(req) Forex King Indicator

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to take a look at some comments about both the guy selling this and those chart indicators. Possible scammer??

http://wxx.world*wide-invest.org/metatrader-indicators/4397-req-forex-king-indicator-price-99-999-00-a.html

I would like to thank the sharers for their sharing spirit, but I did a quick little test. Since I re installed mt4 I don't have enough history to go back to 12-26-10 like in the ytube video so I did a recent one. Results are below.

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m527/newbie1112/FKEXAMPLE.gif

yes,please add arrow alerts.thanks in advance...

http://www.multiupload.com/71LJHFA51N

looks like too many loosing signals in with the winning. Have to be more rules than just the line crossings.

Crossing moving averages as a tradeing strategy are way old and unsuccessful, and that's all there is here.

Edited by LukeB
Updated File Link

SignalMethod - set to 0 to calculate on the current bar (bar zero). I think the signal could flicker, but haven't seen it - seems pretty stable.

Arrow Colors and Arrow size are both external, set them as you like.

Edited by LukeB
update file link

looks like too many loosing signals in with the winning. Have to be more rules than just the line crossings.

Crossing moving averages as a tradeing strategy are way old and unsuccessful, and that's all there is here.

Time frame --->daily (4H maybe ok.dont use other tfs)

indicator1------>EMA 365 (above bulls and below bears as you know).

indicator2----->zigzag to find stop loss (default settings)

indicator3----->Forex_King-STS with arrow alert(designed by LukeB)

simple rules---->(1)if price action is above the ema only consider the green buy arrows.

(2)if price action is below the ema only consider the red sell arrows.

(3)stop loss-->recent high/low of zigzag.(some

times use the same ema)

(4)take profit-->it is up to you.(half of sl,same as sl or1.5x of sl etc.)

(5)use your own money management rules.

before any comment,please spent little time to check the history.

thanks,happy pipping....................

Edited by chandu

Req : Temp[late

Hello chandu this is checkmail and good work so far with forex king indicator, its similar to that of tft indicator.

Can you build an templete and post it here would be more useful and easy to follow:):):):)

Time frame --->daily (4H maybe ok.dont use other tfs)

indicator1------>EMA 365 (above bulls and below bears as you know).

indicator2----->zigzag to find stop loss (default settings)

indicator3----->Forex_King-STS with arrow alert(designed by LukeB)

simple rules---->(1)if price action is above the ema only consider the green buy arrows.

(2)if price action is below the ema only consider the red sell arrows.

(3)stop loss-->recent high/low of zigzag.(some

times use the same ema)

(4)take profit-->it is up to you.(half of sl,same as sl or1.5x of sl etc.)

(5)use your own money management rules.

before any comment,please spent little time to check the history.

thanks,happy pipping....................

Req : Temp[late

Hello chandu this is checkmail and good work so far with forex king indicator, its similar to that of tft indicator.

Can you build an templete and post it here would be more useful and easy to follow

go here---> http://www.multiupload.com/ZIGYIHGT40

what is tft indicator?

Teresh, I don't know about MTF for this file, but the indicator I want to see is the super-dooper one that you have! I haven't forgotten and we are still waiting to see that one from you!!

can you do MTF version?

great!!! but there is a problem.maxbartoprocess not working.it is showing only recent arrows.changed the value from 2000 to 20000,200000 etc.but no impact.please correct this.

thanks...

updated

Plots the Long EMA and with

extern bool RulesOnlyDraw = true;

only puts arrows on qualifying signal crossings.

TFT indicator is somewhat similar to that of our bollinger bands, u can use bbands, jurik hi-lo indicator or wma 8 cross 24, but its signal are moreover 90% accurate might only deceive hardly 1 or 2 times in 10 tests.

oh and one more thing instead of getting more on arrows could you simply display an text of buy/sell on charts at its corners it would be much easy to visualize.Else we use so many arrows that chart becomes bhelpuri.

Edited by checkmail

TFT indicator is somewhat similar to that of our bollinger bands, u can use bbands, jurik hi-lo indicator or wma 8 cross 24, but its signal are moreover 90% accurate might only deceive hardly 1 or 2 times in 10 tests.

please share TFT.

oh and one more thing instead of getting more on arrows could you simply display an text of buy/sell on charts at its corners it would be much easy to visualize.Else we use so many arrows that chart becomes bhelpuri

Hello friend,Please be patient.we are not completed the construction of this indicator(ohh..no..system!) yet.we need to filter more bad entries.

thanks.....

yes brother.but i am in confuse to determine a better stop loss.I never tried higher time frames and dont know about a good stop loss with that tfs. because i had enough time to trade.but now no time. we need a good input from an experienced higher time frame trader to overcome this.
Hello friends this is checkmail and do we have any development in this indicator and template