The holy grail ...... Trade with me for more then 100 pips a day.

niftymover

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Juicy....When I open trades I stay with my trades.....that is I watch my trades and if it happens that my trade is going in the other direction I immediately close my position...I do not beleive in entering the trade and moving away from the computer.....and by doing so I can get less than 10 pips drawdown in most of the cases...and am able to put a stoploss as soon as I am in profit of more than 15 pips...I might hold a position to say 20 pip drawdown if I am more than 100% confident that it is the right trade.....however, as per money management....I should be able to take a drawdown of 200 pips...that is if I have $200 dollars in my account..I can open 1 trade only for $1.00 a pips....regarding risk/reward.....sometimes a trade can get more than 30 pips but mostly more than 20 pips...with less than 10 pips drawdown...dont think it is bad if the drawdown is 5 pips and win is say 30 pips...I am thinking of linking my live account to Zulutrade...for my friends here to follow ..but cannot find a reliable broker.....(also no need to join me in zulutrade.....you can just get a demo account link it to my zulutrade account and manually put my trades in your live account...in this way there is nothing to pay....if there is worry that I might make money.......because there is no need to get money from my friends here...because there is heaps of money for me in forex....no need to cheat you guys here because I had been a struggling trader once and I know the pain when one is tricked....but the problem is no good brokers for doing live trading with zulutrade..also have bene thinking of having a free live trading room but it is expensive to manage..so just looking at my options...and also the time difference is problem.....

Hi,

As we all know trading forex market is a loner, so I am interested in joining with your live trading room if you intend to have it. This way we all can participate in a group environment instead of being loners. And I too, rely pretty much on timing the trades as well. Another words, my trigger to enter the trade is based on Time. It's a plus if I can get my selected indicators to meet at that specific time, then I am going for the jugular. lol

Thanks,

Thank you grandpost1........I am in planning to start a thread soon where I will be trading my live account and if you guys want you can follow me [just need a trade copier] and I will show you how to get 98% win rate with (0-10 pips drawdown - 90% of the time....and 10-20 pips drawdown 10% of the time).....most of the trades will have a drawdown of 0 pips.......it is all on timing of the trades.......am just perfecting that timing stuff now....but it will be certain that if my trades are followed as I take it live ...you will be able to recover all your losses in 2 weeks....and all this for FREE because I do not need money from you guys since there is plenty money for me in forex market......

Hi dannydon786, please let me know when and how I can join in and copy your trade. It sounds great. Thanks a million bro.

DOWNLOAD FXPRO

http://www.FxPro.com

AND USE LOGIN DETAIL

Login : 3842049

Investor : sqv3hrv (read only password)

TRADING PAIR

==========

EURUSD

GBPUSD

USDCHF

AUDUSD

GBPJPY

EURJPY

=========================

TP IS 100 PIPS AND SL IS 100 PIPS

=========================

TRADE WILL EXIT AND REVERSE ANYTIME IF MY TRADING SYSTEM GIVE ME EXIT SIGNAL SO KEEP YOUR EYE ON MY TRADES..

========================================================================================

MY STARTING EQUITY IS 50000$ AND I AM TRADING WITH 1.0 LOT SIZE

TRADER CAN MANAGE THEIR MONEY WITH THIS RATIO..

THANKYOU....

Edited by niftymover

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...