Tell me what you want from www.ewef.net

niftymover

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many thanks have been given so far and yet nothing have been shared,please stop this nonsense, I could also use another

word for "nonsense", good trading!

sometime it will take some time due to limited downloading quota ...... but at-last i fulfilled mostly my indo-friends request

please dont bark like a barking dogs ....... all links already shared here ....but some time it will take some time see this thread from starting why people give me thanks i never told to give me thanks ...... do some contribution instead of blaming someone who care for you.......i think you understand my word ...that who is non-sense ......

and if you want to be ban then only use this type of words otherwise i will complaint to moderators about your misbehavior.... and yest here i so many members with me to complaint about your barking activities ......

PLEASE BAN THIS BARKING DOG (alten91) DO SOME COMPLAINT AGAINST HIM MY INDO- FORUM FRINDES

Contributions of niftymover are remarkable. He is a person who is helping others and it is not good to blame him if someone's personal needs could not have been served. After all we must understand that like every person he also would have many duties to fulfill. So he can spare only some of his time for this job only. We must also understand that so many requests have been made from him and it is great that he is fulfilling the requests one after other slowly. So we must be polite, understanding and respecting each other's feelings in our mutual discussions.

Dear alten91,

Why are you playing a role of wrong man in paradise...?

Have you tried to share some stuff over here... statistics says NO... you are simply a thank giver... and NOT a taker...

leaving apart the thanks giving or taking scenario... if you don't find interesting stuff over here... please keep mum... have patience..

dear... your wish might be in pipeline... so let it flow to you... why are you digging a hole in between....

He... I mean niftymover, is doing a great job... sharing some good material, which was never available easily over here... and if this thread is non-sense... then why are you wasting time here...???? Just concentrate on your trading and mint money

Let him do his job... :D and before posting here, I mean on this thread... just .. go and read probability... I swear... probability will help you in your trading... good luck...

Have a nice day

JBest

Dear niftymover,

Don't waste time on such post..I mean alten91's... just concentrate on downloading... rather reaping... leeching.. :D and all the synonyms..:D

flourish II .. bhai jo pakda gaya woh chor hain nahi to mor hain. :D :D you better understand the meaning ..... :D

Keep this thread alive by sharing..... no personal request... hmmm... but with all those posted here... dil mange mor...

Have a nice day

JBest

So many thanks have been given so far and yet nothing have been shared,please stop this nonsense, I could also use another

sorry, infraction 10 days, behave now...

[spoiler=stttttt... hey You .. YES you ... let tell me you A SECRET ... click here ... yeah ... click on this button ] II Vocabulary that you should know:

PLON=it mean someting that really bad ... REEEELY BAD like a BLOOD sucker stuff ...

CEMPLON= the PRODUCER OF SOMETHING THAT CLAIM GOOD but IT IS NOT ... and WASTED all YOUR MONEY!

---- make sure Oxford or Cambridge knows it ...--- K =D>

Dear friend u r coming here for leaching...................don't bark. There are ppl who are coming here for spying and leaching.......................why don't u share "Mental Toughness" by Mark Douglas..........................u share that with other forum why not indo???????????.........................u dog.....................

Niftymover,

I wonder if I may indulge your kindness and bring to your attention again two median line dvd's that were requested by several posters. You have been most gracious in fulfilling requests, but these two sets of dvd's may actually be the most beneficial of them all if you can get them. With warmest regards.

1. Andrews Pitchfork Basic videos by Shane Blankenship from MarketGeometry.com http://www.ewef.net/showthread.php?t=23275&highlight=Median+Lines

2.Timothy Morge - Market Maps Basic Seminar http://www.ewef.net/showthread.php?t=14609&highlight=Median+Lines

my dear friendS due to diwali occasion i am unable to logon my pc at-least 10 to 12 days i will available after diwali .....dontworry i will fulfill your request after diwali thanks for your co-operation.

LORD GANESHA AND MAHALAKSHI MAA FULL FILL ALL YOUR DREAMS .........AND OUR FORUM (INDO-INVEATASI) WILL BE WORLDS BIGGEST AND MOST STRONGER FORUM ON EARTH....

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL MY FRIENDS........

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/544/12222m.jpg