True Trendline Indicator

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest styan1713006655
for the first time i hesitate to provide a fresh link ..coz i really like this man indicator its one of the indicators that should be on the chart...it tell something ...

@styan i like your work...it worth support .all respect.

Sometimes, it feels good to hear such a thing :)

Sometimes, it feels good to hear such a thing :)

However, there is so many nice free indicators; why waste money on yours? I guess, answering my own question, there are those outhere that need to. By the way, when I say free; I am not refering to educated versions. But, Simply as nothing more as Free.

Edited by 4xmeter

However, there is so many nice free indicators; why waste money on yours? I guess, answering my own question, there are those outhere that need to. By the way, when I say free; I am not refering to educated versions. But, Simply as nothing more as Free.

but the developers need motivation to make free indicators more useful and work like this one ...best regards

the truetl indicator looks like it's based on work of Twoblink from posts on forexfactory and his pdf's posted for sale and stolen copies floating on the internet.

Twoblink initially based his work on tom demark but then added a whole range of other ideas and really transformed and built up his 'trendlines and trendfans' almost into a unified market theory - as described in his pdf's. It is very precise, objective, unique and beyond anything else on the internet.

I just thought it'd be fair to at least mention this and give some respect to the original author.

Edited by haley
spelling

I'm not really a fan of this indi, but you can purchase it for around $7 unlocked and full. Don't waste your time looking. If you really like it and really want it just buy it from another source. I don't get anything out of it, but I hate to see my brothers and sisters working so hard for something that they can get for a very low price.

I myself don't think that there's no better trend-lines than those produced by Payback trader. He really kicks @ss. I look at it this way. I want to be in charge of my trading without needing any special inidis that's not already built into the standard platform, and once I masters that, I can even open up my mobile trading platform from my tab or iPhone and find a profitable trade. I hope that I'm making sense here.

I rilly wonder how this truetrend beats the GOLD999B trendlines... I honestly prefer it to the true trends 100times over.. N talkin of cost, its soo cheap ($150 for a whole system) and free on indo-investasi...
One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

I rilly wonder how this truetrend beats the GOLD999B trendlines... I honestly prefer it to the true trends 100times over.. N talkin of cost, its soo cheap ($150 for a whole system) and free on indo-investasi...

Can you please post the link to this indicator?

Guest styan1713006655
the truetl indicator looks like it's based on work of Twoblink from posts on forexfactory and his pdf's posted for sale and stolen copies floating on the internet.

Twoblink initially based his work on tom demark but then added a whole range of other ideas and really transformed and built up his 'trendlines and trendfans' almost into a unified market theory - as described in his pdf's. It is very precise, objective, unique and beyond anything else on the internet.

I just thought it'd be fair to at least mention this and give some respect to the original author.

I agree. Everyone worthy of respect who is share useful ideas in forums or anywhere. I confess honest I did not know this book, but it's a good confirmation that that others think like me about trendlines.

Can you please post the link to this indicator?

just search for Gold999 on this forum and when you have downloaded the complete system load only Gold999B.

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

Req: The RSI trend lines are simple, is there anyone can assist to upload the indicator the RSI trend lines to appear automatically instead of we draw .This can be a good entry signals

eg. image below

Edited by fox69
wrong request

Req: The RSI trend lines are simple, is there anyone can assist to upload the indicator the RSI trend lines to appear automatically instead of we draw .This can be a good entry signals

eg. image below

I tried to code this above 1 year ago... After having no real success I sent a requested to funyoo (tradingsystemforex . com) and after that it was funyoo who figured the out the main problem of this idea:

The real problem is to define what a trendline is!

... Finally I just changed the code of an indicator that calculates demarklines but the result was not really impressive.

Guest styan1713006655

A new menu item appeared on our website. The FAQ page contains the information about our activities, and in general the forex trading such as the search of holy grail, or strategy development.

Otherwise new update is released. From now our indicator is compatible with offline chart. It's useful for Renko Chart, Point & Figure, etc.

http://www.truetl.com

• 3 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL 1.4 is Released!

We are happy because many of our client's request performed in the new 1.4 version of TrueTL indicator.

New features:

• Candle-body option: TrueTL is able to ignore the candle's high/low, and draws the trendline that is aligned to the candle's body. You can set this option with the "candle-body" switch.
  • Corrected scale on RSI Trendline: From now, RSI Trendline indicator shows the standard scale of RSI (0-100). You can set your favorite levels on the chart (such as 30 / 70).
  • New addon indicator - CCI Trendline: CCI trendline indicator which draws all trendline automatically in the CCI indicator window.

On the homepage you can find the settings with description. The update page contains new features and sample pictures.

www.truetl.com

Edited by styan