Steve Mauro MMM webinar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you say that? I am not a unsatisfied customer. How can you twist facts like this?? I am a paying student and I just telling you we do not wish to see our paid course being distributed like this. That's all. Why do you twist it to say I'm unsatisfied customer??

Ian, those thieves will always find excuses for their unethical behaviour. Thieves, when they steal, they won't feel shame, instead, they will find reasons and excuses to hide their wrong doings no matter how ridiculous those excuses are.

They say they want to protect other innocents from scams, but the fact is that they themselves are the scums that are scamming all the satistfied paid students like us.

They say that they want to protect unsatisfied paid students revenging Steve, but who are they kidding? Do you really think that all 700over students of Steve do not know how to protect themselves and need scums like them to help all paid students? They are thieves and thieves will be thieves.

They said it does not work that's why they want to steal it to let others know about it, but the fact is that many find it useful and works for their tradings. This is the true reason why they want steal it.

How funny when they are the real scammers and scum that they so call talked about punishing. Sad isn't it?

Edited by icemaneu

Ian, those thieves will always find excuses for their unethical behaviour. Thieves, when they steal, they won't feel shame, instead, they will find reasons and excuses to hide their wrong doings no matter how ridiculous those excuses are. They say they want to protect other innocents from scams, but the fact is that they themselves are the scums that are scamming all the satistfied paid students like us.

They say that they want to protect unsatisfied paid students revenging Steve, but who are they kidding? Do you really think that all 700over students of Steve do not know how to protect themselves and need scums like them to help all paid students? They are thieves and thieves will be thieves. They said it does not work that's why they want to steal it to let others know about it, but the fact is that many find it useful and works for their tradings. This is the true reason why they want steal it. How funny when they are the real scammers and scum that they so call talked about punishing. Sad isn't it?

icemaneu or is it manure...??

I went to your profile and looked up your visits and asks for and in threads..

ALL WITH REQ ...

THUS YOU NEED TO APPLY ALL YOU SAID .. TO YOURSELF AND YOUR MISERABLE GROUP OF LOSERS ,HYPOCRITES, ETC .. ETC ..

SHOW A RUNNING STATEMENT FOR A FEW MONTHS .. :)

NOT BURSTS

Caps are so that you can read better as there is no fine print ...

Edited by Marchello

icemaneu or is it manure...??

I went to your profile and looked up your visits and asks for and in threads..

ALL WITH REQ ...

THUS YOU NEED TO APPLY ALL YOU SAID .. TO YOURSELF AND YOUR MISERABLE GROUP OF LOSERS ,HYPOCRITES, ETC .. ETC ..

SHOW A RUNNING STATEMENT FOR A FEW MONTHS .. :)

NOT BURSTS

Caps are so that you can read better as there is no fine print ...

Yes, thanks to Indo who expose scammers, I saved on some really useless EA. For those ebooks I find useful, I purchase them and I don't go round calling them scammers to justify not paying them. Did you do that? Hmmm.... As far as I know, you continue to justify your stealing something workable by calling it useless but yet, so many has find it interesting and incorporate it into their trading system. Is that not useful? Or are you just lying?

Yes, thanks to Indo who expose scammers, I saved on some really useless EA. For those ebooks I find useful, I purchase them and I don't go round calling them scammers to justify not paying them. [/quote

PROVE YOU BOUGHT THEM .. !!!!!!!

We are evaluating the SM scam .. and so far .. it is .. when I first saw presentation I called a friend which we usually go together to seminars outside our city.

His comment was, let's hear what is said about him for a few months .

Pheeewwww.. Saved $5k, but that is not the point....

Thus we are all evaluating the BS as no one has shown yet a RUNNING LONG TERM STATEMENT WITH PROOF OF PrOFITABILITY ..

Now you also on my list of BS's .. no more responses to you .. HYPOCRITE !

Edited by Marchello

Well, say all you want after stealing useful stuff and using it to justify not paying for it.

What you said is not LOGIC... Why should I pay for something that I already have ??????

As Marchello said .....

Did you forget what you learned a little boy ?

DO NOT PIPI AGAINST THE WIND

I'm not a full time trader (I'm a Mining engineer/Radar engineer /Chartered Financial Analyst and in few years I will become a Currency Strategist just need 5 years of track) and I already have an "interesting" ROI in currency trading..

I mainly use mathematics to "trade" Forex, what SM can offer will not help me to get my PhD in Finance. That's why I will never invest $5000 for such stuff.

People like ianfester, icemaneu,... are just "useless junk" - They think that by invest $xxk on a "GURU" they will share with them their "HOLY KNOWLEDGE" and their "HOLY GRAIL" who will allow them to become rich, and because you could pay this course you think you could have an edge against ME.

If you want to become rich in Forex without using Mathematics, there are only one tools = HARD WORK. When you could be able to acquire a lot of experience and in the same time increase your knowledge, then you could make a living with. All stuff sell for $xxk are just Ponzi scheme !

