Entropy Trading System

anyone knows what happened to the entropy assholes!!!!

They prefer to focus on their accounts rather than continuing to be insulted.

And I understand them!

Some of you wanted proof, CJ (jmsaffron) has given you in real time.

You do not believe, you are suspicious, it is perfectly your right, but you do not have to be insulting.

There is also much value on the site FXAW, not only Entropy, provided that one devotes time.

Being critical is a good thing.

Indo Investasi is a great site to expose all the scams (I myself have denounced a few) but I assure you that Craig's research is not a scam.

On the website of FXAW, you will also find few moaners who are impatient, but they remain polite,.

On the other hand, Craig has a good sense of humor and prefers to spend his time coding (and play guitar) rather than wasting hours arguing for trivial reasons.

Also do I need to precise that I have no affiliation with Craig (Bluto) (I do not receive compensation for saying what i think) and if you read my profile since I am member of II, I doubt you can find some suspicion on my words.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading about this Entropy system on this forum and many others, I have not found not even a single myfxbook verified account trading this system that is over 3 months old! Which is very funny

I know that many old and senior members have vouch for Entropy, but I can't understand why the heck no one has posted a verified account like what a lot of traders do on many forums. (the verified links posted here went private which is a VERY strong indication of a sad turn around ... if not a blow up which is the case with almost all forex systems out there, otherwise, why hide the results?!)

Good luck to u guys, but I still can't get my self to believe any positive comment written on this thread about FXAW as there has not been a single evidence. What I see here is very very similar to other manual trading forums such as forexfactory where nearly everyone never stop pretending to be making money in the forex (eventhough almost all of them lose big time) just to satisfy their silly virtual ego!

For those who keep defending FXAW, please post at least 3 months of verified trading results (since some of you have been with FXAW for over 3 years!) or just keep your mouths shut and try to wake up!

I am Happy People Are Waking Up Now!!!

After reading about this Entropy system on this forum and many others, I have not found not even a single myfxbook verified account trading this system that is over 3 months old! Which is very funny

I know that many old and senior members have vouch for Entropy, but I can't understand why the heck no one has posted a verified account like what a lot of traders do on many forums. (the verified links posted here went private which is a VERY strong indication of a sad turn around ... if not a blow up which is the case with almost all forex systems out there, otherwise, why hide the results?!)

Good luck to u guys, but I still can't get my self to believe any positive comment written on this thread about FXAW as there has not been a single evidence. What I see here is very very similar to other manual trading forums such as forexfactory where nearly everyone never stop pretending to be making money in the forex (eventhough almost all of them lose big time) just to satisfy their silly virtual ego!

For those who keep defending FXAW, please post at least 3 months of verified trading results (since some of you have been with FXAW for over 3 years!) or just keep your mouths shut and try to wake up!

Abdulisback Entropy isn´t a commercial system or ea.

So there´s not a reason to post verified results. When it becomes commercial, if it ever turns commercial

you and others will have the opportunity to analyze entropy and buy it or rent.

Until then there´s no reason to attack or insult anyone.

Many pips

Asking for a verified results on a system should not be taken as an insult... Verified results is the only language we understand here on this forum and I think 99% of those experienced do agree with me.

Entropy is NOT a free system, it IS actually a commercial system because you need to pay $300 membership to be able to get your hands on it.

All these BS excuses for not posting any results PLUS blocking access to the few weeks old myfxbook and MT4i links on this system does in fact say the whole story about this system and the fact that it comes through FXAW which gets promoted through public forums makes this thread stink so bad.

The way how we discuss any system on this forum is FIRST by looking at and POSTING its results... period.

The way how we discuss any system on this forum is FIRST by looking at and POSTING its results... period.

Bollocks.........there are hundreds of systems on this forum without any results. Infact you would be hard pressed to find any results....period....:P

Dont you guys get it yet, you cant spend $300 and get a gold plated guaranteed system that will make you a millionaire by Christmas. You spend $300 to join a private forum run by a guy with an incredible pedigree in writing bits of squiggly code.

Some of us who have been around a while knew Bluto long ago and was therefore only to happy to join up. Just being in a private forum is great (you dont get people calling other members assholes for a start)

If you dont fancy taking a leap of faith and paying $300 to join thats fine and I can understand it. But all this name calling and stuff is dragging II into the gutter.

