The holy grail ...... Trade with me for more then 100 pips a day.

niftymover

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, looks like you are at least temporary right sesshoumaru :/ I haven't completely run out of curiosity. Are you perhaps using larger s/r as argument for keeping, and adding to, the currently loosing trades? Would be nice with a comment from the trader about the current situation.
I dnt see why we should all follow you.if you ve a stragety and you want to SHARE share it and if you to SELL let know.we are all where to learn and make money.not to folloq.that is my honest opinion

Seems like Niftymover is married to his positions and is in no mood to close them in a loss. Well with this kind of trading one can't survive for a very long time....... In todays economic scenario trading without stoploss is like being on a suicidal mission...... pairs with CHF can move 500 to 600 pips in a matter of minutes with bad news....... and others too can go for a 300 to 400 pips ride easily and we have seen that happening many times last year.....and with so much of economic uncertainty looming all over the world this can happen anytime without any warning and if it happens you will be caught by your balls and then in that case Mr. Niftymover you will loose your account with in no time with so many positions opened without stop-losses...

I have nothing against you it is just my opinion thats all..... i am not sure about your trading strategy but i know one thing that trading without stop loss is like gambling..........

This is not trading. Its clicking the buy/sell tab and then leave while hoping the market will pay for the price of clicking on the tab. Even my grandmother can do it. Sorry for the harsh words. You really should read and learn more about the market. Never give up. Seriously i opened gbpusd and gbpjpy(didn't check on others) daily chart and you and me can straight forwardly say to that whoever is trading knows nothing about trading. You bought perfectly at where beginners would buy. The trend was clearly down on the daily. You bought the correction perfectly where a real trader would have sold(the breakout). Seriously man how could you call yourself a trader and a millionaire??? I know you want to make it as a trader but seriously my sincere advise for you is stop teaching others, read every trading literature there is, try every system and then trade without indicators with all the knowledge(money management,psychology etc). Anyone can do this, but it is gonna take thousands of screen time hours(when i first started i watched the market 16-18 hours per day for a year and 6 month)before i made my breakthrough. I had approximately 20 or more ah-ha moment where i would have convinced myself that i've cracked it,"finally i am a trader". But as always soon after i realised that it was not. Not everyone has the passion, desire and discipline to become fx trader. Do you think you have it? Bring it on then and challenge the 1% who controls the market. Remember....look at the bigger picture.

Trading is not easy but it is simple. Be honest and pray to the creator. May god give us all the guidance. This world is not all but is important. The afterworld is the ultimate. The greatest achievement a human may achieve is to find(found) god.

Best regards.

Hey niffty, I love the way you covered all of your losses from yesterday in todays trading. Now it looks like the market is turning back and you will recover and profit on them. I noticed that all large fund investors do the same thing. It's a great way to trade when you have the capital to do so. Please keep me as a follower if all the negative comments piss you off ok. I think your a total BEAST. In my country, that means that you are the best and no one can come close to your style. Edited by newbie111

hey niffty, i love the way you covered all of your losses from yesterday in todays trading. Now it looks like the market is turning back and you will recover and profit on them. I noticed that all large fund investors do the same thing. It's a great way to trade when you have the capital to do so. Please keep me as a follower if all the negative comments piss you off ok. I think your a total beast. In country, that means that you are the best and no one can come close to your style.

very few people can understand this trading style thanks for trusting me...

To all those people who are against not having a stop loss.....there is no need to have a stoploss if you know where the price is going and you are not trading near news times....price doesnot jump 300 or 400 pips without a reason...I never use stop loss and can confidently put in a big lot trade knowing that it is going in my anticipated direction...

To all those people who are against not having a stop loss.....there is no need to have a stoploss if you know where the price is going and you are not trading near news times....price doesnot jump 300 or 400 pips without a reason...I never use stop loss and can confidently put in a big lot trade knowing that it is going in my anticipated direction...

Sure, price doesn't jump 300-400 pips for no reason. But every now and then unplanned/unscheduled reasons(events) happen... How do you manage those without stoploss?

Sure, price doesn't jump 300-400 pips for no reason. But every now and then unplanned/unscheduled reasons(events) happen... How do you manage those without stoploss?

askalas there is a secure sl placed already in all my trades but its hidden ..........

and kindly wait for 1 week i am managing to give indo friends a good trades with sl ........ becoz here my realaccount is very extream and my sl are long

i know here are most users are small trader ..... so i am planing to serve them with small protective sl

thank you

Edited by niftymover

Danny we all know prices don't jump those big numbers without any reason..... but trading without stoploss and with so many positions opened, things can go wrong anytime isn't .....? I am sure even Niftymover must have gone for a good night sleep last night with all those positions opened ....and with no one to manage them right...... so what if some bad news happens while you are in your dream world what happens then to your account... ??? You must be aware what happened last year when earthquake hit Japan followed by Tsunami ...... what if something like that happens ....what will happen to your account then ????? These kind of bad news will come without any prior warning and the market may go against your anticipated direction isn't it...... and if you trade for a living you can't trade this way...... this is a pure gambling thats all....

