Astronomy Trading "Trading with the Stars"

Well, what do you know! A loss. Hopefully, I'll have a better day today. Unclepips

Hi Y'all,

I am still seeing a bearish day today. Since I had a loss (-10 pips) last night, I reran TS this morning. here is the latest.

http://i.imgur.com/4XX9A.png

http://i.imgur.com/4XX9A.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi tgt123/Unclepips/Navtona,

In an attempt to find good equity curve for a given combination of planets, i noted down them with an arbitrary LBC. Next day when i tried the same combination, the equity curve was different. I checked my notes and found that the LBC this time was different. So i shifted the LBC at various positions and sure enough the equity curve changes with each LBC. I give below a sample for one combination with different LBC.

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/6193/sunsungeo15h3.th.png

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5673/sunsungeo15h2.th.png

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6918/sunsungeo15h1.th.png

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/3113/sunsungeo15h.th.png

Hence, in my opinion, LBC plays a major role in whatever combinations we use for astronomy and cycles. The simple and only vaild explanation for this according to Sergey is that at any given point of time, the influence of another planetary combination makes your current model weak. With cycles, there are dominant cycles at play at certain point of time. Hence the changes we get with shifting LBC.

So the only way out is, a combination of planet/cycle which gives a steady equity curve should be choose for your trading style. But this is an enormous task, requiring hours of checking and taking notes. I am tried using macros to automate the task, but due to screen size and other factors, its proving difficult.

If any one has other ideas how to automate, I welcome it: The steps are as follos:

1. Choose a combination of platnet like Sun Sun Geo 1H

2. Move LBC to last bar.

3. Shift the LBC may be 100 bars back from the last bar.

4. Again shift the LBC 200 bars from the last bar and so on with atleast 10 moves.

5. Now change the harmonic to 2H and repeat 2-4 and so on.

Dear kesk,

First sorry about my late reply and second thanks a lot for sharing with us a lot of valuable information.

You deserve a lot of good wishes from all the fellow traders for doing such a hard work on TS.

Although I don't trade TS as a stand-alone method but you seems to be nearing mastery over TS.

In one of my personal emails to a fellow trader last few days ago I answered him following-

"3- You are right in observing the fact " I do believe the answer lies

in combining Geometry with Astrology", but it is only a part of the

complete methodology.

4- You are right in observing the fact "From the charts you posted in

the thread I assume you normally analyze two separate NN's on an E/U

15m chart", but again it may go as far as up to max. "five" depending

upon the situation and the particular FI.

5- Minimum data bars are always more than 7300, again depending upon

FI. For example I train daily silver chart since 1967.

6- LBC condition is variable but it must not be less than 1500 bars

backward. If it is giving high correlation for less LBC count then I

discard it and use fresh NN inputs, if still not then I discard the

particular FI to test and trade.

7-I do back-testing but not often, again depending upon the need and situation.

8- Inputs are hard to tell because they vary very fast and you have to

train and test consistently. My two very fast desktops are only

devoted to do this kind of work 24 H a day. For example this week I

used RPO and got high correlation does not mean that in next week that

will be the correct input, next week it may become ADX. More

importantly they always vary if you change the time frame for the same

FI. As an example for Daily Gold chart suppose RPO gives you a high

correlation value, and for pinpointing if you train it with 1 H chart

then there is always a high possibility that RPO will fail."

So it is clear that inputs are always variable that you would learn with experience, hence I agree with your outputs and suggestion and will test them, if I will get some thing worth sharing then will share it.

Thanks a lot again for this useful post.

Regards,

Navotna,

Well, what do you know! A loss. Hopefully, I'll have a better day today. Unclepips

Dear Unclepips,

I am sorry to hear the loss, I believe You do not give much importance to technical signals and use small SL. I advice you to trade EURO based on 4H technical parameters.

Please set your own technical parameters. I will be happy to help you.

I wish you a lot of pips!

Regards,

Navotna,

Dear Unclepips,

I am sorry to hear the loss, I believe You do not give much importance to technical signals and use small SL. I advice you to trade EURO based on 4H technical parameters.

Please set your own technical parameters. I will be happy to help you.

I wish you a lot of pips!

