Tell me what you want from www.ewef.net

niftymover

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Niftymover,continue to collect the link of the entire ewef and PM to ppl here who can mass download with fast broadband and re-archive it to other download site.

Then use the re-upload link and paste it here.

But release it here after 3-6 months or get our moderators to park it here somewhere.

This way you checkmate Leon1.

@ Nehal and shithil,

Thanks for sharing your experience about dhavin system,

please find here attachment files of dhavin system performance report jan 11 to oct 11 , please chk out

http://www.4shared.com/document/qK5ekDGe/Monthvise_report-_nifty_pro.html

hi pankaj dont fall pray to performance report, in actual will you able to hold position till system gives exit in profit or loss, and will trade 3rd or 4th trade after 2 or 3 failures in row.....

its easy to see and produce a good performance report :)

sorry if my strait forward message hurts to dhavin & its affiliates...

Edited by nehal_s143

Dear Renga,

Hi nehal, would you please tell me if there is any trading tool useful or provide some downloads?

What about developing your own...? I think that will be more beneficial for future...

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Have a nice day

JBest

Hi Jbest..

Thanks for your suggestion.. Yes i have to develop on my own .. rather copying another ppl's idea... i need to learn more before making a trading system of my own... as you say no one is good in markets.. unless they are disciplined and stick to their system.. Your suggestion may help me in the long run..