niftymover

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no comments

ye no comments ka kya matlab hua??

ye sab meri ek ek post par jo comments dekh rahe ho na wo paise le kar kamayi gayi reputation nahi hai

abhi bhi tumko bolta hu agar timhare pass kuch accha ho to share karo shayad me tum ko naya idea de sakta hu ...... kyu ke bhaiya market bohat bada hai ...... aur me to kisi ki tip liye bagair hi daily mera hissa le leta hu....baat samaj me aaye to muje call kar dena

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Tell me what you want from www.ewef.net

Is this tread still good? It looks like a few years old. I can't read very much from that website (the ewef forum), even with Google's translator. What language is it in? I'm still looking for the TradeGuider plugin for NT7. If anyone sees it there and can download it, please let me know.

Bill you can change the language to englisch at the bottom right. But I also think that there is no indo member which is also a ewef member with download rights..UNLUCKILY!

Do they have the TradeGuider plugin for NT7? I'm not sure if the search engine works with English. How come everyone that tries to register there gets banned immediately?

Edited by Bill Bundle