Entropy Trading System

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NEVER surprises me how flocks of people keep chasing and searching for the Holy Grail, why they posses it already and don't seem to know where it is.

There is NO EA out there that can replace what to look for when taking a trade.

......and YES, I run Entropy on my PC, but so far it has not outsmarted my method of trading.

NEVER surprises me how flocks of people keep chasing and searching for the Holy Grail, why they posses it already and don't seem to know where it is.

......and YES, I run Entropy on my PC, but so far it has not outsmarted my method of trading.

It must be nice to be "Yoda The Savant" mr. freddy and Im happy for you that you possess the secrets of the signs and the numbers, but for the rest of us who can use a edge in our trading Entropy is a secret weapon

You are telling it is a signal and I read the manual and there are mentioned 2 indicators? Then what it is an UFO?

Hermes

Perhaps jmsaffron could just clarify what "Jitterbug Duplex EA" and "Super RSI EA" have to do with the FXAW trade signals. Are they part of the membership package? How good are these EAs?

No need to throw a tantrum for something you don't yet understand.

I decided a few days ago, to test this service: Entropy.

Who is behind Entropy?

A nice guy named Bluto whose real name is Craig.

If you are looking Bluto, you will see that he was a contributor on many forums and for several years. He has donated many indicators and EAs.

Bluto was (and still is) widely respected in the small world of forex.

A few years ago, he wanted to restrict his research with only a small group because as you can see yourself, public forums unfortunately end up leaving in all directions!

Craig then founded his private group: FXAW.

I remember that I had at the time received the invitation to join FXAW (the entrance fee was about $ 150) I have not taken advantage of the opportunity, perhaps I was too novice. Too bad!

Therefore, finding in this thread, Bluto's name, I finally decided to try its services, and I thank CJ for responding in this thread.

You know my views on most crooks-gurus-marketers I have often denounced.

For me, what makes (made?!), the biggest interest of Indo-Investasi is to "try" free all methods and applications, and to pay their authors, for "original works" that bring real added value.

Unable to try it for free, I decided to dive (knowing the reputation of Bluto) and I'm not disappointed.

By joining FXAW for a relatively small amount (<$ 300) you join a living community, focused on "tools" provided by Bluto.

Besides all the indicators and EAs (not tried), you have access "to the search engine" Entropy.

What is Entropy?

in · tro · py (ntr-p)

no. pl. in · tro · pies

1. Symbol S For a closed thermodynamic system, a quantitative measure of the Amount of thermal energy not available to do work.

2. A measure of the disorder or randomness in a closed system.

3. A measure of the loss of information in a message Transmitted.

4. The Tendency for all matter and energy in the universe to evolve Toward a state of inert uniformity.

5. Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society.

I think we should take the # 2 definition to understand the intentions of Bluto.

Is it a panacea, the Holy Grail?

Of course not, you must still use your brain, but it is a great help to scan the market.

It is a continuous stream of signals.

We must learn to use them, but the site has many members who test and give you their discoveries, you are not alone.

When I see the avalanche of "EAs" for $ 97, offers of signals between $ 99 and $ 600 per month or the "gurus" who offer their expertise with words of "cook" for a whopping + $ 5,000, I think Craig's offer is a bargain.

You are a life member, so you have access to all developments, present and future.

This is obviously only my opinion, and I have no compensation to write my comments.

you are free to throw them!

Good day to all.

freddy

Can you tell us more about YOUR method of trading? Thanks!

For those who keep asking for edu EA, there is nothing there to educate. It is a signal sent from a server to the client's computer or VPS in this format:

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t269/julianblo/entropysignalclient.gif

There are facilities (indicators) that users designed to paste the signals from Excel to MT4 charts to help traders enter a trade, set SL and TP. That is what you see in those charts posted by CJ. The indicator has no value to you if you are not getting the signal service.

How are the signals generated? Read this.

"Using a broker currency price feed, Entropy calculates and resolves what are referred to as “TSZ’s”, or “Turn Signal Zones” which are price zones that high probability of seeing a reversal. These TSZ’s essentially allow an opportunity for Swing Trading which is a lucrative and very profitable way to trade. Entropy also determines the associated Stop and Takeprofit levels that should be utilized should a trade be taken.

The really powerful aspect of Entropy is that it isn’t based on indicators or any of the other traditional trading tools used to determine trade signals which are typically reactive and based on historical price activity and not only that….they’re late in signaling a trade opportunity. Entropy identifies reversal zones anywhere from 3 -5 price bars before any other method or mechanism out there that I know of…Entropy uses predictive, probabilistic mathematical algorithms to identify turning points in buying and selling activity within the boundaries of the current “Supply and Demand” model for the given instrument being traded, whether it’s a stock, a currency pair, or any other tradeable instrument."

For all currency pairs, there are TSZ in different time frames (M5-D1) and with different rankings in strength (or "probability" if you will). Signals are best used along side with divergence indicators (my own observations).

There are more than 1000 members in this FXAW community. Either they are all s-t-u-p-i-d or you are missing something. I see no "scam" in this system. Case closed.

Edited by swordfish

...... For all currency pairs, there are TSZ in different time frames (M5-D1) and with different rankings in strength (or "probability" if you will). Signals are best used along side with divergence indicators (my own observations). ......

Thank you Swordfish for this very useful comments.

Could you please suggest good Divergence Indicators.

Thank you.

Edited by middx58

Thank you Swordfish for this very useful comments. I joined the FXAW few days ago.

Could you please suggest good Divergence Indicators, which can be used alnog with Entropy Signals.

Thank you.

Yes, I am a member there also, was referred to site and Bluto from Steve Hopwood's site-http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/index.php

I believe Entropy is the endgame of looking for systems and indicators.

Regards,

rozario173

RIP Whitney Houston