Regards,

Navotna,

Thank you so much for your offer and suggestion. I will take you up on that!

Got them all back this morning with a little more to spare! A little stressful with scalping though!

Kind regards,

Unclepips

Hi All

Based on the post regarding changing LBC, i tested nearly 100s of combinations on the Geo settings. I had shortlisted nearly 48 combination of planet-planet-geo-harmonic. Interestinglh, with the shifting LBCs, only 4 survived the regime. That too with a slightly lower equity curve.

My understanding of TS changed a lot with this phenomina. The proverb 'change is the only constant' comes to my mind. So in essence, a single planetary combination will not work the whole time! You have to keep on changing your inputs.

Incidentally, reading Navtona post #602 coincide with my finding!

If anyone want a video of what I am trying to do, I will try to do it.

Hi All

Based on the post regarding changing LBC, i tested nearly 100s of combinations on the Geo settings. I had shortlisted nearly 48 combination of planet-planet-geo-harmonic. Interestinglh, with the shifting LBCs, only 4 survived the regime. That too with a slightly lower equity curve.

My understanding of TS changed a lot with this phenomina. The proverb 'change is the only constant' comes to my mind. So in essence, a single planetary combination will not work the whole time! You have to keep on changing your inputs.

Incidentally, reading Navtona post #602 coincide with my finding!

If anyone want a video of what I am trying to do, I will try to do it.

Thank you Kesk. You are the best!

I am quite sure all of us (well maybe some, if not all) would be interested and love to see your explicit finding in the video. Please do that video since you offered!

By the way, how about Helio? did you test with this one too?

Thanks,

Unclepips

Hi Navotna,

Thanks for your inputs. You seem pretty knowledgeable about astro and nn etc. On astro, I've often wondered why at times the signals can be good, yet fail completely at other times. How to know when to trust them, therefore. In my quest, on a vedic astrology site, I came upon planetary "horas". These are apparently times within the 24 hours when each planet exerts its influence on the earth. So I got to thinking, perhaps the reason why sometimes planetary signals are inaccurate is because those planets are weak at that time of the day, and could also explain why at some times the signals are good.

Try as I might, I have not been able to locate any website that publishes hora for the day. I for one would love to check this out. Do you think this little theory could hold water? Importantly, do you know how I can get hold of hora for the day?

Thanks

Pardy

Dear Pardy,

Although I use the HORA but a very careful and experienced approach is needed.

If I will have the time then I will post complete process of calculating Daily "Hora"., for the time being you can go to the site-

http://www.astrocamp.com/Hora.asp and get HORA for Delhi (India) city which is + 5:30 GMT.

You can use it for a particular planet which you have to relate with a particular FI for that particular time.

Well this is not for the people who don't believe Vedic Astrology and hence are advised to stay away from this

Note : some of the matter posted below is taken from internet because I am slow at typing and it reflects my understanding and thought process.

Vedic astrology is a science which deals in mutual interaction of energies and its effect on humans and predicts the future on the relative power of planets.

General Relativity is a theory that explains the effects of gravity (i.e. the mass of all things upon the motion of all things) in a geometric way. The geometric nature of the theory leads to the term 'curvature'. As Amanheis suggested, the only way to know if this is the correct theory is to do experiments, and experiments have so far agreed with GR, and hence space-time must curve in the way implied by this theory. That is as much as we can say. It is possible that we could re-formulate GR into a non-geometric theory that was mathematically equivalent and then we wouldn't have 'curvature' of space-time. The notion of curvature is a mathematical construct that gives us the correct answer.

[please go to - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Stanley_Eddington#Relativity ]

As, GR assumes a curved space, so everything that is predicted by GR relies on the fact that space-time is curved. Look-up the perihelion motion of mercury or the relativistic corrections in GPS satellites.

As a better way to measure the curvature directly would be to measure the sum of inner angles of a sufficiently large triangle. In a curved space, it shouldn't up to 180 degrees. But on large scales, space-time is probably too flat to see any deviations, so this is really hard to accomplish, but physicists are working on that. Gauss tried to it on earth, but he couldn't find any measurable deviations of a flat space.

After studying the Einstein's equations I have concluded that on the basis of space time curvature we can explain the fact that we live in multiple dimensional Universe and what we see and feel is not complete truth and there are many things beyond that.