Mart

Bollocks.........there are hundreds of systems on this forum without any results. In fact you would be hard pressed to find any results....period....:P

Dont you guys get it yet, you cant spend $300 and get a gold plated guaranteed system that will make you a millionaire by Christmas. You spend $300 to join a private forum run by a guy with an incredible pedigree in writing bits of squiggly code.

Some of us who have been around a while knew Bluto long ago and was therefore only to happy to join up. Just being in a private forum is great (you dont get people calling other members assholes for a start)

If you dont fancy taking a leap of faith and paying $300 to join thats fine and I can understand it. But all this name calling and stuff is dragging II into the gutter.

Mart

You made some good points Mart. As a matter of fact, I've removed all Entropy and FXAW related content that I had previously posted. I've shown my accounts in the past and was under no requirement to do so. I've also stated I am done showing anything else. The good members here far outweigh the bad, but to the bad I say:

Thanks for being so disrespectful...

FXAW will be off the radar once again as soon as Craig closes the doors and we go "private" once again.

CJ

Edited by jmsaffron

Bollocks.........there are hundreds of systems on this forum without any results. Infact you would be hard pressed to find any results....period....:P

Yes, there are systems on this forum with no results, and they have been identified as scams already.

How do you guys find it insulting and "name calling" when someone asks you to post your results !!!

This is a forum where we share things together, not promote a product and ask to "pay $300 or so before its too late"

I do not think we will arrive at anything productive in this discussion and I'll just leave this thread for those who just prefer to

learn their lesson the hard way.

Good Luck

Yes, there are systems on this forum with no results, and they have been identified as scams already.

How do you guys find it insulting and "name calling" when someone asks you to post your results !!!

This is a forum where we share things together, not promote a product and ask to "pay $300 or so before its too late"

I do not think we will arrive at anything productive in this discussion and I'll just leave this thread for those who just prefer to

learn their lesson the hard way.

Good Luck

Hi, The name calling was not at you, I dont think you would stoop so low.

Originally Posted by dannydon786

anyone knows what happened to the entropy assholes!!!!

It isnt a product though, you join a private forum where there are lots of goodies and maybe something rather special.

Good luck to you and happy pips

mart

Edited by marthart
Hangover

I don't have to steal any system...I have the perfect system complied after trading for more than 10 years now with 98% accuracy and by the way I can help you make money if that is what you want

You got to feel sorry for the sad git.

Maybe he will steal another system from Karl Dittman and find his holy grail

What do you think...98% is impossible? Now I understand the fuss....looks like Entrophy is making 2-3% profit and that is why when people say 98% profit you think it is a scam.......grow up man???? The first rule in making money in forex is having self confidence in your system and that is what you are lacking...

Thank you for your kind offer but I think I will pass. As soon as you said 98% you blew your credibility out of the water.

Stick to being a keyboard warrior...............

Read my other posts...I can share my templates with you...if you want.... but to tell you I do naked trading without using any indicators....if this can help you make money I can share templates provided you know how to read price action

Where can we find your system dannydon786? have you shared it here??

CJ

Eldiablo if you look at my other posts you will find that I had stated that I can help any trader make money without any cost to them that is FREE....I have spent hours and hours days and nights for 10 years studying price charts and can predict the trend very accurately...however as normal if trades go against me the drawdown is 98% of the time 10 pips maximum but the problem is ...reading price action on charts is a skill and this does not happen overnight/weeks/months because the rules keep on changing...so the knowledge on price action does not count all the time
Danny Im interrested pm me

Guys, once and for all, no one is trying to sell you anything and no one is advertising any products.

You pay a membership fee to join the FXAW forum, that's it. Everything else is an added bonus.

Entropy can't and won't ever be shared, for two main reasons: It's not an EA in the traditional sense (and won't ever be), and most important, people with access to it won't share it because they either see potential in it or are already trading it successfully.

b.

Guys, once and for all, no one is trying to sell you anything and no one is advertising any products.

You pay a membership fee to join the FXAW forum, that's it. Everything else is an added bonus.

