Pure Trading- Trading Swings & Reversals - Blend Strategies &Techniques  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Pure Trading- Trading Swings & Reversals - Blend Strategies &Techniques

• Algo trading ( Expert advisors)
    • Intra Day trading- Patterns based
    • Intra Day trading- Indicators based
    • Daily/Weekly Swings

Guest grandpost

I like, and goodluck, u sound like a great guy, looking forward to learn from this and share my experiences.....The reason I am here is because I am trying to automate a very complex system.......I am still in my path although it starting to look like a robust technical analysis system.....

the reason I am here was I never found a single thread that sounds professional enough.........

My system also looks partly for ur avg swing size u are looking for so I see the commanalities that we may have in our trading style.

I have a system that creates a trend indicator to determine trend, SR levels, determines if trending or ranging, has an entry method, an exit method; and has 3 different trading strategies, contrarian trading , adding to a trend in retracements, and breakouts. I am till building it up to trade multiple timeframes and soon to order intraday, dly , and wkly entries;

Looking forward to know about ur trading method and to learn from this thread how to better my trading system..........and u are right if I were to succeed , I wouldn't sell it for 10,000 dollars, lol

What i have seen here were systems that never addressed any parts of a buldup of any true system; nothing even to use parts of ; Like what is a good system here in the forum that had a good entry method, or what was one that has a good trailing stop, or one that determines trend or so on.........if people here had fair tries on any one of these parts , I am sure we would have tried mixing different combination of strategies that were time proven to create a system.......

Dear All,

This thread is about to be deleted shortly.

Please, Seel all info, in post #1 - update.

My sincere apology,

Forex Romeo

-----I have restrictions of my user capabilities, and among other , I can not delete this duplicated post.

Moderator- please delete it.

Edited by Forexromeo

This thread being halted and canceled because admin decided to BAN or temporarily ban ForexRomeo.

Some of these II rules to me are BS. People are allowed to run a muck, cause havoc and sabotage threads for their own personal use. Then the SABOTEUR deletes their own post to cause confusion and disorder. Now when the ADMIN comes to the thread late He/She only hears the retaliation of the member defending their self's.

If the ADMIN was properly filtering and adhering to the warnings many members here have cried. The proper culprit would have been dealt with long ago since their first couple post.

Alot lot people here at II just looking for the next HoilyGrail system or Super indicator . Searching and searching everyday wasting their time just filling up their harddrive with systems they have never tried and never will.

I ussually dont come out and speak my mind much here but, we have someone like ForexRomeo a REAL TRADER willing to hold us by our wings to show us how to fly. With no money conflicts.

Then what happens the SABOTEUR comes out again to destroy the learning process for all.

ForexRomeo has done nothing here but try to help share his ideas and strategies. I employ anyone who has doubt about this and search his post. I guarantee you will learn some thing new or will at least find most of them very useful.

Anyway enough rambling for me

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 2012 OR SYSTEM INDICATOR . WHY NOT LEARN FROM A WILLING TRADER THAT HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT?

Anyone agree with this thread staying open and growing with ForexRomeo please reply to this thread or PM ForexRomeo to ensure him that we want him to continue and willing to learn.

I mean come on with a thread title Pure Trading- Trading Swings & Reversals - Blend Strategies &Techniques :D

This thread being halted and canceled because admin decided to BAN or temporarily ban ForexRomeo.

Some of these II rules to me are BS. People are allowed to run a muck, cause havoc and sabotage threads for their own personal use. Then the SABOTEUR deletes their own post to cause confusion and disorder. Now when the ADMIN comes to the thread late He/She only hears the retaliation of the member defending their self's.

If the ADMIN was properly filtering and adhering to the warnings many members here have cried. The proper culprit would have been dealt with long ago since their first couple post.

Alot lot people here at II just looking for the next HoilyGrail system or Super indicator . Searching and searching everyday wasting their time just filling up their harddrive with systems they have never tried and never will.

I ussually dont come out and speak my mind much here but, we have someone like ForexRomeo a REAL TRADER willing to hold us by our wings to show us how to fly. With no money conflicts.

Then what happens the SABOTEUR comes out again to destroy the learning process for all.

ForexRomeo has done nothing here but try to help share his ideas and strategies. I employ anyone who has doubt about this and search his post. I guarantee you will learn some thing new or will at least find most of them very useful.

Anyway enough rambling for me

INSTEAD OF LOOKING FOR THE NEXT 2012 OR SYSTEM INDICATOR . WHY NOT LEARN FROM A WILLING TRADER THAT HAS BEEN THERE DONE THAT?

Anyone agree with this thread staying open and growing with ForexRomeo please reply to this thread or PM ForexRomeo to ensure him that we want him to continue and willing to learn.

I mean come on with a thread title Pure Trading- Trading Swings & Reversals - Blend Strategies &Techniques :D

Agreed fully

I inquired. The ban was for two days.

Thanks Steveg,

It is strange, but still I have restrictions of my user capabilities, and among others, I cannot delete duplicated post.

I do not know what the reason is for that.

Any way, It is probably the time to say nothing, do nothing and have no opinion.

The ban should be in relation to provocations prior to reaction and should take into consideration the genuine and true participation.

It means the attention to create a true discussion and hopefully a real contribution.

I applied to 3 or more of 5 moderators of this forum to delete this thread permanetly.

BTW - the short videos are old from my archive but the principles are still valid. Each one had few twists and there are much more than what has been presented.

It is funny somehow to realize that after hundreds of downloads only about dozen members said 'thanks'.