Steve Mauro MMM webinar

As a wise forex trader said

You are so predictable and infantile .. you must work for SM .. show us a running statement of your success but without using Photoshop.. and not just a cut/paste from a burst ... uhmmm

Now that is the only way to dazzle me ..

All else is pure BS and you probably have an ulcer by now ..

Till the next one .. lurker ..

BTW .. you are a waste of time to me and to many people .. thus .. NO MORE ATTENTION WHAT YOU "BLURB" OUT .. it is pure garbage ..

You are so covered in your own PIPI by constantly doing it against the wind .. you even smell all the way here ..

Good trading wishes

An advice ...

Get a full-time job under the guidance of your master (SM) you will certainly be more successful since you prove nothing !

Edited by kronstadt75

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want to know how I "trade" FOREX....

LOL!... Why? Aren't you criticising those never share for free but charge for their knowledge? Now you don't want to help those poor traders from scammers? Why? Why don't you help them to be profitable so that they won't waste their money on "scammers"? Or are you a scammer yourself? Come on, show us your statements of your "interesting" ROI, or you are just a thieve.

As a wise forex trader said

You are so predictable and infantile .. you must work for SM .. show us a running statement of your success but without using Photoshop.. and not just a cut/paste from a burst ... uhmmm

Now that is the only way to dazzle me ..

All else is pure BS and you probably have an ulcer by now ..

BTW .. you are a waste of time to me and to many people .. thus .. NO MORE ATTENTION WHAT YOU "BLURB" OUT .. it is pure garbage ..

You are so covered in your own PIPI by constantly doing it against the wind .. you even smell all the way here ..

Good trading wishes

An advice ...

Get a full-time job under the guidance of your master (SM) you will certainly be more successful since you prove nothing !

LOL... Coming from a scammer like you... It's really funny.

icemaneu,

Again please don't fall into their trap of revealing MORE. The shared videos are the CompassFX "version" hosted on omNovia in December 2010. Ours is the GotoMeeting version. Don't discuss further ......

Good for you if you think that with your master you can grab some pips

There are several interesting things to note:

1. This version is full of praises for CompassFX and Dean Malone and Dean's TDI hybrid indicator. Marcel Stein's recorded July 2010 video (months before collaboration with CompassFX) revealed what Steve really thought about Dean Malone and Craig Harris :-)

2. This version does not cover New York session trading. So unless the north american traders can wake up middle of the night to trade London session, you may have to come to his live events to pick up that section. The target and stop loss criteria is only slightly different for New York session.

3. This version does not cover Straight-Away trade setups. Steve mentioned about it in two slides but will not explain more to CompassFX students, said he don't even trade these himself. But taught during live events.

4. This version taught the conservative entry of ONLY taking (and waiting) for the second leg of M or W to place trade. Steve would not explain how and when to enter on first leg when opportunities arise. The significance is only realized if you actually trade the method and encountered stop losses (wondering why). Otherwise the videos is still good if you keep to the conservative entry.

5. This version does not teach how to use the heavy scale-in scripts. The scripts are provided as part of student download folder, but the details of how to execute the 50-lots scale-in scripts are left out. Not a big deal, those with MT4 experience can figure it out, don't need to attend his live events to learn that. Instead, this version teaches how to use Dean Malone's TDI for manual scale-ins (emphasis is on praising Dean and CompassFX). The heavy scale-in scripts are what Steve actually uses for own trading.

6. This version does not teach about Brinks Trade setup. But you can guess this when he talked about time mapping.

7. This version does not teach W-V-V or M-/\-/\ continuation setups. Not a big deal either, you will figure this out as time goes trading this method.

8. This version does not teach "cord-of-wood" and "empire state building" setups. Might be unintentional omissions. Covered in live events.

9. This version does not mention 3-3-3 setup or level count "Reset" or "signature trade".

10. This version does not teach how to draw boxes (if need to) to help in counting levels, or to differentiate between "3 swipes" and "3 levels". If you can recognize the swipes/levels by eye, you don't need to draw boxes, too much time taken and the boxes clutter the charts.

Remember that CompassFX clients paid the same amount of money, so the videos are just as good. You can easily fill in the gaps if you study the videos. CompassFX clients are invited to his live events free of charge (except travel and accommodation) so they did not lose out either on above missing information.

Edited by NeoRio

There are several interesting things to note:

1. This version is full of praises for CompassFX and Dean Malone and Dean's TDI hybrid indicator. Marcel Stein's recorded July 2010 video (months before collaboration with CompassFX) revealed what Steve really thought about Dean Malone and Craig Harris :-)

Thank you so much for reminding me of this incident, as Indo was forced to close thread, due to my posting of an open seminar to anybody that wanted to watch at 4xla .. and we started collaborating on .. what is this all about system ... blindly, with just his presentation.

In fact I was told the INDO could get sued due to incident .. thus.. with their limited money income could be detrimental .. That is why I also, gladly click constantly on advertising and sign up for a few for demos .. Its hard to keep up a site/forum of this magnitude .. we all should help out as much as we can and be creative about.