In my opinion The Black Holes are nothing but the doors to another universe which would only allow the energy to go through them and no physical object can go inside them without being converted in to energy.

Hence we can say that we live in between multiple energy fields which interact with each other.

When we study the relative power of the planets ( Body with mass and/ energy ) and its effect on human behavior then obviously our solar system plays a major role.

Even people who surround us play a significant role ( that makes a difference on a child's upbringing) in shaping and building our thought process, that is why we are influenced by others and influence others because we are nothing but energy fields with different powers.

You will be wandering what this is all about relationship with trading., actually this is to explain you, why some times the Astro signals fail.

We have to rely on multiple factors to reach the trade decision and Astrology is one of them. Although Planetary HORAs give an idea of a particular planet's strength in given time frame but this alone can't be used as an information to take trade decision.

Your question -

"I've often wondered why at times the signals can be good, yet fail completely at other times. How to know when to trust them,"

can be answered on the basis of mutual interaction of different energy fields.

Completely deciphering interactions between different energy fields ( planets, stars, free energy, humans, animals, etc.) is near impossible for us and so is impossible to take perfect decision ( Trading ) every time purely based on astrology.

But we can reach near to that and that should be our goal { there will be exceptions and we must accept them, that is the reason some people will not believe astrology, (Let them think like that because not everybody gains knowledge in this life.)}

The problem lies in our ability to understand the things and not in the science itself.

What we can't see and observe, does not mean that it is non existing.

Molecule-Atom-Nucleus-Proton-Quark-Energy! ----

Example 1 - Quarks - what is inside the quarks? My answer is - mutual interaction of energies. because if you study - Vector boson distributions inside the Quark and Gluon then you will find --

The strong interaction effect on the vector boson distributions can be understood by using modified Altarelli-Parisi equations. The moments of the distributions in the leading approximation and in the next-to-leading approximation are calculated. The x dependence of the distributions is obtained by using a method based on the Jacobi polynomial expansion. The result shows that the strong interaction effect modifies not only the x dependence but also the Q dependence for the vector boson distributions even at the leading approximation, which is different from the result in the discussion of photon distributions.

In nut shell this is interaction of energy fields.

Several researches are being done in the field of “particle physics” in order to illuminate the world of particles. But mankind can only recently discover this substance that forms everything in spite of all the intelligence, consciousness and knowledge he has. Moreover, as he goes further inside this substance, he becomes stuck at the 10–18 m (10 to the power minus 18 Meter) threshold of this particle. So what is under this threshold?

Today, scientists suggest various arguments about this subject, but as I have mentioned above, this threshold is the final point of the physical universe. Everything that will be found under this can only be expressed with energy, not with matter. The real important point is that in this place where human beings have just came to discover, vast balances and physical laws work like a clock. In addition this place is the inside of the atom that is the building stone of all matter and human beings.

People are just recently aware of this perfect mechanism that work every second in the organs and systems of the body. The mechanisms of the cells that make up these systems have been discovered in the last many years. The superior creation inside the mechanisms of protons and neutrons inside the atoms of cells and the quarks inside these is such as to amaze everyone, believer or not. The most important subject to think about here is that this perfect mechanism works smoothly without any interference by and out of the control of a human being, ( Because we are smaller energy fields ). Some humans are capable of controlling many natural processes because with practice and hard work they have turned themselves in to higher energy fields.

After a lot of hard work and spending many years I have devised a system which is near perfect and which deals in relative power of planets in a particular FI.

I take decision on the basis of that, which FI ( currency, commodity, metals, etc. ) is weak or strong in a particular day. ( then I take long or short )

I some times miss as well hence can't rely completely on that.

Although it is near impossible to completely explain my process here, but in nutshell I shall try.

STEPS -

1 - Fundamentals ( long and short term both ),

2 - Using Ensign and MA- 6 Pro with Gann and Astro Modules.,

3- Using Wave 59,

4- Using TS NN,

5- Astro strengths of concerned planets, for Ex. for Silver Geo - Venus is key planet,

6- Planetery HORA,

7- Time frame extraction by MAHADASHA SYSTEM,

8- Transit Aspects concerned for the particular Planets,

9- Final Entry on the basis of comfortable technical parameters.,

I hope this will explain to some extent the basic understanding of the process of taking trade decisions, and why some times Astro parameters fail as well.