Entropy can't and won't ever be shared, for two main reasons: It's not an EA in the traditional sense (and won't ever be), and most important, people with access to it won't share it because they either see potential in it or are already trading it successfully.

b.

Entropy is not being shared just to maintain all the hype and BS... I have always loved this forum but it looks like its heading down the wrong path... it is quite abvious that FXAW is actually OWNED by a bunch of members here.

As far as the sharing spirit has been here over the years, we all share and study systems and actually dig deeper into them IF we find them PROFITABLE

I don't have to steal any system...I have the perfect system complied after trading for more than 10 years now with 98% accuracy and by the way I can help you make money if that is what you want

What do you think...98% is impossible? Now I understand the fuss....looks like Entrophy is making 2-3% profit and that is why when people say 98% profit you think it is a scam.......grow up man???? The first rule in making money in forex is having self confidence in your system and that is what you are lacking...

Read my other posts...I can share my templates with you...if you want.... but to tell you I do naked trading without using any indicators....if this can help you make money I can share templates provided you know how to read price action

Eldiablo if you look at my other posts you will find that I had stated that I can help any trader make money without any cost to them that is FREE....I have spent hours and hours days and nights for 10 years studying price charts and can predict the trend very accurately...however as normal if trades go against me the drawdown is 98% of the time 10 pips maximum but the problem is ...reading price action on charts is a skill and this does not happen overnight/weeks/months because the rules keep on changing...so the knowledge on price action does not count all the time

Dannydon,

I did not want to respond again to your insulting attitude, (because you did not make any reference to my last post # 257), but as I have a little time this afternoon, and you do allusions to your remarkable talents of professional trader, I can not resist you put your nose in it.

Your ten years of experience and a success rate of 98% (not to be confused with a gain of 98%) small confusion between your two first quotes, but it is true that you may have forgotten what you wrote, one hour and two minutes having elapsed between the two posts!

Sharing your trading techniques with no indicators was your major concern, as we can see.

And I must say that I appreciate your humor hilarious, when you propose to give your template to trade without indicators! ROFL

So I have taken some of your posts in recent months, and I must say I was impressed by what you said, who never speak of indicators!

I leave our dear members discover these elements:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9967/dannydon1.jpg

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1958/dannydon2.jpg

I fully agree with your answer in the thread ScientificForex:

"you cannot judge a person's peformance by looking at the trading in surefire competition....."

I wrote:

"Remember to be cautious with this course, as another WWI member noted: Cristina made 162% in the surefire contest with only 2 big trades, (see the pic)

Marc McRae is also a "big not so old tree" marketer, in case you forgot! "

Full post:

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17193-REQ-scientific-forex?p=209059&viewfull=1#post209059

So I understand very well that we should not believe everything and anything.

The only difference with the performance shown here by Jmsaffron, then, is that they were broadcast in real time.

The gains made at the peak, were due to the multitude of operations, not just two winning trades!

His only mistake was to have left its last operations, unattended, when he decided to stop this experience and move into real. But all this has already been explained in the past.

One thing I would say that is important.

At this stage of development Enrtropy, and to use it wisely, we must have good knowledge of trading and Price Action.

When Craig bring the automated solution, it will probably be easier to use for all types of traders.

Then, and only at that moment, we can judge the actual performance of this project.

For me, I see great potential, hence my interest in this venture.

But let me add that you have never been inundated by incessant waves of emails or marketing plans on the forums.

So, believe it or not, but stop these insulting words, which give a bad image of our forum. And tend to diminish the interest to continue to attend by former members.

I must say that I often ask myself the question: why should I continue to attend?

Thank you Freddy for your intelligent and enlightening post. I have deleted all Entropy and FXAW related material that I have brought here, along with the trades and records. Those who are interested in FXAW have joined, those who are not haven't and those who hurl insults and foul names will continue non-stop. I have asked the Admin yet again to delete this thread in it's entirety as it serves no purpose here. That has been my intent from the start. There is nothing that can be shared of Entropy other than the live trades that I posted. There will no others and no other information posted concerning the private forum that FXAW is or the material that resides there. I consider this thread closed and will no longer reply to ANY messages or PM's concerning FXAW of Entropy.

Best wishes and good trading to all

John