Incredible and Unknown Expert (1 hour 100% Profit)

Dear Friends,

Please someone help me and tell me what's this EA .

This was real account in FiboGroup Broker and was one of my clients in my IB.

he started trade with 1000$ initial deposit in real account and made 100% Profit in one hour and after 2 hours Broker disabled his account.

I don't know what's his Expert and some one if know that please share this.

I will share his Statement in this thread.

yes.is a scam!!!you have right!!

This Statement is not for me, this account opened in my IB and this statement is for my one of clients, this is not SCAM.

I searched around internet about sneef in Broker but i didn't find this EA.

Please some one that know this strategy please share with us.

Thanks

This Statement is not for me, this account opened in my IB and this statement is for my one of clients, this is not SCAM.

I searched around internet about sneef in Broker but i didn't find this EA.

Please some one that know this strategy please share with us.

Thanks

sorry dr_firuzi,

100% profit on hour(real account?, this is scam, this is holy gral EA !!!!!!!

tomislav and m.ba has right !!!!

Edited by ernstroberto

Dear Friends,

Please someone help me and tell me what's this EA .

This was real account in FiboGroup Broker and was one of my clients in my IB.

he started trade with 1000$ initial deposit in real account and made 100% Profit in one hour and after 2 hours Broker disabled his account.

I don't know what's his Expert and some one if know that please share this.

I will share his Statement in this thread.

The statement is of 15th January 2009. Why are you inquiring about it now? Just a question came to my mind.

trades do run for a few seconds ..some of them even minutes so it is very possible to have those trades...

Second, it can even be a live account... but deffenetly the strategy used , bee it demo ore real, is arbitrage . This is why the broker finished the account. Just search for some arbitrage ea`s and you will find you`re answer...

Statements like that have no value. And if they are over 2,5 years old they have even less value. I also strongly doubt that it comes from a real account. Also, at their website (FiboGroup - the broker), it says... "Scalping: No", which means that this kind of trading style is not accepted.

There are several such EA's around - EA's that scalp on an intra-minute basis (tic-scalpers). And it has been said so many times before - Such trading only work well in backteests, sometimes on specific demo-accounts, but never on real live accounts. There are several reasons for this. First, most brokers forbids this kind of trading, and those who allowes it dislike it, because it puts a pressure on their server. Also, when trading live, each sent order must be sold where there's another buyer/seller who is willing to accept that price at this exact moment. The problem is that too often there's no such buyer/seller on the other end that accept exactly that price, so prices are often requoted. We also have to consider latency, which is the delay in communication between the client computer/server and the broker server. Also remember that tic-data differs from broker to broker depending on their price-feeds (there are several competing streamers for fx-prices, like Currenex). And even brokers that are connected to the same price-feeders might alter their data before it's seeded further to their clients. All this causes major problem for EA's that are made for trading on tic-data to make high-speed scalping.

Edited by Capella

This is grossly cherry picked. In short, there is no way that this can be consistently repeatable, and no, do not believe that the refernced statement shows all the transactions and results that a supposed EA launched.

Where to start with the issues? Of 249 trades, it appears only 19 resulted in a negative amount closure, often of a negligible amount of pips. In other words, it is able to predict direction of movement 92% of the time, with 100% accuracy? Not likely. Note how often the same price or the same move is traded: let's take 1.3078. Between 19:30 and 19:34 it has 75 positions of 0.3 lots each. That's 22.5 full size lots. On a trading account size of $1000? Recall that the most excellent MT4 leverage would only allow you 1 lot to be traded with that amount of capital (in theory). Hmm. OK, you say the EA is not holding the positions at the same time? Alright then, between that 5 minute range (which it really is not), 22.5/5 would still imply 4.5 lots. Doable? No, it (still) isn't. At 4.5 lots, to make do with a fairly tale leverage amount, you would have to be in and out on average every 12 seconds, with no more than 3 x 0.3 lot positions. (And again, don't forget what a move in the wrong direction would do {which this EA miracously does not get caught in} - you would be stopped out faster than you could blink). And also, how often or during what sessions and times does EURUSD stay at one price (1.3078 if we continue working with this example) for a 5 minute range? (It is also good to ponder, once again, how over a 5 minute range, this EA has perfectly predicted price direction. But no, wait: of the 75 transactions, there is one entry (that's 1) -$6 move. Strange, hmm. Especially when during 19:31, there are dozens of other entries that got +1 pip or more, on the same price entry. Hmm. Which leads me to my next major concern.

At first I though this 'magical' hour of trading (with what is clearly a 'magical' EA) was during some of the most slowest moving session times: perhaps the last hour before the 5pm NY close, or, perhaps the most illiquid period that follows in the hour after 5pm NY time. Or, perhaps the follow-on hour, which is NZ and Australia and the start of Asia. The only other period that comes to mind for incredible lack of movement is midnight NY time. But wait! The hour it traded (it's actually 75 minutes), EURUSD covered a range of about 60 pips! Hmm. If you know the session periods I described in the preceding sentences, you would also know that EURUSD never moves 60 pips during those periods, (or at least never moves that much 98% of the time.) So by now, you're asking yourself, why did I focus in or suspect those session times for this EA's trade execution? Because they are range bound - and PA just 'hovers' - and it can provide for better statistical results for an EA of this type to achieve 92% trade success.