There is so much to tell in this little life. I will try to post next, in as much as detail my Astro process, as I can.

I wish you a happy trading

Regards,

Navotna,

Edited by navotna

Dears,

Well, this is my yesterday's short position of Euro, trade is still open, Also I am long in Gold and Silver. Looking to sell USD and buy Euro and GBP today ( on weekends I normally avoid trading FOREX pairs, will buy only on very strong signal ).

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6327/euroshort19thjuly.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

Regards,

Dears,

Well, this is my yesterday's short position of Euro, trade is still open, Also I am long in Gold and Silver. Looking to sell USD and buy Euro and GBP today ( on weekends I normally avoid trading FOREX pairs, will buy only on very strong signal ).

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/6327/euroshort19thjuly.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

Regards,

Hi,

Agree.

Good night. I won't post any charts tonight as my computer is acting crazy again. I am powersuite-cleaning it now.

Happy trading y'all!

Unclepips

This is in response to my post regarding the LBC shift and its effect on the equity curve with respect to Astro technique.

I read in TS site that, not to use the auto astro composite as it might pick up too many astro cycles and may not be a good idea. That prompted me to find another method. In the astro box, the 3rd tab gives an option to select Equity and Buy/Sell. So i choose the Equity curve as my criteria for each planetary combination,geo/helio/others and harmonic as the inputs. I set LBC at 6months from last bar. After this, i checked the combinations for Geo and harmonics and short listed some of the better looking equity cuve.

The criteria for equity curve was a 45degree angle curve with smaller drawndown. The next day, i wanted to check some of the short listed settings, and to my surpirse, found them different. So i checked and found only the LBC in a different position. So i changed again the LBC and surprise,surprise, the equity curve was different. So this set me thinking, definitely LBC has some effect on the planetary position-equity curve relation. Out of the 48 short listed, only 4 survived the LBC shift but still the curve has smaller changes.

This puts us in a difficult situation as the no of planetary combinations with geo/helio/others with Harmnoics runs into 1000s of combinations and time consuming. So i choose macro recorder to simulate mouse actions only for LBC changes.

Here is a video explaining the above findings. The intention is to show the effect of LBC shift having on equity curve for a given set of planetary setting and harmonic.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/OWArsnJ8/LBC.html

So far I checked only the geo combinations for all harmonics, helio and others are remaining.

The other finding that i encounted is this: When I add the best looking equity curve to the harmonic box, the correlation was -0.026 only! When i use the auto planetary finder (the sum button), it adds nearly 12 combinations and the correlation is 0.7 in some cases.

Still dont know which is better? Equity curve selection or auto planetary selection.

let me know how others fare!

Great work kesk for the video!!Many thanks

This is in response to my post regarding the LBC shift and its effect on the equity curve with respect to Astro technique.

I read in TS site that, not to use the auto astro composite as it might pick up too many astro cycles and may not be a good idea. That prompted me to find another method. In the astro box, the 3rd tab gives an option to select Equity and Buy/Sell. So i choose the Equity curve as my criteria for each planetary combination,geo/helio/others and harmonic as the inputs. I set LBC at 6months from last bar. After this, i checked the combinations for Geo and harmonics and short listed some of the better looking equity cuve.

The criteria for equity curve was a 45degree angle curve with smaller drawndown. The next day, i wanted to check some of the short listed settings, and to my surpirse, found them different. So i checked and found only the LBC in a different position. So i changed again the LBC and surprise,surprise, the equity curve was different. So this set me thinking, definitely LBC has some effect on the planetary position-equity curve relation. Out of the 48 short listed, only 4 survived the LBC shift but still the curve has smaller changes.

This puts us in a difficult situation as the no of planetary combinations with geo/helio/others with Harmnoics runs into 1000s of combinations and time consuming. So i choose macro recorder to simulate mouse actions only for LBC changes.

Here is a video explaining the above findings. The intention is to show the effect of LBC shift having on equity curve for a given set of planetary setting and harmonic.

