(req) Forex King Indicator

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex King Indicator vs "Forex Commoner Indicator"

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/1916/forexking.jpg

His Forex King Indicator (pic taken from his video on youtube) -(black background on pic) :

from 2011.04.05 to 04.29 gives around + 1078 pips.

You will notice that he placed his trades at the beginning of candle, which is wrong as you must wait for bar close to be sure the signal is still there at end of bar, so his count of pips is bs.

"Forex Commoner Indicator" (white background on pic)-(below FKI):

+742 pips over same period, but all pips are counted after bar closed.

So count is correct unless error of calculation!

and this is done using all signals (if filtered, you can make more pips eventually!)

Now about price!

He wants $99999.99 for his Forex King Indicator, and you don't even know who is hidding behind this scammer!

Now my curiosity leads me to ask the following question:

What a fair price could be asked for an indicator of the same kind as "Forex Commoner Indicator" if one day it was available for sale?

For those who know me a little, You have to take everything I say with a pinch of salt.(and humor) ;)

Have a great WE.

freddy

P.S.

@Marthart, yes, threads about F King had already been opened earlier, just check links (scroll down and look at 'similar threads' )

@Dave, I had a good laugh reading those comments, thanks!

@everyone, please, don't fall in all those traps, scammers try to push you!

It's Sunday, relax!

Edited by freddy

@Fredy, that was an excellent post. I like it. But were can we get the FKI do you mind sharing with us?

Thank you dear Chetachukwu,

I don't have Forex King Indicator (FKI), (black background on pic) if I had it, it would mean I throwed away $100K to the seller-gangster (LOL) and if this were the case, I beat my head against the wall until the end of my life!

The pic is just, like I said, taken from the Youtube video, paused at 1:05 minute.

================

king   [king]

noun

a male sovereign or monarch; a man who holds by life tenure, and usually by hereditary right, the chief authority over a country and people.

( initial capital letter ) God or Christ.

a person or thing preeminent in its class: a king of actors.

a playing card bearing a picture of a king.

================

FKI will not open the door of the Kingdom of wealth, but the door of the kingdom of the scam!

Therefore in opposition, I "designed" (LOL, if only you knew!): Forex Commoner Indicator (FCI) (white background on pic) for us "untitled"

LOL

=================

com·mon·er   [kom-uh-ner]

noun

a common person, as distinguished from one with rank, status, etc.

British .

a.

any person ranking below a peer; a person without a title of nobility.

=================

So I ask again (to everyone here on II) my question (with all the precautions taken in my post #5):

What a fair price could be asked for an indicator of the same kind as "Forex Commoner Indicator" if one day it was available for sale?

Please note that I said, "if one day it was available for sale?" as it must be tested for a longer period in different market behavior.

Perhaps, it would wipe out all profits under different conditions.

No false hopes, essential.

P.S.

@Chetachukwu, will send you a PM soon!

Thank you dear Chetachukwu,

I don't have Forex King Indicator (FKI), (black background on pic) if I had it, it would mean I throwed away $100K to the seller-gangster (LOL) and if this were the case, I beat my head against the wall until the end of my life!

The pic is just, like I said, taken from the Youtube video, paused at 1:05 minute.

================

================

FKI will not open the door of the Kingdom of wealth, but the door of the kingdom of the scam!

Therefore in opposition, I "designed" (LOL, if only you knew!): Forex Commoner Indicator (FCI) (white background on pic) for us "untitled"

LOL

=================

=================

So I ask again (to everyone here on II) my question (with all the precautions taken in my post #5):

Please note that I said, "if one day it was available for sale?" as it must be tested for a longer period in different market behavior.

Perhaps, it would wipe out all profits under different conditions.

No false hopes, essential.

P.S.

@Chetachukwu, will send you a PM soon!

Freddy, If you can share this "commoner" here, we can all test it and you will undoubtedly come out with an even better indicator. If it does as well as you think it might, there should be no need to sell it as the trading profits will make you rich. And if it turns out to not be good, you will know quicker so as to not waste your valuable time (or even someone here might have a unique idea that could help it be a winner). In all ways you Win by sharing !

To answer your question, I think fair price would be $97, like Dittmann! ;-)

Edited by Diesel 10

Hi,

I've studied for a while Forex_King-STS indicator. The two lines of this indicator are the MA's (period=1) of high and low of the candles. What is important is the other indicator Forex_king-CTC which gives the moment when the two MA's are crossing and shift between them.

I think behind these two indicators there is an "out of the box" thinking which has nothing to do with classic technical analyse.

In my folder you will find an example for implementation of an algorithm: current close is higher or lower than the high or low of the last third bar (the classic stoploss).

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/sUUpQZT6/_online.html#dir=6422966

I invite you to come with new ideeas for an algorithm for crossing the two MA in order to recreate Forex_King-STS indicator.

Edited by codrut_8

OK guys,

I see a little animation and excitement in this thread.!!

I also received a few PMs Asking for FCI.

Here is an excerpt of my reply to them:

"I will share later "my" FCI, but like I said I want to test it more (preferably in live)

But don't expect to much hope in it! (it is so simple indi)

Of course, I won't sell anything to Indo members, but I want to wait for people answering my question.

The reasons are that first, I am really curious of what people are ready to pay for! and second for the fun.

People need to be serious about how to treat their trading, but they sometimes take everything too seriously, that"s why you can perceive me a little ironic.

So many people run from system to system and believe at miracles! "

I have also suggested that we could have a pool with some members and to sell "our creations" and make a fortune as Ditmann & Co, there are so many people willing to pay for the "holy grail".

It's so easy to "create" systems that have the appearance of a miracle!

Now I'm not going to prolong the suspense! but as I told you, it's the simplest indicator: [spoiler=...]EMA crossover.

We can unfortunately expect to find the FCI for sale in the coming weeks by better marketers than us! LOL

Thank you to Diesel, the only one to play the game by responding to my request (what price ..).

Thank you all, hope people will realize that there are no miracles in trading. The money management is essential!

Good day to you all.

freddy

The question you are asking now: what settings used to such a feat? ;)

Response in the Spoiler:

[spoiler=...]cross of EMA2 & EMA3

P.S. Of course, Forex KING Indicator is a big SCAM!

Forex Commoner Indicator is not as it is free, but is it profitable in the long run?

PLEASE, if you find good filters, don't forget to share your findings!

• 3 weeks later...
this is an old story.. some forum spoken of this indicator 2 years ago but no one had this miracle indicator.. and it has ben declassed as scam.... hope somone proof I am wrong :)

There is no such thing as miracle or magic indicator. Anyone selling one does not take you seriously. To become good at trading you need more than just an indicator (or two), no matter how magic it (they) can be...