Now ask yourself, if whatever trading times are represented in the MT4 statement is a period where EURUSD moved 60 pips, how likely is it it got 92% of it's entries right, and only 19 wrong of 249 entries, during what is at least a minimally volatile 60 pip hourlong period? Yet, it seems to know when to buy and when to sell, with huge risk may I add. (Oh, and don't forget the 2.57% drawdown - does that makes sense, with multiple entries of 0.3 lots?)

Let's cut to the chase. The statement is falsified. It has been altered. Bad trades removed, and or other's results changed, with a few token negative -1 or -5 pippers thrown in for good measure. 230 correct entries in the span of 75 minutes, when EURUSD has moved 60+ pips? Not bloody likely, is it. When EURUSD moves 60 pips in an hour, it is almost never smooth, or if it is, an MT4 EA will not have enough logic to flow with it, and it certainly won't have the smarts to know when to buy and sell during that period. Sit and think for a moment how repeatable this scenario is, were you even to entertain if it were actual. How could one know that your "EA" will product the same results, in any other hour period. And if you didn't, how would you know when to turn it on and off?

By this measure, if it produced $1,342 in 75 minutes (from that magical $1,000 starting balance), it could presumably produce 10x that (conservatively) on any day. Upsetting the broker you say? Why, just tone down the number of trades of 0.3 lots, and scatter the EA among different brokers. If that were the case, and the profit was true, would somebody be peddling this EA for any amount? $99.99? $499.99? Why bother if these were consistently produceable results?

Sorry for the long response - and I have invested far too much time in this - but these things just aren't possible. Goldman Sachs has spent millions trying to program this type of success, and gave up. Others have tried as well, and yet, they all still employ human traders. Ask yourself why? There is much more I could go into to disprove this EA (ie., where is the spread and it's impact on consistent results such as these?) - and the majority of others, where if left alone, all eventually blow up, for a variety of reasons that collectively make up what we know as the market. My advice is don't spend too much time looking for the holy grail EA - investing that time towards learning to trade is a far better undertaking for the long run.

Edited by osijek1289

The statement is of 15th January 2009. Why are you inquiring about it now? Just a question came to my mind.

Because i thought i could find this way or EA or Sneef ....

But i didn't find this EA or Strategy or Scam to Broker.

2hours after his trade his account change to disable account and Broker Blocked his Profit.

This Is Real Account be sure and we need his Expert or his SCAM to Broker .

trades do run for a few seconds ..some of them even minutes so it is very possible to have those trades...

Second, it can even be a live account... but deffenetly the strategy used , bee it demo ore real, is arbitrage . This is why the broker finished the account. Just search for some arbitrage ea`s and you will find you`re answer...

Do you have Arbitrage EA looklike this?

If you have it please share it.

Well well well... looks like we might have a "Holy Grail here" as this is the reply I got from "Fibo Group" (Broker on account statement)...

Dear Tom,

This is the real trading account. The number of digits doesn't depend on whether it's a demo or real account.

Should any questions arise, feel free to contact us.

We always remain at your disposal for any inquiries you may have.

Best regards,

Natalie

Customer Service Department

Fibo Group

Tel: +43 (1) 253 084 05 81

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 11:35 PM

To: service

Subject: RE: Account question

The account number is 13090**

The last two digits have been omitted,

Apologies for any inconvenience,

Tom

P.S The attachment is the account statement.

--- On Tue, 16/8/11, [email protected] <[email protected]> wrote:

Subject: RE: Account question

To: "'Tomislav'"

Received: Tuesday, 16 August, 2011, 9:14 PM

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your message.

Please, specify the account number.

Best regards,

Roman

Customer Service Department

Fibo Group

Tel: +43 (1) 253 084 05 81

Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 3:49 PM

To: service

Subject: Account question

Hello there...

my name is Tom and I have a simple inquiry. The attached file: I was wondering is it a demo account or a real account? Real accounts usually have six digits and demo accounts seven. I was hoping that you could answer the question for me,

Thank you,

Tom

P.S e-mail removed

DetailedStatement 1309036 account Number,this is real account number . and Please send your EA for me [email protected]

Well, this can be done and here is one of my live account statements, but the problem is finding a broker who will allow arbitrage trading. This is not scalping, it is using price latency and most brokers will not allow it. ECN brokers usually don't care, but it will not work with them because of slippage. You find me a broker who will allow this type of trading, I will test it on them and if it works I will share the ea. Deal?

http://www.4shared.com/document/aRQQtW15/D_Statement.html

Dear Sir,

can you please share your EA with me?

[email protected]

Best Regards.