So far I checked only the geo combinations for all harmonics, helio and others are remaining.

The other finding that i encounted is this: When I add the best looking equity curve to the harmonic box, the correlation was -0.026 only! When i use the auto planetary finder (the sum button), it adds nearly 12 combinations and the correlation is 0.7 in some cases.

Still dont know which is better? Equity curve selection or auto planetary selection.

Dear kesk,

Thanks a lot for all the hard work and input. I have already explained what I do with TS NN. I normally on weekends, train TS NN on the would be trading FIs. If I find good correlation-ship and that too with my parameters then I go through otherwise train again and again.

For this I have to consistently change the inputs, and the values, one will only be able to calculate with experience and hard work.

I use combination of GEO and HELIO parameters or both. So far I am comfortable with this situation.

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Regards,

Navotna,

Dears,

I have just closed all the shorts in GBP and EURO. I am ready to buy the both and will sell USD. All the longs in Silver and Gold are still open albeit at present some with little loss.

At present I am adding longs in Gold and Silver on dips.

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/613/gbpshort20hjuly.gif

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3982/euroshort20hjuly.gif

Regards,

Navotna,

Dear Pardy,

If I will have the time then I will post complete process of calculating Daily "Hora"., for the time being you can go to the site-

http://www.astrocamp.com/Hora.asp and get HORA for Delhi (India) city which is + 5:30 GMT.

You can use it for a particular planet which you have to relate with a particular FI for that particular time.

Well this is not for the people who don't believe Vedic Astrology and hence are advised to stay away from this

Note : some of the matter posted below is taken from internet because I am slow at typing and it reflects my understanding and thought process.

Vedic astrology is a science which deals in mutual interaction of energies and its effect on humans and predicts the future on the relative power of planets.

General Relativity is a theory that explains the effects of gravity (i.e. the mass of all things upon the motion of all things) in a geometric way. The geometric nature of the theory leads to the term 'curvature'. As Amanheis suggested, the only way to know if this is the correct theory is to do experiments, and experiments have so far agreed with GR, and hence space-time must curve in the way implied by this theory. That is as much as we can say. It is possible that we could re-formulate GR into a non-geometric theory that was mathematically equivalent and then we wouldn't have 'curvature' of space-time. The notion of curvature is a mathematical construct that gives us the correct answer.

[please go to - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Stanley_Eddington#Relativity ]

As, GR assumes a curved space, so everything that is predicted by GR relies on the fact that space-time is curved. Look-up the perihelion motion of mercury or the relativistic corrections in GPS satellites.

As a better way to measure the curvature directly would be to measure the sum of inner angles of a sufficiently large triangle. In a curved space, it shouldn't up to 180 degrees. But on large scales, space-time is probably too flat to see any deviations, so this is really hard to accomplish, but physicists are working on that. Gauss tried to it on earth, but he couldn't find any measurable deviations of a flat space.

After studying the Einstein's equations I have concluded that on the basis of space time curvature we can explain the fact that we live in multiple dimensional Universe and what we see and feel is not complete truth and there are many things beyond that.

In my opinion The Black Holes are nothing but the doors to another universe which would only allow the energy to go through them and no physical object can go inside them without being converted in to energy.

Hence we can say that we live in between multiple energy fields which interact with each other.

When we study the relative power of the planets ( Body with mass and/ energy ) and its effect on human behavior then obviously our solar system plays a major role.

Even people who surround us play a significant role ( that makes a difference on a child's upbringing) in shaping and building our thought process, that is why we are influenced by others and influence others because we are nothing but energy fields with different powers.

You will be wandering what this is all about relationship with trading., actually this is to explain you, why some times the Astro signals fail.

We have to rely on multiple factors to reach the trade decision and Astrology is one of them. Although Planetary HORAs give an idea of a particular planet's strength in given time frame but this alone can't be used as an information to take trade decision.

Your question -

"I've often wondered why at times the signals can be good, yet fail completely at other times. How to know when to trust them,"

Completely deciphering interactions between different energy fields ( planets, stars, free energy, humans, animals, etc.) is near impossible for us and so is impossible to take perfect decision ( Trading ) every time purely based on astrology.

