The holy grail ...... Trade with me for more then 100 pips a day.

niftymover

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nifty...it is not bad comments.....I am saying what is in my mind....whether people listen or not ...I do not give a damn....that is what I think, howver, I appreciate your willingness to help struggling traders here....YOU HAVE ALL MY SUPPORT....and THANK YOU for helping others

no...no i am not telling you my words is for leon-1

@unclepips

what does your trading have to do with this thread?

sure it does. If you read iwjw's writing earlier he/she had something about sell EUR at 1.3025 at a pull back or something like that. So I jumped in as well.

Maharaj:

If I were to be in this trade or trading this trade, AUDUSD, I would sell it about now and leave it until the end of this month. I would sell it now at 1.0720, with a stop at 1.1039 (stop at roughly 319pips) and profit at 1.0110 (profit at 610pips) on a daily chart. But if the end of this month comes first and target not attained, I would close it. The reason I would take short because of the cycle indicates that short trade is about due now.

Maharaj:

If I were to be in this trade or trading this trade, AUDUSD, I would sell it about now and leave it until the end of this month. I would sell it now at 1.0720, with a stop at 1.1039 (stop at roughly 319pips) and profit at 1.0110 (profit at 610pips) on a daily chart. But if the end of this month comes first and target not attained, I would close it. The reason I would take short because of the cycle indicates that short trade is about due now.

thanks lot, i do it as above said. shall I put the SELL PO @ 1.0720 ?

• 1 month later...
Dear Nifty,

You trade as u like . But Without "STOPLOSS" ,it wll be a REAL GAMBLING.& Gambler Cannot make money, ie always out of money.

"Trading method cannot depend on luck"

Normally i dont take voice in such discussion except meritoric issues, but I must say something.

My friend,

I'm in forex for 5 years and I have A LOT of TEARS on my account as well. I was practicing even laying in hospital during chemo to run ouf in my head from hospital shitty atmosphere.

But I also have an open-mind and I STILL SEE the same scheme on forums:

blaming, claming and complaining and doing nothing. Still waiting for "fx Jesus" that salvate all retails traders and give them hands, cause they are "poor". You just need to read Kiyosaki to note that "poor-posture" starts in Your mind first.

PLS NOTE:

1st: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND in this post !

2nd: DO NOT CRITICIZE ANYBODY (Nifty and Dannydon) who is willing to give ANYTHING for REAL-FREE-of payment cause we created this sick world based on totally fcucking opposite rules. You are ALWAYS welcome to take a loan and buy paid signals service. Then You loose right for complaining. If they would be ****** people - many other would eat them quickly. Platinum status obligates my friend - it always means something - mind it !!

3rd: EVEN if the price will move 300 pips for some reason, YOU DONT HAVE TO use 10bucks / pip. MANAGE YOUR RISK. Use 1 cent.

4th: playing on 1hr chart automatically obligates You to GIVE A SPACE for trade - usually last swing OR according to loss You can afford - IS THAT EASY.

5th: TRUST - TRUST - TRUST !!! Pls mark how many crooks is in fx world. If Nifty gives You investor pass and acc to login, what reason he would have to take You for a trip to rabbit hole and burn Your account - except he is a psyche heh which we know, he is not. If he doesnt share his strategy, perhaps he has reasons for that. Btw, how many times some *****s took a free GOOD tool and then sold it for 499$ ??? as one-time-special-offer-4ever ? :) I know Grail exists (in mirroring trades from futures trades based on horizontal volume to spot) but You can always take Your attention and give Your energy to sth MORE productive.

6th: FX is a BUSINESS - means... PROPER CAPITALIZATION. so STOP BLAMING, CLAMING AND COMPLAINING... If You dont have capital start a regular job, collect bottles, wash cars... Yes, I was distributing a newspapers. Then take a discipline (what millionaires have) and SAVE these monies. Do not spend for another blonde which will kick You when You first say to her "no monies, just trading". SAVE IT and UPLOAD ACC. The only diff among poor and rich are: rich are disciplined and can re-invest monies in name of future profits, poor consumes every penny; rich has plans and realize it doesnt matter what ppl says around, poor relies on ppls opinion and create "clusters of poor people".

IS THAT EASY.

So now... GIVE THE SPACE TO THESE GUYS. I love You all.

I apologize for my long post, but enough is enough.

So behave like a professional, not like a kid.

And I DO NOT direct it to personally, treat it pls as an answer regarding to the total energy.

Thank You Nifty and Danny - btw I love India and I have friends there :)

Hakim in Arabic is wisdom

Normally i dont take voice in such discussion except meritoric issues, but I must say something.

My friend,

I'm in forex for 5 years and I have A LOT of TEARS on my account as well. I was practicing even laying in hospital during chemo to run ouf in my head from hospital shitty atmosphere.

But I also have an open-mind and I STILL SEE the same scheme on forums:

blaming, claming and complaining and doing nothing. Still waiting for "fx Jesus" that salvate all retails traders and give them hands, cause they are "poor". You just need to read Kiyosaki to note that "poor-posture" starts in Your mind first.

