Incredible and Unknown Expert (1 hour 100% Profit)

Too many people posting this is the real thing. I don't believe it. I understand the concept of arbitrage. But MT4 brokers with different bank/liquidity feeds and the ability to select between them are very rare, and that seems to be needed here, since this is not multi-pair arbitrage trading, but rather the same solitary pair. Anyone have an example EA? Otherwise, this is a huge waste of time.

It definitely looks like a demo account, maybe that is how the trades were possible to open and close within 60 seconds. According to Birt, most statements that have too many sequential "order numbers" are demo, because in live accounts, this is not supposed to happen.

The list is very long for "grail" EA's that only work on "demo" accounts..... :-?

Yes, I read all the posts before posting. And yes, we can learn lessons from Bugs and Daffy.

Regarding post #14 - I find it amusing that the customer service agent was able to confirm that the account was real without being given the full account number, based only on the fact that both demo and live accounts have the same amount of digits. If I had a dollar for every time a customer service agent at a Brokerage either lied to me, or simply just "gave out false information without checking it out", I could retire today. I take what they say with a "grain of salt", remembering "who they are" and "who they work for". Especially since the subject of "sequential order numbers" was not addressed in the communication. And sequential order numbers are simply "big red flag" in any "supposed" live statement.

Regarding post #17 - I have no argument with it. It was well thought out, and was giving the "benefit of the doubt" of the service agent actually knowing what she was talking about, as opposed to (in most situations) "patting the client on the head" like a dog, and saying, "Everything is OK. Come join us anytime..."

My post was in support of #17, only I was suggesting an alternative to making such a statement with "not as much" editing required by simply using a demo account. Nothing more, nothing less.

I assure you I would have not made the post if at least one other person made the observation of the "consecutive order numbers" on the statement which is a big "no-no" when fabricating a live statement. :P

Tomislav, I respect your opinion. I am not too proud to learn from Bugs Bunny. I grew up watching his "teachings".

If he has a Forex method, I am ready to take notes. I tried the I-I search engine but could find nothing. If he did that well this week, then, success speaks for itself. I'm sure there is a clue there somewhere, but, it may take me weeks to figure it out on my own, if ever. :-$

hey man, it's only 4 digits broker,thats why he made this much money..

try this EA on this broker, tell me results

http://fs10n1.sendspace.com/dl/99a18d2aeb4fa3ad5b2f42e2a67e5cf5/4e50026d16995533/epzigg/PipWinner_v3.2.ex4

also seems like a bucket shop 4 dig broker which probably has rules that a trade should be open for at least 2 minutes ore so

which in this case is not

That's Really Real account

Thanks friend.

Yesterday i was searching about a profitable EA with Real account i found one,

Real Server :

Login : 8165

Password : abcd1234

Server : FIBOGroup-FIBO GROUP HOLDINGS LTD REAL

MT4 Download Link : h**p://www.zeusfx.com/files/fghl4setup-eu.exe

If someone have this please share it,

Thanks friend.

Yesterday i was searching about a profitable EA with Real account i found one,

Real Server :

Login : 8165

Server : FIBOGroup-FIBO GROUP HOLDINGS LTD REAL

MT4 Download Link : h**p://www.zeusfx.com/files/fghl4setup-eu.exe

If someone have this please share it,

that acc has nothing related... it trades the ea from zeusfx.com

it is a grid on audzar

it is a grid on audzar

but i believe that is a good EA because has over 5 months history,

Login : 1675168

Server : FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Demo Server

I think grid can work with low Spread and low movement but AUDZAR spread is 150pip and i write an EMail to zeusfx support about this strategy and they answered that it work with mathematic formula and with near 100 percent accurate.

but i believe that is a good EA because has over 5 months history,

Login : 1675168

Server : FIBO-FIBO Group MT4 Demo Server

I think grid can work with low Spread and low movement but AUDZAR spread is 150pip and i write an EMail to zeusfx support about this strategy and they answered that it work with mathematic formula and with near 100 percent accurate.

"mathematic formula and with near 100 percent accurate" means grid. in the rest of these 100 percents are the acc crashers...

"mathematic formula and with near 100 percent accurate" means grid. in the rest of these 100 percents are the acc crashers...

I don't know that's Low risk or High, but i saw their BackTest result of 2010 and 2011 with 25% MAXDD and in real test it is perfect,

I have a account copier and i want to work on demo account with Live test.

the DD is *always* good with grids :) until margin call... depends on the design of the EA, in most cases the real DD stays hidden

just a little example: you have *open* position(s) that gets huge DD, but it is not closed. In the meantime there are no other new positions. So, in case of reverse these opened positions gets finally profits - and all sounds very good. But in that case the strategy tester will not show the DD of the opened positions. aka floating P/L is hidden until there are no new positions... to be always visible, one must add logger in the code of the EA or to open "fake" positions frequently - then the real DD will be written in the Strategy tester - it is a big flaw in MT4

just to be aware of

also, you may be lucky in the time of your real test copying the trades... and I wish you that

*BUT* mathematically proved is: grids may be 99.9% sure with MM that will brings about 10%/yearly... 10 to 12 percents

hope it helps

Yes, I remember in October of last year, a group here took a look at the Zeus code and found that Zeus is a copy of Donchian Scalper. Which is much less expensive if not totally free. :|

it is a grid on audzar

Edited by Sneed

the DD is *always* good with grids :) until margin call... depends on the design of the EA, in most cases the real DD stays hidden

just a little example: you have *open* position(s) that gets huge DD, but it is not closed. In the meantime there are no other new positions. So, in case of reverse these opened positions gets finally profits - and all sounds very good. But in that case the strategy tester will not show the DD of the opened positions. aka floating P/L is hidden until there are no new positions... to be always visible, one must add logger in the code of the EA or to open "fake" positions frequently - then the real DD will be written in the Strategy tester - it is a big flaw in MT4

just to be aware of

also, you may be lucky in the time of your real test copying the trades... and I wish you that

*BUT* mathematically proved is: grids may be 99.9% sure with MM that will brings about 10%/yearly... 10 to 12 percents

hope it helps

Yes I Having accepted your sentence but in BackTest you can see DD of open positions too, Please check it on your MT4 and for Live test your saying is quite True.

for this reason I said E-ZeusFX is real profitable. and Maximum DD for that was 25% for Open positions

Yes I Having accepted your sentence but in BackTest you can see DD of open positions too, Please check it on your MT4 and for Live test your saying is quite True.

for this reason I said E-ZeusFX is real profitable. and Maximum DD for that was 25% for Open positions

it is your call...

last comment about that (even repeat of...) DD is visible if there are *new* open positions in the meantime, if not... no DD on floating P/L