True Trendline Indicator

Found these ENJOY!!!

http://www.multiupload.com/H95H9DXBW1

http://www.multiupload.com/UAQJS4LH3W

also, if you like those you might enjoy this

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/1350/165gz.gif

MZZ9_trendLine

http://www.4shared.com/file/GeFSZPyz/MZZ9_trendLine.html

King, how did you get that info on your platform? The Trend Up, Buy Signal and Stop Loss?

Thanks.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest styan1713006655
this indicator is not the commercial one and rather close to the commercial one.

http://www.mirrorcreator.c0m/files/LAMS91VB/Auto_TL_04.mq4_links

Once, when I was observing “Auto_TL_04”, I found it good at he first time, but later I thought: something is missing.. That’s why I made my own version, with my own code. (It took 5-6 months:) ) I wanted a faster indicator which analyses the whole chart, and not only X candles... and I wanted too: that the last pullback level has to be the end of the trendlines.

Not to draw lines like crazy.. without any accurancy.

The other important thing was the backtesting option. If you switch off auto-refresh mode, you can realize, what kind of trendlines were there at the choosen moment...

What other features I do not mention now...

The TrueTL indicator is a tool what you can trust. That trendlines are really there.

Once, when I was observing “Auto_TL_04”, I found it good at he first time, but later I thought: something is missing.. That’s why I made my own version, with my own code. (It took 5-6 months:) ) I wanted a faster indicator which analyses the whole chart, and not only X candles... and I wanted too: that the last pullback level has to be the end of the trendlines.

Not to draw lines like crazy.. without any accurancy.

The other important thing was the backtesting option. If you switch off auto-refresh mode, you can realize, what kind of trendlines were there at the choosen moment...

What other features I do not mention now...

The TrueTL indicator is a tool what you can trust. That trendlines are really there.

I have no doubt that you have a very good product

However, to have a licence for only one account and a monthly ongoing subscription is the bit I do not like.

Thanks for bringing it to us . Let us know when you have thealerts added and when some brokers sponsor your product.

Guest styan1713006655
I have no doubt that you have a very good product

However, to have a licence for only one account and a monthly ongoing subscription is the bit I do not like.

Thanks for bringing it to us . Let us know when you have thealerts added and when some brokers sponsor your product.

We discussed so many terms before we’ve launched our purchase-method. The most friendliest is the actual state. However, if somebody needs a special offer (longer interval or more account and so on...) it’s available - as it’s written on our website and in this topic too. What would be your preferred version? What do you mean exactly about this: "some brokers sponsor your product" ?

We discussed so many terms before we’ve launched our purchase-method. The most friendliest is the actual state. However, if somebody needs a special offer (longer interval or more account and so on...) it’s available - as it’s written on our website and in this topic too. What would be your preferred version? What do you mean exactly about this: "some brokers sponsor your product" ?

I think he means that you can work out a "deal" with a broker to sponsor your product if they sign up under your link. So essentially, the broker would "buy" your indicator in the form of discounts, money, reduced spreads, a percentage of the spreads, etc to lure people into their brokerage. This is being done mostly with EAs or signals services. So the new clients get a "free" or discounted EA for signing up under the link and you receive some form of payment from the broker. Also, it can be seen as a way of marketing your product on their website as well. So you get more "exposure" and they attract new clients....

What is an educated indicator? One that updates itself?

'educated' basicall means cracked/hacked, in II this is usually for the benefit of testing purposes - if a system or indicator works members are encouraged to purchase it from the developer - as Styan (who created and is selling the indicator) has posted here, in a very helpful manner it would be really, really lousy for someone to post an educated version of it here - and, I think, would bring the legitimacy of II into question - we encourage feedback from system creators, developers etc and for $5 a month it's very cost effective!

'educated' basicall means cracked/hacked, in II this is usually for the benefit of testing purposes - if a system or indicator works members are encouraged to purchase it from the developer - as Styan (who created and is selling the indicator) has posted here, in a very helpful manner it would be really, really lousy for someone to post an educated version of it here - and, I think, would bring the legitimacy of II into question - we encourage feedback from system creators, developers etc and for $5 a month it's very cost effective!

Very good explaination..MOST...probably 99%, of what is put out there is from Marketers and not traders....II helps to weed out the scammers and helps out the 1%....I personally have bought an indicator or tool that actually worked and it was only after evaluation from these forums!

Edited by rick

What do you mean exactly about this: "some brokers sponsor your product" ?

I mean like AUTOCHARTIST http://www.autochartist.com/

Many brokers offer this tool free to account holders.

http://www.ibfx.com/Tools/Forex-Trading-Tools

Ambibroker offer free auto trendline indicator.

Guest styan1713006655

We've just refreshed our site's Buy-page. We received many request about the license (such as multiple account subscribing or longer usage period). Before, we had a custom-license for this request, but now, we can give 6 options to purchase TrueTL faster and easier than earlier.

Let's visit the TrueTL website.

Guest styan1713006655

Our website has been updated: some of you asked us for an example strategy. Please check it out under the "Example" menu.

www.truetl.com

Edited by styan

Our website has been updated: some of you asked us for an example strategy. Please check it out under the "Example" menu.

www.truetl.com

Thank you for update.

I am watching with keen interest.

Have the popup/emails alerts been added as yet?

Please post when they are added in the next version.

Also those support and resistance lines ( RED & BLUE) in the examples on the website....

Are they manually drawn ?or some indicator.

It is good to trade with EMA200.

Guest styan1713006655

There are many ways to the alert function, now we are thinking about. Currently the favourite: sound after the candle closed (and any trendline broken), and a pictogram on the alarmed chart. What do you think?

The red and blue line was drawn by hand, that place was a stoploss. (but my personally position manager script place the line automatically, and 99% good for me:)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest styan1713006655

We’ve just revamped our website.

We launched a blog site about our developments, trading-examples and other thoughts. You can leave comments here too. In addition, you can find us easier on social networks and you can subscribe to our blog’s RSS-feed.

Guest styan1713006655

Together with our strategic partner we are working on a full blast of the trendline alert indicator. There will be many options in it.

Three types of alert case: break before close, break after close, trendline approach.

Four types of alert mode: email, popup, sound, pictogram on the chart.

For each option separately switchable and customisable.

Coming soon in the first week of January.

Until then, have a good testing - with TrueTL’s testing-ability :) - and a Merry Christmas too.