• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TO ALL THE MEMBERS HERE

ENTROPHY IS A SCAM

Entrophy is ripping off a system called forex agency

AND TO THE MODERATORS

Jmsaffron is trying to recruit members for the scam system called Entophy... he is trying to use this forum for his own benefit...which is not allowed...

HENCE CALL YOU PLEASE BAN THIS THREAD - AND WARN THE PERSON CONCERNED REGARDING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM

Edited by dannydon786

dannydon786

is this the ea system you are talking about

hxxp://www.fxatrade.com/forex-software/fx-agency-advisor-3

on this thread it did not get the best reviews

so if this is the same as entropy .... I would steer clear if that is the case

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/5963-Fx-Agency-Advisor-II/page4

http://i40.tinypic.com/121sspw.png

TO ALL THE MEMBERS HERE

ENTROPHY IS A SCAM

Entrophy is ripping off a system called forex agency

AND TO THE MODERATORS

Jmsaffron is trying to recruit members for the scam system called Entophy... he is trying to use this forum for his own benefit...which is not allowed...

HENCE CALL YOU PLEASE BAN THIS THREAD - AND WARN THE PERSON CONCERNED REGARDING THE RULES OF THIS FORUM

Edited by dk1aussie

hello guys

Read 2 pages here ,don't have any opinion about the holy grail,but,want to tell the new guys here.

I never and I will say it again,never seen any E.A that make money. forex or any other product is not for lazy people.this is a very hard job.no short cut.so stop looking into any E.A not even one of them ,will make you money,just trust me,and go and learn how to trade the hard way.sorry but you can't have a free meal.

enjoy trading

Jmsaffron(a...h.....) I am enrolled in several forums...cannot count how many...just to see what people are saying about various systems and scams like entropy......and I recieve several e-mails..hundreds every weeks..cannot read all...

BUT THE FACT STANDS....ENTROPHY IS A SCAM....Entrophy is ripping off a system called forex agency

AND you the a...h.... is recruitng and fooling the rest of the members here in this forum