True Trendline Indicator

Guest advanced

Hi.

True TL V1.01 @ scripts (working !) is here> h**p://pitf000rex.c0m/index.php?topic=1172.msg7718#msg7718

scripts>h**p://pitf000rex.c0m/index.php?topic=1172.msg7893#msg7893

Best luck to everybody !

Edited by advanced

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest styan1713006655

We've finished the most radical development so far: there are two new options to make even less disturbing trendlines and clearer charts. The current version of TrueTL is much different than the first release, thanks to the continuous development.

What's new in TrueTL 1.5:

• Lazy redraw option: The pattern recognition algorithm is the heart of TrueTL. It determines the trendline-redrawing. We improved this algorithm in version 1.1 and we never stopped developing. From now, TrueTL contains the even more upgraded algorithm, and this new "Lazy redraw option", which shows safer trendline breakout.
  • Cut trendline ending: Cut the trendline ending, when it's broken.
  • And of course the regular bugfix and optimization...

You can find all settings with description on the website.

www.truetl.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

We never stop the evolution. The 1.5 version of TrueTL is much different than the first release, so we had to make a new user's guide video with old and new features.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest advanced

Hi Guys

Who can share V 1.5....?PLEASE!!! (I looking only for RSI & CCI.PM to me please).

Thanks in advance !

Edited by advanced

• 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.55 is Released!

We migrated to two servers, so from now, the TrueTL has a redundant connection for the calculation. If the main calculation server is not responding, TrueTL is going to change the settings, and requests the necessary calculation from a different server. It's proceed in the background automatically and quickly, you won't notice it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

You can download two indicators for free from our website:

Stepless MTF RSI Indicator

Stepless MTF CCI Indicator

Enjoy it!

www.truetl.com

• 4 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.6 is Released!

We are pleased to announce the new version of our indicators.

What's new in TrueTL 1.6:

• Automatic username storing: If you type your username into any TrueTL indicator, you don't need anymore to type in again, because all of the indicators will remember.
  • RSI and CCI trendline goes multi timeframe: You can watch other timeframe's indicator values, without switching between the timeframes. You can set timeframe of the indicator to: 0 = Timeframe used on the chart, 1 = M1, 5 = M5, 15 = M15, 60 = H1, 240 = H4, 1440 = D1, 10080 = W1, 432200 = MN1.
  • Other improvements for RSI and CCI trendline:
    - Cut TL Ending: cut the trendline's ending when it's broken.
    - RSI Width: specify the width of the RSI and CCI lines
    - Trendline Width: specify the width of the trendlines

What's new from 1.01 version:

• Improved candle stick recognition, and new switchable algorithm for redrawing (Lazy redraw)
  • Switchable option for draws trendlines to candle's high/low or candle's body
  • Offline chart compatibility
  • Filter the duplicated/narrow trendlines
  • Cut trendline ending

And so on...as well as RSI and CCI trendline...

On the homepage you can find all settings with description. The update page contains all new features and sample pictures, from the first release.

www.truetl.com

Guest styan1713006655
Hi styan you should be realease trial version so everyone can test how it works !

Unfortunatelly it's impossible, because the capacity of the calculation servers are limited. I think if anyone has serious intention to purchase, the 5€ not a huge amount to try it. And if someone like it, he can decide to buy a lifetime license for decreased price with 5€ (75€ from 80€), or continue to another 30 days period.

But if anyone has any idea about how can I give a limited amount of free trial version (such as lottery), I'm open to it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.61 is Released!

We made a speed improvements, and minor bugfix on the TrueTL indicators. The only new feature is the fully customizable styles. From now, you can set freely any styles of the lines (color, width, line style) in any TrueTL indicators.

www.truetl.com

Guest FloridaTrader
Did you read my previous comment?

Actually I did read your comment. If you can't figure out how to do trials, take a few minutes and find someone from another website that can walk you through how to do trials.

Everyone can see through your attempt to entice others to buy it instead. I'm starting to consider this spamming on your part.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.7 is Released!

We are proud to announce the new version of our indicator. Lot of people requested a more customizable alert functions for the main TrueTL indicator, and the integrated alert functions for the RSI Trendline and CCI Trendline indicators. We made it, so from now, all of the indicators has an integrated and fully customizable alert functions which works with all of the tredlines and horizontal lines (not only TrueTL's) on the chart or RSI-CCI Trendline indicator's window.

www.truetl.com

Actually I did read your comment. If you can't figure out how to do trials, take a few minutes and find someone from another website that can walk you through how to do trials.

Everyone can see through your attempt to entice others to buy it instead. I'm starting to consider this spamming on your part.

Its $7 for 30days, in trading $7 wont buy you anything really so Idk why you want trial, its an indicator which draws TL's, what exactly you want to test? TL is TL.

Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.71 is Released!

We made a minor improvements, and minor bugfix on the TrueTL indicators. The two new features:

- Lines To Background: You can move the TrueTL's lines to the background

- More information in the alert message

You can find the settings (and sample alert messages) on the HOME page, and the complete changelog on the UPDATE page.

www.truetl.com

http://www.truetl.com/uploads/9/4/9/1/9491007/9461503_orig.jpg

Edited by styan

Guest styan1713006655
There are better but free "MULTI-AUTO TL SOFTWARES" with beautiful features,why paying for TTL?

PM me if u need one!

I already mentioned on the website's FAQ page:

"WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR IT? I CAN FIND MANY FREE TRENDLINE INDICATOR.

Yes, you can find some solutions for free, or not free, but we have to say that they are not close to the TrueTL's knowledge. These are might be similar at first sight, but after a complete examination the difference is totally clear for everyone."

I'm really trust in my product, so pls share your softwares here. I'm happy if everybody can see the differences.

I already mentioned on the website's FAQ page:

"WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR IT? I CAN FIND MANY FREE TRENDLINE INDICATOR.

Yes, you can find some solutions for free, or not free, but we have to say that they are not close to the TrueTL's knowledge. These are might be similar at first sight, but after a complete examination the difference is totally clear for everyone."

I'm really trust in my product, so pls share your softwares here. I'm happy if everybody can see the differences.

I will post it,TTL is no better.I want to ask the developer for permission before posting.The developer makes enough money from trading in the gigantic forex market.

Edited by annexy

• 2 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.75 is Released

We are proud to announce this very useful new feature: multi timeframe redraw.

Until now: TrueTL drew trendlines in multi timeframe, but the redraw depended on the actual timeframe's candle sticks.

From this version: you can adjust the timeframe for redraw. So for example you can use h1's trendlines in m5 (with detailed break and backtest movements).

www.truetl.com

http://www.truetl.com/uploads/9/4/9/1/9491007/3964858_orig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.8 is Released!

The highly anticipated DIVERGENCE INDICATORS are released!

RSI and CCI Divergence Indicator, without the general problems of the other free or not free divergence indicators (inaccurate peak/bottom detection, divergence line draws over the candle-body, etc). It's calculate with the last 300 bars, and use a basic candle pattern and divergence slope filtering.

NON REPAINTING: the arrow will appear when the trigger candle is closed, but we have to use any filtering method (on the EXAMPLE page we mentioned some tips).