How can you say that? I am not a unsatisfied customer. How can you twist facts like this?? I am a paying student and I just telling you we do not wish to see our paid course being distributed like this. That's all. Why do you twist it to say I'm unsatisfied customer??

Listen,

When you visit a site like this what would you expect. You will be the underdog trying to yell stop the share when in fact this is what its all about (sharing). When the back and forth starts the only thing that will happen is attract more view causing more downloads. A negative in your cause to stop. So believe in your product to produce a positive bias on its own vs. your current route. Prime example S.T.A.R it start out the same but the product produces results hence the positive reviews. But so for I haven't heard anything positive of MMM. Quite, Frankly I saw the videos and the guy sounds like a DOUCHE. Made no sense, 3 day pattern is EW when he says its not.

Yes, thanks to Indo who expose scammers, I saved on some really useless EA. For those ebooks I find useful, I purchase them and I don't go round calling them scammers to justify not paying them. [/quote

PROVE YOU BOUGHT THEM .. !!!!!!!

We are evaluating the SM scam .. and so far .. it is .. when I first saw presentation I called a friend which we usually go together to seminars outside our city.

His comment was, let's hear what is said about him for a few months .

Pheeewwww.. Saved $5k, but that is not the point....

Thus we are all evaluating the BS as no one has shown yet a RUNNING LONG TERM STATEMENT WITH PROOF OF PrOFITABILITY ..

Now you also on my list of BS's .. no more responses to you .. HYPOCRITE !

LOL!.. I knew you would try this to continue justifying your nonsense. What's next? Ask for my ID and photo to proof that I'm not a ghost writer? Yes, I bought them. Show the receipt and show you my details? Sorry, I'm not that dumb. Maybe you are, but not me. Those who know me in real life know what I say to be true or not.

Who is calling a hypocrite when the scammer like you calling others a scam after stealing the stuff, never mind if you don't want to pay for it.

What you said is not LOGIC... Why should I pay for something that I already have ??????

As Marchello said .....

Did you forget what you learned a little boy ?

DO NOT PIPI AGAINST THE WIND

I'm not a full time trader (I'm a Mining engineer/Radar engineer /Chartered Financial Analyst and in few years I will become a Currency Strategist just need 5 years of track) and I already have an "interesting" ROI in currency trading..

I mainly use mathematics to "trade" Forex, what SM can offer will not help me to get my PhD in Finance. That's why I will never invest $5000 for such stuff.

I see, so you use mathematics to "trade" forex, please show us how you do that? Since you are caring and love to share with everyone here. Please show to all how you do it to help those here in need so that they won't fall in "scam" as you call it, and help them to produce an "interesting" ROI like you. Or are you trying to hide something but yet want to take from others?

This is my first post in this thread.

I have not yet had time to see if this "method" is interesting and worth what its author wants for it. (did not even dl it)

I, for now, want to respond to the controversy that has lasted for a time on charges of theft to the copyright of this method or any other that can be found here or on to other sites.

I think the value of a sharing site like II is to allow all methods to try and help sort the good from the bad.

99% of these methods are irrelevant (scams, free method found everywhere and re-packaged for $ 97, etc.)

For the remaining 1%, if the ideas are good, they do not necessarily correspond to the expectations of the trader.

If your behavior is to make some trades a week, you will have no interest in buying a method for scalping, although this method can be good.

Those that do not support the methods are made available to the public, are:

- Those who sell these methods knowing that they can not win consistently (on graphs of the past, it is very easy to show where you bought and sold, but in real time ....!! )

- Those who bought one method (which is not good, or that do not match their expectations) and regret not to have been able to try it first!

Good writers of good methods, (1%), should not be afraid to share their "work" because contrary to what many think, traders are happy to pay for the methods, which ensure a return on investment.

I'm sure that even expensive methods will be paid if the traders arrive by using them to make money.

Of course there will always be profiteers for whom everything must be free, but most people are honest when they are dealing with honest authors!

If this famous method (MMM) is really good and really lets make money regularly, I am convinced that out of 100 people who download:

-30 traders find that it does not fit their style of trading.

-30 traders wait to have won twice the price of the method in order to "repay" the author.

-15 traders will be unable to use it properly, anyway.

-10 traders will pay because they see the potential and have money to invest.

-10 traders have downloaded to their hard drive and forget and never use it!

-5 traders will keep and use the method without worrying about paying the author, these are "thieves"

But for now I doubt that this method is really good

since no "students" were unable to prove they were profitable.

It would be easy to give live their positions, as did Marchello, but no, they all preferred to criticize the policy of sharing (although some widely used too).

Now that "the" method is released, those who will try it will give independent advice, then please, stop this controversy.

I see, so you use mathematics to "trade" forex, please show us how you do that? Since you are caring and love to share with everyone here. Please show to all how you do it to help those here in need so that they won't fall in "scam" as you call it, and help them to produce an "interesting" ROI like you. Or are you trying to hide something but yet want to take from others?

So you want to know how I "trade" FOREX....