

Quite true- your last two sentences!

Best,

Unclepips

Dear Fmfx,

You have become master of TS NN. I really appreciate your hard work.

Keep-up the good work and share with us each day.

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dear Ashish, I bet you know more than I do :), may the pips continue to co-operate with us :), thanks.

Best regards

Hi All,

I cannot believe I am at my 400th post today.Well, 401th with this one! Yeah.... for me!

Let's keep on making pips everyday!

Happy trading y'all!

Regards,

Unclepips

Congrats Unclepips, your post's has been really helpful, keep em coming :).

Best regards

Hi Ashish,

You and the chart above begin to intriguing me!

So a determined angle is formed by current price, Sun and Moon. The distance between these three point will meet and form an angle. Once an angle is formed a certain pattern emerged. Thus, each disting patern will have different fucntions, right?

Best regards,

Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

Yes, Definitely.

Regards,

ASHISH,

Dear Ashish, I bet you know more than I do :), may the pips continue to co-operate with us :), thanks.

Best regards

Dear Fmfx,

As I said in one of my earlier posts - "I am an student and will remain so rest of my life"

The quest of knowledge is never ending and never it will be (for me).

In-fact I enjoy more the gaining knowledge than to make money, but, but, but this dirty money - all needed for our life and family!

May the pips with all who are hard working!

Regards,

ASHISH,

In my opinion,

For astro Timingsolution, astro with technical then its Wave59( i am not so sure) but for NN, both are out of their leagues. In fact, both softwares are black boxes when it comes to NN. In fact, the precursor to TS, Market Trader uses the term 'Blackbox Expert' in one of the solutions!

Can someone answer, which software one should focus on, Timing Solution or Wave59 for such analysis and NN ???

Can someone answer, which software one should focus on, Timing Solution or Wave59 for such analysis and NN ???

Dear,

You can't rely on one technique or software, when you get same signal from use of multiple techniques/software then it becomes a strong enough signal on which you can do trading.

I do not remember my previous posts, if you go through my detailed posts then you can understand how complicated process it is, ( If you have to earn and extract money from the market consistently and I am doing it since last 17 years ) In the beginning I struggled and lost the money ( although very little but after that it became challenge to me and ultimately I succeeded with my hard work and determination.) as well.

I will try to again post some of the previous posts, posted with nickname 'navotna'.

Take care,

Regards,

ASHISH,