GET - Must have one-click order entry scripts for MT4

pipster3000

Are you still clicking on New Order and then entering your stop loss and take profit manually?

You're wasting a lot of time... try this: media***fire.com/?2b87iamzfik0qd3

These go in Indicators > Scripts, to use them make sure experts are enabled and then just drag the buy or sell script onto your chart and the order is entered automatically and the stop loss and take profit are put in. After you're in the order, drag and drop the file SL-Tp move by mouse onto your chart, you'll see the red lines, click on the red lines to drag and drop your stop loss and take profit.

Instructions to change the default stop and take profit and size:

Open the file OrderBuy.mq4 in metaeditor, change the values as you see them in the green text (for 5 digit brokers add an extra digit), Now save as something else, ex: z_Buy , z_Sell (for easy access), be sure to save to indicator> scripts AND then click file > Compile.

You can repeat the process and save different scripts if you trade different sizes or different stop/tp for certain markets...

I thought maybe this is what yall was looking for.

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g336/ismael360/script.jpg

This one also places a push button command center on your chart. So you can place a buy/sell and you can close your oder.

It will also place the SL Lines on your chart and you can move the lines where you want them by double clicking and moving then setting it again.

Both exe. file and the Mq4.

You will prob only need the mq4 file , replace the other one from the Zip with the same name with this one which has sl 35 pips tp at 60.

You will only Click on the EasyOrder script do not click on the others , the others are there only becouse the EasyOrder will call for them they are not so you can use them seperateley. Once you have put the Order button on your chart right click it and disable risk management or something like that. and you will have to put the lots you want if different than whats on there.

But the script seems to remember the lot ur using so you wont have to do it again that should be about it... oh and to remove it right click and choose remove and it will remove the lines as well

http://www.4shared.com/file/6oZEEMCz/EasyOrder.html

This is one I tried to make so you can change the size sl/tp. You can just replace the other script with this one, if you so desire.

http://www.4shared.com/file/XwgFgMCt/EasyOrder_Draw.html

I can't remember where I found these scripts, but if anyone knows. Please pass my thanks to the creator.

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=281772

The link to the creator of these scripts.

"This plugin inspired by some great scripts / tools available on FF that make trading easier.

I made this simple tool to give me the ability to specify sl/tp for new order by using mouse (dragging line object). Input sl/tp manually is a boring task, especially for lazy trader.

It also monitor existing trade sl/tp, which means it will modify existing sl/tp and open price (for pending order) when it detected a different value between order's sl/tp and the corresponding sl/tp line object.

Other feature :

- lot size calculated automatically based on the specified risk.

- a simple popup menu that allows you to quickly close an order based on ticket number

Unlike most line object based trading tools, this program doesn't use EA for monitoring lines object every tick, or a script which uses continuous looping with certain delay. It detects mouse dragging activities (hence why it uses dll) and fire the necessary script. All script will return once its job (opening new order / modifying existing orders) finished.

To use:

- download attached zip file. this zip contains 5 scripts (EasyOrder...mq4) and one EasyOrder.dll

- extract mq4 files to scripts folder, dll file to libraries folder

- attach EasyOrder to chart where you want to open new order or modifying exisiting orders

- you should only attach / run EasyOrder.mq4 scripts. Other scripts named EasyOrder_Draw, EasyOrder_Submit, EasyOrder_XXXX is companion scripts that will be run by

dll, not to be run manually

New Order

- to prepare new order, click combo box that has text "New Order", choose Buy Stop (for example)

- program will draw three lines, each of them are sl (red), open price (gold) and tp (blue). drag them to the required position.

- click submit, read progress on alert window

Modify SL/TP

- drag SL/TP line

Close Order

- click Close button, you will see a popup showing the list of order's ticket

Remove Window

- Right click on any part of the order window, on the popup menu, choose remove."

sangmane

Amazing and great Idea...

Very used tools for Mt4 ... I'am Recomended this tools...

Special Thank to Mr.Sangmane and Mr. Ismael360... for your contribution in forex World...

Edited by SEFC

SEFC Mode= Red light ...(off) ..

"Indonesia Forex Community"

• 3 weeks later...

The script west_closeall.ex4 closes all open positions and removes all pending orders on all instruments.

In your script before running it is possible to specify only the closing of positions, or just remove pending orders.

Standard settings:

ClosePositions = true : true - close all open positions

RemovePendedOrders= true : true - to remove all pending orders

exSlippage = 7 : The allowable amount of slip in pips

: (For closing open positions only)

Also, the script can handle "requotes", "off quotas" and "broker busy".

Installed in the experts\scripts\ your trading terminal MetaTrader4.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1237/20120120011228.jpg

www.divshare.com/download/16607872-bdc

Great Time to be how Gods

Edited by mike73