But we can reach near to that and that should be our goal { there will be exceptions and we must accept them, that is the reason some people will not believe astrology, (Let them think like that because not everybody gains knowledge in this life.)}

The problem lies in our ability to understand the things and not in the science itself.

Example 1 - Quarks - what is inside the quarks? My answer is - mutual interaction of energies. because if you study - Vector boson distributions inside the Quark and Gluon then you will find --

The strong interaction effect on the vector boson distributions can be understood by using modified Altarelli-Parisi equations. The moments of the distributions in the leading approximation and in the next-to-leading approximation are calculated. The x dependence of the distributions is obtained by using a method based on the Jacobi polynomial expansion. The result shows that the strong interaction effect modifies not only the x dependence but also the Q dependence for the vector boson distributions even at the leading approximation, which is different from the result in the discussion of photon distributions.

Several researches are being done in the field of “particle physics” in order to illuminate the world of particles. But mankind can only recently discover this substance that forms everything in spite of all the intelligence, consciousness and knowledge he has. Moreover, as he goes further inside this substance, he becomes stuck at the 10–18 m (10 to the power minus 18 Meter) threshold of this particle. So what is under this threshold?

Today, scientists suggest various arguments about this subject, but as I have mentioned above, this threshold is the final point of the physical universe. Everything that will be found under this can only be expressed with energy, not with matter. The real important point is that in this place where human beings have just came to discover, vast balances and physical laws work like a clock. In addition this place is the inside of the atom that is the building stone of all matter and human beings.

People are just recently aware of this perfect mechanism that work every second in the organs and systems of the body. The mechanisms of the cells that make up these systems have been discovered in the last many years. The superior creation inside the mechanisms of protons and neutrons inside the atoms of cells and the quarks inside these is such as to amaze everyone, believer or not. The most important subject to think about here is that this perfect mechanism works smoothly without any interference by and out of the control of a human being, ( Because we are smaller energy fields ). Some humans are capable of controlling many natural processes because with practice and hard work they have turned themselves in to higher energy fields.

After a lot of hard work and spending many years I have devised a system which is near perfect and which deals in relative power of planets in a particular FI.

I take decision on the basis of that, which FI ( currency, commodity, metals, etc. ) is weak or strong in a particular day. ( then I take long or short )

Although it is near impossible to completely explain my process here, but in nutshell I shall try.

STEPS -

3- Using Wave 59,

4- Using TS NN,

5- Astro strengths of concerned planets, for Ex. for Silver Geo - Venus is key planet,

6- Planetery HORA,

I hope this will explain to some extent the basic understanding of the process of taking trade decisions, and why some times Astro parameters fail as well.

There is so much to tell in this little life. I will try to post next, in as much as detail my Astro process, as I can.

Regards,

Navotna,

Dear Fellow Traders,

It is astonishing that there is not a single reply/comment on my above post, not even from "Pardy". Since I am slow at typing , last day it took much of my time. { I think the reason may be the post was too long (enough) and people did not get the time to read it! }

I want comments of the people who are through this thread because I want to know their understanding and positive application of VEDIC ASTROLOGY and its connection with Trading and Physics.

I guarantee all the fellow traders that if they will be able to understand Vedic Astrology fully in connection with trading then no one can stop them making money and believe me it is superior to all the systems I came across since my last 17 years of Trading carrier. Its correction rate is near 95% if used with correct technical signals.

Hopefully someone will reply/comment.

Regards,

Navotna,

Hi Navotna,

Thanks for your post. Sorry for not commenting earlier, for two reasons. 1. Just wanted to try something on TS related to Hora, before commenting and 2. absorbing more fully your post, in order to do it justice.

A true understanding of vedic astrology is of course not easy for most. Any level of understanding tho can indeed help not just in trading and making money but also in other parts of life. I believe that vedic literature holds wisdoms and truths much beyond our full understanding, relating to the laws governing us and our universe, physical and metaphysical. It is of little surprise that astronomical calculations in ancient vedic literature are so very accurate ( this without the benefit of modern scientific resource). Or perhaps the resource was far superior in those days, very likely, and has been lost to the numerous onslaughts on vedic lands since thousands of years.