I am not here to offend anyone these are just my thoughts rest you know whats better for you.....

Cheers!!!

Danny we all know prices don't jump those big numbers without any reason..... but trading without stoploss and with so many positions opened, things can go wrong anytime isn't .....? I am sure even Niftymover must have gone for a good night sleep last night with all those positions opened ....and with no one to manage them right...... so what if some bad news happens while you are in your dream world what happens then to your account... ??? You must be aware what happened last year when earthquake hit Japan followed by Tsunami ...... what if something like that happens ....what will happen to your account then ????? These kind of bad news will come without any prior warning and the market may go against your anticipated direction isn't it...... and if you trade for a living you can't trade this way...... this is a pure gambling thats all....

I am not here to offend anyone these are just my thoughts rest you know whats better for you.....

Cheers!!!

vivaan

my all trades manage by a ea there is no chance to blow account and one man keep eye on it while i am sleeping

and also for small traders i am managing something .... you can find it in post no-59

thank you for interest in thread

Dear Nifty,

You trade as u like . But Without "STOPLOSS" ,it wll be a REAL GAMBLING.& Gambler Cannot make money, ie always out of money.

I'll tell u tht final result wll be "BIG ZERO" in coming days.Plse note my words.

"Trading method cannot depend on luck"

Plse dont take it as personal.

Dear Nifty,

You trade as u like . But Without "STOPLOSS" ,it wll be a REAL GAMBLING.& Gambler Cannot make money, ie always out of money.

I'll tell u tht final result wll be "BIG ZERO" in coming days.Plse note my words.

"Trading method cannot depend on luck"

Plse dont take it as personal.

He just kindly told us that he uses stoploss but it is handled by an ea... However, whether or not to use server-side or client-side (hidden) stoploss is a different topic :)

vivaan

my all trades manage by a ea there is no chance to blow account and one man keep eye on it while i am sleeping

and also for small traders i am managing something .... you can find it in post no-59

thank you for interest in thread

One of my first questions in this thread was, whether you're using a trademanager to make sure that you're account doesn't blow up. You never answered

STOPLOSS OR NO STOPLOSS

Think about this:

You open a trade with 100% confidence.

As soon as you place a stoploss...your confidence decreases...you have instantly lost half the battle???? as you are not sure which way the price is going...you are scared???

How about opening a trade with 200% confidence and NO stoploss.....you know where the price is going...

Forgot about all the rubbish about having a stoploss.......TRADE WITHOUT A STOPLOSS...THATS THE WAY TO GO???

Trading without stoploss is NOT gambling....it is an SKILL and one needs to master it to make it work

Edited by dannydon786

We trade on the basis of technical setup/price action setup. Thre we wll get our entry price, target & stop loss. If u trade based on fundamental view(investment) ,thn it s not treated as trading, where u can not trade for 10 or 20 bps in a pair.

Once we place the stoploss we get thrgh about Risk & Reward ratio.

If u trading on the basis of confidence(over)/emotions then it wll not come under the Technical analysis .

All techncial traders shud have trading plan it includes entry,tgt,sl. If not then you r called to be a ' OPERATOR' ie u have the large amount of fund & u can play/control the market.

I've been seeing their orders. its strategy is high risk.

Several orders for a profit between 25 to 35 pips, and each open order is a lowering of 50 - 100 -200 pips.

I did see once your account going down 1100 pips.

Now today, you get 775 pips profit, and some open orders with a total of 675 pips loss.

I am not criticizing your style of trading, more and more secure method is the best.

Have a good weekend.

There is no holy grail in trading and trading without a stoploss is suicide--the reason 90% of traders lose money. Psychologically it's hard to take a loss, but that's part of trading--if you can't take a loss you have no business trading. Cut your losses short and let your profits run. The majority do the opposite--take quick profits and let their losses grow.

I think the results of this trading is vivid proof of what happens when you don't use a stoploss. This isn't hedging--it's locking in losses.

Although I would never trade the way nifty does, in times like this his way could be successful

Next week will show how the market deals with the S&P downgrades. What's making it interesting and simultaneously hard to trade (at least for me) is the stable us market against the european dept mess. As long as the correlation between currencies and stock market doesn't break up and wallstreet doesn't tank we will be in a ranging market where even deeper drawdowns have a chance to recover. As long as the commodity related currencies (audusd, nzdusd, cadusd) aren't tanking there should be no real breakdown on eurusd and gbpusd