PLS NOTE:

1st: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTEND in this post !

2nd: DO NOT CRITICIZE ANYBODY (Nifty and Dannydon) who is willing to give ANYTHING for REAL-FREE-of payment cause we created this sick world based on totally fcucking opposite rules. You are ALWAYS welcome to take a loan and buy paid signals service. Then You loose right for complaining. If they would be ****** people - many other would eat them quickly. Platinum status obligates my friend - it always means something - mind it !!

3rd: EVEN if the price will move 300 pips for some reason, YOU DONT HAVE TO use 10bucks / pip. MANAGE YOUR RISK. Use 1 cent.

4th: playing on 1hr chart automatically obligates You to GIVE A SPACE for trade - usually last swing OR according to loss You can afford - IS THAT EASY.

5th: TRUST - TRUST - TRUST !!! Pls mark how many crooks is in fx world. If Nifty gives You investor pass and acc to login, what reason he would have to take You for a trip to rabbit hole and burn Your account - except he is a psyche heh which we know, he is not. If he doesnt share his strategy, perhaps he has reasons for that. Btw, how many times some *****s took a free GOOD tool and then sold it for 499$ ??? as one-time-special-offer-4ever ? :) I know Grail exists (in mirroring trades from futures trades based on horizontal volume to spot) but You can always take Your attention and give Your energy to sth MORE productive.

6th: FX is a BUSINESS - means... PROPER CAPITALIZATION. so STOP BLAMING, CLAMING AND COMPLAINING... If You dont have capital start a regular job, collect bottles, wash cars... Yes, I was distributing a newspapers. Then take a discipline (what millionaires have) and SAVE these monies. Do not spend for another blonde which will kick You when You first say to her "no monies, just trading". SAVE IT and UPLOAD ACC. The only diff among poor and rich are: rich are disciplined and can re-invest monies in name of future profits, poor consumes every penny; rich has plans and realize it doesnt matter what ppl says around, poor relies on ppls opinion and create "clusters of poor people".

IS THAT EASY.

So now... GIVE THE SPACE TO THESE GUYS. I love You all.

I apologize for my long post, but enough is enough.

So behave like a professional, not like a kid.

And I DO NOT direct it to personally, treat it pls as an answer regarding to the total energy.

Thank You Nifty and Danny - btw I love India and I have friends there :)

• 2 months later...
Thank you grandpost1........I am in planning to start a thread soon where I will be trading my live account and if you guys want you can follow me [just need a trade copier] and I will show you how to get 98% win rate with (0-10 pips drawdown - 90% of the time....and 10-20 pips drawdown 10% of the time).....most of the trades will have a drawdown of 0 pips.......it is all on timing of the trades.......am just perfecting that timing stuff now....but it will be certain that if my trades are followed as I take it live ...you will be able to recover all your losses in 2 weeks....and all this for FREE because I do not need money from you guys since there is plenty money for me in forex market......

Thank you grandpost1........I am in planning to start a thread soon where I will be trading my live account and if you guys want you can follow me [just need a trade copier] and I will show you how to get 98% win rate with (0-10 pips drawdown - 90% of the time....and 10-20 pips drawdown 10% of the time).....most of the trades will have a drawdown of 0 pips.......it is all on timing of the trades.......am just perfecting that timing stuff now....but it will be certain that if my trades are followed as I take it live ...you will be able to recover all your losses in 2 weeks....and all this for FREE because I do not need money from you guys since there is plenty money for me in forex market......

Sounds good. What kind of risk/reward you aim for with your method?

juicyt

Hi Juicy....When I open trades I stay with my trades.....that is I watch my trades and if it happens that my trade is going in the other direction I immediately close my position...I do not beleive in entering the trade and moving away from the computer.....and by doing so I can get less than 10 pips drawdown in most of the cases...and am able to put a stoploss as soon as I am in profit of more than 15 pips...I might hold a position to say 20 pip drawdown if I am more than 100% confident that it is the right trade.....however, as per money management....I should be able to take a drawdown of 200 pips...that is if I have $200 dollars in my account..I can open 1 trade only for $1.00 a pips....regarding risk/reward.....sometimes a trade can get more than 30 pips but mostly more than 20 pips...with less than 10 pips drawdown...dont think it is bad if the drawdown is 5 pips and win is say 30 pips...I am thinking of linking my live account to Zulutrade...for my friends here to follow ..but cannot find a reliable broker.....(also no need to join me in zulutrade.....you can just get a demo account link it to my zulutrade account and manually put my trades in your live account...in this way there is nothing to pay....if there is worry that I might make money.......because there is no need to get money from my friends here...because there is heaps of money for me in forex....no need to cheat you guys here because I had been a struggling trader once and I know the pain when one is tricked....but the problem is no good brokers for doing live trading with zulutrade..also have bene thinking of having a free live trading room but it is expensive to manage..so just looking at my options...and also the time difference is problem.....

Sounds good. What kind of risk/reward you aim for with your method?

juicyt

Edited by dannydon786