Would be nothing wrong to have a 'donate' button for INDO ..:)

As I have asked many times to the SPIES of SM that kepp stating statistics on how these boards are helping them .. thus asked them to contribute a good donation to INDO .. Subject to be pondered about, as they are posting commercial posts in a non commercial thread..

That is why I had and keep mentioning .. that I am open to be sued .. LOL

This would bring about a forced disclosure of the true systems success with traders rather than the exponential growth in profit for seminars of SM and team .. Awaiting for opportunity .. :)

BTW

downloads on posts post # 20 , post#21, post#22 and Post #23

Good trading wishes

My eurusd trade today .. all closed as 5pm EDT .. can always get in later according to PA ..

You can download my indicator (MQ4) with copyright of developer .. and add the fib 1.272 .. value that I also stole.. and the EMA"S that all the TV stations use .. meant, stolen from SM ..:)

This is all I use.. all else is useless and just apply the theorem that SM presented in his web casts to everybody and repeats accordingly almost to the "T"

Should I pay him for this ..? .. or he should DONATE to INDO as now he can use OUR re-engineering to simplify his course and make his students successful.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/13004-REQ-Market-Maker-s-Method?p=169514#post169514

Simplicity ... !!!!!!!

Good trading wishes

for videos on sm .. BS course and the sm and team spies to retake and keep doing homework .. go away as you waste your time posting instead of studying the PAST .. and practicing LIVE ... LOL

downloads on posts post # 20 , post#21, post#22 and Post #23

Good trading wishes

Video 1: Total poppyc0ck! does this steve geezer really expect us to believe institutional market makers are 1. using the MT4 platform and 2. pumping in millions to move the maket just enough to take out a few retail traders meager stops. I hope this gets better.

The whole idea that a few MM are contolling FX is nonsense. There are so many players in FX no one group has control for more than a short while. Most market makers these days are algos that just chop up the ranges and skim the till. The aren't looking for big moves.

Edited by keifer

keifer,

You're missing the point as I did at first lol.

The "market maker" vs retail trader story is how folks get interested in this stuff, though this story has been simplified for the benefit of the average joe trader.

The reality is that SM is talking about common patterns of price movement which are determined by prime dealers in the Interbank market when they work out how they can make their best/and sometimes easiest profits - which ultimately affect retail punters like us (along with various other traders).

There's actually a lot of sense in what SM teaches and a lot of it has been covered elsewhere a zillion times (M and W formations - aka 1-2-3 setups, "Railroad tracks" just means viewing a "pin bar" in another timeframe etc.). This course is unique because it also concentrates on how and why interbank dealers are out to get other traders and more importantly the timings and price levels at which these events are most likely to take place.

Interbank prime dealers have access to a lot of information on where all orders and stops are clustering, plus at the same time they have certain orders to execute themselves which come from banks, commercials etc. They can work out if they have the cash clout to run all the stops (retail traders, hedge fund speculators, bank day traders etc.) to turn a tidy profit for themselves.

True that most market makers in the stock market are chopping algos, however remember that the interbank market is unregulated and that model funds, central banks and other big hitters have the ability to move the markets significantly through sheer volume, which may be something that they have to do or may be pure speculation. Don't believe that stories about commericals needing to change currencies to pay their wage bills etc. normally causing market moves in Forex - this surprised me when I first saw it (not mentioned in SM's stuff I don't think), though these transactions are actually a small percentage of the overall volume.

The system in a nutshell is working out how best to establish the Daily High or Daily Low (whichever is hit first)and trading the reversal from those extremes - it's that simple, though if you can get it right it leads to 50-100 pip profits with ease from a risk of 10-20 pips.

hi, all links r alrdy deleted.., can someone who has got it PM me the links please

Patience .. new ones will soon arrive ..

Desert is being baked in the kitchen ..:)

The links would also be dead if they would be sent to you ..

Good trading wishes

Thieves will be thieves pretending to be righteous. If method are already available on others system, why do these thieves still insist on copying Steve's material and stealing from him?

If Steve's method are nothing new which they already know, why aren't these thieves teaching themselves without seeking Steve's material first? Why do they need to learn from Steve's videos and pass it around? Can't these lying thieves formulate these methods themselves?

Fact is, after stealing the trading ideas from the videos, the real scums and thieves these people are, go around parading their nonsense and talk down on someone who put these ideas together for them. What a hypocrite these scums are.

Edited by icemaneu

Just a thought dear II members .contributors and most of all dear trading friends ..

Now what if sm team takes my statement posted.. blacks out the things he always blacks out and show how good one of his students is doing ..? Maybe that's what the spies are doing here... collecting good trading info for ...............

( you can see it has no bearing with his Picasso chart, full of BS to complicate further and further and keep getting new members to fill his suit cases)

Thought he always preached.. get rid of all indicators/etc .. etc ..

