True Trendline Indicator

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here comes educated version

sorry Mr.Styan.. we gave u a chance

http://www.multiupload.com/U7QYWEW8HI

You really can talk but nothing else, your cracked version is totally useless, TrueTDL is an indi not a system, do you get pdf in ur mt4 on how to use all those free indis including trendlines which u draw urself? Sorry to say this but if you guys dont know how to use trendlines than how do you trade? Trendlines, candlestick and chart patterns, S/R its all basic knowledge, I dont want to offend anyone but c'mon TD is TD, indi just draw them for you, what you do with it its up to you, there is few ways to use it just like with fibos, stochastics, rsi, ma's and so on. Im really suprised you all jumped on styan cos he didnt give you pdf, I mean what pdf you want? TD break is TD break, add macd or anything you want, can be even 50-80ma to it, 1h chart and you can trade it or trade only 3 touch TDL's.

As for the cracked version its useless cos it draws incorrect tdls, in fact it shows 2 touch tdls as 3 touch tdls lol so if u want this indi just buy it.

http://i.imgur.com/QHfQu.png

Does this look like 3T tdl? It is according to this cracked version.

http://i.imgur.com/UWc2t.png

Another 3T tdl ;)

Regards

HankT

You really can talk but nothing else, your cracked version is totally useless, TrueTDL is an indi not a system, do you get pdf in ur mt4 on how to use all those free indis including trendlines which u draw urself? Sorry to say this but if you guys dont know how to use trendlines than how do you trade? Trendlines, candlestick and chart patterns, S/R its all basic knowledge, I dont want to offend anyone but c'mon TD is TD, indi just draw them for you, what you do with it its up to you, there is few ways to use it just like with fibos, stochastics, rsi, ma's and so on. Im really suprised you all jumped on styan cos he didnt give you pdf, I mean what pdf you want? TD break is TD break, add macd or anything you want, can be even 50-80ma to it, 1h chart and you can trade it or trade only 3 touch TDL's.

As for the cracked version its useless cos it draws incorrect tdls, in fact it shows 2 touch tdls as 3 touch tdls lol so if u want this indi just buy it.

http://i.imgur.com/QHfQu.png

Does this look like 3T tdl? It is according to this cracked version.

http://i.imgur.com/UWc2t.png

Another 3T tdl ;)

Regards

HankT

Mr hankT

Neither i use truleTL nor i will .. i found it so i shared instead of people trying to promote something if u have got something to promote go somewhere else not indo.. indo is not add site .. styan can sell his TL indicator for 1000 bucks i really dont care.. but using this forum as an advertisement is not this forum is for..

i guess u didn't read what i said..

apart from this atleast i tried to share what i found.. rather than asking people to buy it ..

Guest styan1713006655
Many people have inquired into how to use the indicator and Styan just danced around without answering the questions. In order to market a system/indicator, most would be prepared before making commercial. This system/indicator was being sold without the proper instructions.

Our site is renewed! (example menu)

I hope it is now clearer: it's only an indicator, not a trading system.

I made this video:

Guest styan1713006655
The video says that "If you are a beginner trader...", actually the system wasn't understood by all users without any instructions. Consider making a longer video with voice and tutorial instructions.

Thankfully youtube allows mute for the music.

Not system, TRENDLINE indicator :)

Please read the renewed example menu on the site:

"You have to know how to use the trendline, and you have to build your own strategy based on trendlines."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655
Styan you're the man.

And don't let others break you down, most of them couldn't do 1% what you do.

Keep working on this great tool and ignore the trolls

Thanks, we are working on the next version...

Guest styan1713006655
Trendlines, candlestick and chart patterns, S/R its all basic knowledge, I dont want to offend anyone but c'mon TD is TD, indi just draw them for you, what you do with it its up to you, there is few ways to use it just like with fibos, stochastics, rsi, ma's and so on. Im really suprised you all jumped on styan cos he didnt give you pdf, I mean what pdf you want? TD break is TD break, add macd or anything you want, can be even 50-80ma to it, 1h chart and you can trade it or trade only 3 touch TDL's.

We wrote on the website (example menu) this thing "in other words". You want a course, but I am not a trainer.

Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.1 is released.

New features:

- Server-calculation and protection at once ("Good bye Guardian protection...")

- You can use with unlimited MT4-account

- Improved candlestick pattern recognition

- Filter the duplicated trendline

- Intelligent M1-M5 fast analysis

- Some optimization and bugfix

You can find detailed information on the website.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

New addon indicator: RSI Trendline

We are happy to announce the second addon indicator. It's draw all trendline automatically on the RSI indicator window.

Look at the pictures on the website, they are say more about our RSI Trendline Indicator.

www.truetl.com

Edited by styan