It is for a reason I believe that you have sayings like its written in the stars, or God speaks to us in many ways. Planetary configurations are spoken of even in Biblical references as I understand it.

I'm still trying to understand the relationship of harmonics to planetary aspects, and how to determine/use the right harmonic.

What exactly is it?

A long but worthwhile way to go. Any help most graciously accepted. Thanks again to pointing me to the website for hora - u can even see the hora for London or any city in the world!

Pardy

Thanks Navotna, any suggestion which Verdic Astrology material to read for trading? Thanks

Dear Fellow Traders,

It is astonishing that there is not a single reply/comment on my above post, not even from "Pardy". Since I am slow at typing , last day it took much of my time. { I think the reason may be the post was too long (enough) and people did not get the time to read it! }

I want comments of the people who are through this thread because I want to know their understanding and positive application of VEDIC ASTROLOGY and its connection with Trading and Physics.

I guarantee all the fellow traders that if they will be able to understand Vedic Astrology fully in connection with trading then no one can stop them making money and believe me it is superior to all the systems I came across since my last 17 years of Trading carrier. Its correction rate is near 95% if used with correct technical signals.

Hopefully someone will reply/comment.

Regards,

Navotna,

Navotna,

I agree with you and believe that EUR/USD will have plenty of room moving down. Below is a daily chart using WAVE59 to predict it. My two favorite software TS and Wave59.

http://i.imgur.com/hCVj2.png

http://i.imgur.com/hCVj2.png

It looks like EUR/USD is dropping nicely. Hopefully, it'll go as planned in accordance with the above post. Sorry I did not have any post today.

Regards,

Dears,

All the longs in GOLD and SILVER are closed now, but was not able to en-cash the movements of EURO and GBP because I was prejudiced to take longs and moment never came. (My fault to miss the opportunity.)

Well, since no position was taken in EURO and GBP hence no gain and no loss.

I hope everybody else made tons of pips today from EURO and GBP movement in downward direction.

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/3584/aglong20thjuly.gif

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/4227/aulong20july.gif

No more trading now. Happy weekend to all!

Regards,

Navotna,

Edited by navotna

Dear Pardy,

Your question -

STEPS -

3- Using Wave 59,

4- Using TS NN,

6- Planetery HORA,

Regards,

Navotna,

Hi,

Vedic Astro is way out of my league but sure would love to learn it somehow. I wish I know how to work with it and apply it to trading because it sounds like it is the thing to have.

Regards,

Navtona,

Re your post on 612, are you sure you are using planetary combination to train them on NN. I never get past a correlation of 0.2 in NN tests whereas with cycles, i go as high as 0.9.

Also, if you use astro inputs as NN, the no of inputs is a high figure, more than 100s. In my opinion, NN inputs should be restricted.

Can you just show me your NN inputs?

Re your post on vedic astrology and astro, you are way beyond us. So I dont want to make a fool of myself making a wrong comment!

Hello Friends,

Just for your review!

Regards,

Unclepips

USD/CAD - Daily Chart

http://i.imgur.com/BJW30.png

USD/CHF - Daily Chart

http://i.imgur.com/jVkLz.png

Thanks unclepips for sharing, may I know how do u put those cycle and astro line on wave 59? ( Those thick blue line ) Thanks

Hello Friends,

Just for your review!

Regards,

Unclepips

USD/CAD - Daily Chart

USD/CHF - Daily Chart

Thanks for sharing Unclepips, but I think if usdchf starts to fall on August 1st then usdcad should follow since they are positive correlated.

I know for sure that eu will resume up move on august meaning the forecast for usdchf is perfect, so I will suggest we do a forecast for Crude Oil and compare it with usdcad, if Oil says the opposite then uscad forecast might be correct but if otherwise then we know its not. Thanks

Regards :)

Hello Friends,

Just for your review!

Regards,

Unclepips

USD/CAD - Daily Chart

USD/CHF - Daily Chart

Thanks unclepips for sharing, may I know how do u put those cycle and astro line on wave 59? ( Those thick blue line ) Thanks

Hi,

The thick blue line is the LvT Cycle Pattern Decoder. I changed to year 2012.

http://i.imgur.com/aE7M6.png

http://i.imgur.com/aE7M6.png