[Question] How much worth making money in Forex ?

eggzactly

if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, they had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature.i linked my Armada markets account with their system. now i have profitable systems, hand picked from real expert trader accounts .

there's no lazy way to success, even when we as investor, we should smart enough to choose, to be more selective which service we should use, spend more time in research and learning how to become more succesfull

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
I believe that if the broker has the slightest problem with the withdrawal of funds, it is necessary to speak to such broker, "Goodbye." I'm trading with Fresh now because it has the perfectwithdrawal. I didn’t still withdraw a large amount, but it always comes to me without delay. For example, my last withdrawal

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Well, I think that withdrawal is one of the most important points in choosing a broker. I trade with FreshForex because it withdraw my funds just within 10 minutes and I really appresiate this.

in choosing a broker it must be comfortable with us and I am more comfortable in HiWayFX because its facilities were good and the service was also faster

Wow!If you can make 5-10% regularly and compound it over time,then you will surely become a millionaire soon,especially if you start with a decent amount like $5000 and above. But consistency is the key and if you falter midway then you are out! Forex trading is only worthy if you can make regular &/or big money over time,else it is not. You also need a friend in trading via a good broker who can accept your strategies and trading with whom makes you comfortable. One such broker is FreshForex which have various types of accounts for various traders based on their needs,economic calender,news,etc,etc because at the end of the day only your Broker is your link to the Forex market.So,work accordingly & choose the right broker!

• 3 weeks later...
Wow!If you can make 5-10% regularly and compound it over time,then you will surely become a millionaire soon,especially if you start with a decent amount like $5000 and above. But consistency is the key and if you falter midway then you are out! Forex trading is only worthy if you can make regular &/or big money over time,else it is not. You also need a friend in trading via a good broker who can accept your strategies and trading with whom makes you comfortable. One such broker is FreshForex which have various types of accounts for various traders based on their needs,economic calender,news,etc,etc because at the end of the day only your Broker is your link to the Forex market.So,work accordingly & choose the right broker!

if you have $5000 and make 5% monthly your equation to become millionaire is 5000*(1+0.05)^N= $1 000 000 or (1.05)^N=200 where N is 108 (months) or almost 9 years!

i have been trading forex for almost a decade, 5 years with hotforex, and one thing i learned is there is no limit to how much you can make in forex seriously. in general you and your capital are the limit to how much you can make, but usually 100-1000% is not a big deal actually, meaning with 100 usd you can make 1000 at ease. but BUT it also means you can simply lose 10,000 -100,000 with a click of a button, so play it safe and do it right!

• 2 weeks later...