Pip Accumulator

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys know it,s a bad repainter!!

I,am sure you already know it.

You are correct, if you load the template on a 1 min chart and leave it running for about 3hrs you will see that ,at time the Big Box does not show up at all, and when you see the +20 or -20 reading show there will also be times when even the small box does not show neither. I have seen it already repaint 7 small boxes.

But if you leave that same 1 min chart in place and open a new 1min chart after a fast move like today, next to the one you have been running, once you load the template on the new 1 min chart you will see the missing small and big boxes show up.

So this does very much repaint, check it and it will be seen as clear as day.

Bank on it , its a repainter

Yes , i play with it today it,s repainting as hell.

Asking more then $3500.00 for this , maybe she,s a sister of Karl D.

I must be out of the game, I can not understand how to operate this thing!

where have you seen the price of $ 3500?

On the sales page, the price is $ 37.

For $ 37, it could be that she is the sister of Mr.KD

but for $ 3500, it would be his grandmother, or sister of Mr. SM (MMM)! ;)

i dont think trading a repainting indicator is ever an easy thing~.. thats why the seller said to trade the 1h chart or above.

i trade the 5m n 15m and only e/u i also have a non lag ma to confirm the signals.. and power levels for my tp or the ATRs

however i've only traded it for 2 days.. im still no expert.. hihihi..

my trading system is just the non lag ma.. i just add the pipaccumulator indi in..

First time €32,37 then every month €27,00 till you paid €3675,26 = euro, so about $ 4500.00

I must be out of the game, I can not understand how to operate this thing!

where have you seen the price of $ 3500?

On the sales page, the price is $ 37.

For $ 37, it could be that she is the sister of Mr.KD

but for $ 3500, it would be his grandmother, or sister of Mr. SM (MMM)! ;)

Hi Guys,

I'm finding the same as you've already mentioned. There seems to be a lot of bugs in this code and I'd like to see the indicators decompiled too, if there's a way to do it, then we can fix the bugs.

The indicators can't handle Indicies, Gold etc. properly and seems to have only been tested on a few forex pairs (in fact the document specifically mentions only EURUSD and GBPUSD). I've also noticed the tiny arrows appears instead of the small boxes and I suspect that's some sort of bug too.

Also, what use is that fancy trend probability indicator? It appears to be showing us the master probablility. If we've had a small red box last then we look at the red histogram, to gain an idea of the probability fluctuations and if we've had a small green box last then we read the blue histogram - where smaller blocks of blue mean higher probability. All a bit confusing - though admittedly not part of the entry criteria.

As for the repainting - this is weird and not your normal repainting. I'm sure it's yet another bug that large boxes aren't drawn properly even after a repaint. Also I have an example below where a short signal was repainted out and replaced with long signal which makes no sense either - we should be seeing alternate long and short signals regardless of repainting.

Indicator running all day:

http://i55.tinypic.com/4iyccp.jpg

Indicator just added to chart now:

http://i52.tinypic.com/29uvjb6.jpg

Hi peldoman,

The way I understand the system is this...

We only trade in the direction of the small box (Green Buy and Red Sell) if the master probability is > 20 for Buys or < -20 for sells.

The large box is just a visual aid to help us see where the small boxes have changed colour.

In the example you mentioned, the large green box starts with a small green box and ends with a small red box - then the next large box will be red until we get a small green box and so on...

Edited by soundfx

Hi Guys,

I really like the overall concept of this system. As it happens I've seen other systems used by banks which employ similar principles of multiple indicator/timeframe probability aggregation.

I've spent the whole of today reverse-engineering the bulk of the main indicator (the fancy one at the bottom is just "eye candy" and solely derived from the master probability).

I have the boxes sorted and the signals and I have values for all the indicators though as yet I've not been able to calculate the master probability to match the original all the time (plus some individual indicator signals may need a bit of cross-checking and tweaking).

Why am I mentioning all this? Because I'm thinking of sharing the source here, so that others can test and possibly suggest enhancements, so that we can collaborate properly (which rarely happens here) and create a system to be proud of (which will also bring in stacks of cash ;) ).

What I don't want to happen after spending all this time is for a few folks to say "please share!!!!" and then they see what's under the bonnet, and having satisfied their curiosity move on to other things without helping out.

I want to first establish why some of my indicator readings are wrong (here you need to cross-check my "II" Pips Accumulator indicator against the original, spot the differences and then put those indicators on the charts and work out why there are differences - no coding experience required :) ).

The next stage would be to look at possible improvements - there are plenty of parameter settings to change for the existing indicators, though those tweaks will have little overall influence. The next stage (if there needs to be one) would be to investigate if other indicators will give better signals than the ones we already have and also to look at the defaults. MACD and SAR are given percentage ratings of 25% each - is that too much? can something else be used?

Here's a screenshot of what I have so far. If there's anyone interested in helping until we get a decent system out of this then post a response. If there's no real interest then I'll carry on trying to work out the system myself:

http://i55.tinypic.com/5bws9s.jpg

BTW - I know that there are some bugs lurking in the code still - so any hotshot coders who want to join in and hunt them down, please let me know too :)

Edited by soundfx

soundfx! what an awesome idea!! i like this statement

'What I don't want to happen after spending all this time is for a few folks to say "please share!!!!" and then they see what's under the bonnet, and having satisfied their curiosity move on to other things without helping out.'

i will try to contribute as much as i can~.. but bare in mind that i dont know anything about coding or settings~ but i will try to help if you need any.. coz i do think that this system has potential!

also thanks to psaini1973 for sharing this in the first place

Hello soundfx thanks 4 all the hard work u r doing to make this indi error free...

You will have my full cooperation regarding the testing and other things... but i have absolutely no idea about coding, mq4 and all that stuff.... infact i learned how to compile a indi a few months back ..lol.... any help u need just leave a msg and i ll b there.. thanks

And by the way Yesterday $300 in eur/usd sell call b4 closing of london mkt .

Couldn't trade eur/usd buy call as was busy juggling chart ( its time consuming as the pc is slow co of this indi ) but got hold of gbp/usd and closed for a profit of $175... in 5 min from now imp. gbp news coming.. so didnt wanted to take risk...could go either way... Edited by psaini1973