True Trendline Indicator

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Styan....thanks for your input....was wondering what distinguishes your TL from the Demark, which got alot of play in here, also, does the TL have an alert feature?

It doesnt have an alert but the big advantage of TrueTL over demark is that you can use it on any TF while demark is limited to H1+ if you use demark on 15M TF and smaller the way it draws trendlines often doesnt make any sense and it doesnt follow the ''2 points or 3 points support rule'' TrueTL always use 2 or 3 touch rule.

Thx for reply Styan, I will buy your indi cos its great tool and addition to any method.

Regards

HankT

Guest styan1713006655

TrueTL draws all trendlines, not just two of them and inaccurately like Demark does. TrueTL analyses the movements from the first candle in the chart’s history, and it sets the end of the trendline to the last pullback. It marks all 3touches-trendlines and the lowest/highest trendlines too.. and so on... I explain all features in the video, so the difference is absolutely obvious.

Alert function is not available yet, but so many costumer asked about it too, so this would be the next feature in the future.

Guest styan1713006655
TrueTL is not a trading system or magic-indicator, it's "only" a helpful tool to those traders, who don't want to miss opportunities of the market. Maybe the Demark puts stop and tp levels, but are they good for? Could you make money with this? Unfortunately, I did not see even an automatic indicator that make money. We need to develop their our strategy. Edited by styan

Do you have any good strategies to use with your trend lines then? Thanks

me, personally, I'll just trade a trendline break 1:1 RR using MagicStick to manage the trade entry and exit - if I want more confirmation I'll look at divergence leading to a break of trendline (which is a better signal % wise) Works ok for me! H4 can give you some stellar R:R ratios

Guest styan1713006655
I'm glad that you like the indicator. The alert function is being planned, many options are implemented. If you only want to see three touch trendline, please set to “none” the color of the normal and long trendlines.

Please educate.

hhhmmm...let's see...PM Styan...since the indicator BELONGS to him, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to oblige....hahahaha

(I actually was waiting to see if someone was going to make this request AFTER the Author introduced himself in the thread)...goes to prove, some people just do not READ the thread!!!

hhhmmm...let's see...PM Styan...since the indicator BELONGS to him, I'm sure he'll be more than happy to oblige....hahahaha

(I actually was waiting to see if someone was going to make this request AFTER the Author introduced himself in the thread)...goes to prove, some people just do not READ the thread!!!

After all you need an educated indicator to try.Before me somebody also asked to share an educated version proves that you did not read the whole thread.

Edited by santosh

How can we be sure it's a real break and not false break or bounce of trend lines?

That's where your strategy comes into play....this is just another confirmation filter to get in or stay out...in my strategy, I use the 30 min as the signal and the 5 min as the trigger.....that way I know it has Momentum...this can't be used as a "stand alone" tool...it will kill you....