LOL

Up to now no one has proved that his teachings are truly profitable .. thus, it is detrimental to the health of his students.

Even his team of spies can just bla-bla and not prove PROFITABILITY.. !!!!!!

Spying and commenting vs contributing .. uhmmmm

Just makes ME all more infuriating .. thus all MY actions are on reprisal .. for them being here and using II to further their knowledge without paying.

If they would contribute ? or just keep quiet .. things might change.

NEWS-- seems we are awaiting for the latest videos soon to come ..

Good trading wishes

What goes up will come down ..

And then UP again ..

All this time wasted instead of studying and watching / learning LIVE charts .. the market is fantastic to take trades and you just wasting your time here... LOL

Typical student that will never make it ..

Do not PIPI against the wind ...:) you are trying to sail backwards ...

Life is short.. don't waste your time with ego problems .. put your short time of life to fruitful outcomes to you and loved ones.

Good trading wishes

Edited by Marchello

sshhhhhhhhh .. I am downloading site...LOL

For off line viewing .. *wink*

It is legal .. if not.. they are accordingly invited to my lawyers Sushi restaurant...

called SU ME

I use [email protected] open source ..

Good trading wishes ..

Edited by Marchello

Hello Danny,

you can contact any one of those who uploaded the previous links, and download from Skype or other means in private message. We are paid students of the course and we do not wish our course to be uploaded in public links. We have requested Steve and CompassFX to do all they can to request the file sharing host sites to remove the links, based on copyright infringement and proprietary materials rules. But since the links were up for couple of days (Zen and Kaci were VERY SLOW to react) .... quite alot of members already downloaded the entire videos so you should be able to find someone to private message you for the links. Thanks.

We are not spies or lurkers or bad guys. Just paid students who do not wish our course to be uploaded. Even if you think it is load of hot air or junk or spam or snake oil. That "some people busy to remove the files" are us students, complaining and pushing Steve and CompassFX to do it quicker. Very disappointed with their slow reaction actually, and their passive attitude waiting to students to alert them rather than they do something actively. if none of the students alert them, they would not have bothered to check and let the links be up for downloading for days. For that we are not happy with them too.

As Marchello said...

"DON'T PIPI AGAINST THE WIND"

Instead doing your homework under the guidance of your master you spend time talking about nonsense. You decide to paid for sm scam that's you're own egoistical problem, the only one who profit from your behavior is your master SM ($3,500,000 easily earn by his so called students). As I already said instead worship him you should be more critical of him HE WILL NEVER SHARE WITH YOU HIS "HOLY GRAIL". You decide to pay because you're WEAK. I will never be able to expand my knowledge in numerous fields if I was like you, sometimes I pay for books in amazon but not for SM's BS !!!!! You must have a limited IQ to take it personnaly. Stop LURKING this forum and do your homework !

YOU DECIDE TO PAY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO THINK THAT YOU WILL GET AN EDGE AGAINST ME ==> YOU MAKE A MISTAKE !!!!!

Edited by kronstadt75

As Marchello said...

"DON'T PIPI AGAINST THE WIND"

Instead doing your homework under the guidance of your master you spend time talking about nonsense. You decide to paid for sm scam that's you're own egoistical problem, the only one who profit from your behavior is your master SM ($3,500,000 easily earn by his so called students). As I already said instead worship him you should be more critical of him HE WILL NEVER SHARE WITH YOU HIS "HOLY GRAIL". You decide to pay because you're WEAK. I will never be able to expand my knowledge in numerous fields if I was like you, sometimes I pay for books in amazon but not for SM's BS !!!!! You must have a limited IQ to take it personnaly. Stop LURKING this forum and do your homework !

YOU DECIDE TO PAY BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO THINK THAT YOU WILL GET AN EDGE AGAINST ME ==> YOU MAKE A MISTAKE !!!!!

amen.... very wise words

Hello Danny,

you can contact any one of those who uploaded the previous links, and download from Skype or other means in private message. We are paid students of the course and we do not wish our course to be uploaded in public links. We have requested Steve and CompassFX to do all they can to request the file sharing host sites to remove the links, based on copyright infringement and proprietary materials rules. But since the links were up for couple of days (Zen and Kaci were VERY SLOW to react) .... quite alot of members already downloaded the entire videos so you should be able to find someone to private message you for the links. Thanks.

We are not spies or lurkers or bad guys. Just paid students who do not wish our course to be uploaded. Even if you think it is load of hot air or junk or spam or snake oil. That "some people busy to remove the files" are us students, complaining and pushing Steve and CompassFX to do it quicker. Very disappointed with their slow reaction actually, and their passive attitude waiting to students to alert them rather than they do something actively. if none of the students alert them, they would not have bothered to check and let the links be up for downloading for days. For that we are not happy with them too.

Hi Ianfoster , we all sharing here and thats the way we helping each other if you do not wish to do that just leave the forum. SHARING IS CARING.