• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Rick,

I am using the ForexPro Toolkit, by Dr Paul Watson....quite the management tool...best I have ever used. The nice thing it has settings to run the Rubicon as an EA...you have the option of using the Rubicon parameters or the ones you personally want use. ....best forex investment on the market today!

you sell it? rubicon isnt that great after all, I get better results trading 123 patterns, during choppy periods rubicon gives you mostly losing trades, while 123 patterns method protects you during those ranging periods.

I had the same experience, however, after attending some of their webinars and going through their blogs I have found that you cannot follow it "blindly" when an arrow appears for a buy/sell signal.....there are other perimeters involved along with fib levels...also, I just found out that you use the 30 min crieteria and scale down to 5 min to see if the same criteria is met and enter on the 5 min for tighter stoploss....also, the rubicon (red Line) can be used for support/resistance for confirmation and you don't even need a buy/sell signal for entry, you can enter off the "bounce" trades....the Nov 24th webinar video covered all this and was pretty exceptional IMHO.....they record the webinars and post the videos on you tube....this one hasn't been posted yet, but I highly recommend it, and am keeping a "lookout" for it because I want to review it several times... And NO I myself do not sell it in case anyone is wondering...just wanted to share my most recent experience with it...I shelved it for awhile, because I was clueless of the aforementioned "subtleties" and just like the simplicity and "potential" now that I know what I'm looking for...this can give high probability trades and it can keep me out of the market during the "choppy" times.....BOL trading!

Edited by rick

• 3 weeks later...

I have figured out (maybe wrong) that this Indicator - Rubicon - is based on MAX Trading System (MAX 10) rules, which is a manual system in first place. The coder of this indicator did fantastic job. It can be more beneficial if I open it side by side to MAX system to reinforce my decision and validate my learning. Here is sanpshot:

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa446/zeeshanzia/RubiconIndicator.jpg

hello, may i ask where i can find the Nov 24th webinar video and all the other webinars?

Thanks!

Just go to YouTube and do a Rubicon Indicator search...they are all there, however, they are usually several weeks behind in posting "current" webinars, guess they are trying to encourage being an active member....hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...

This is the earliest most stable version of the rubicon. I just added an alert

http://www.multiupload.com/1238POCP5S

Hope this helps

One obvious truth.FOREX IS ANYTHING BUT EASY

I fixed the bugs reported by some wonderful indo-members :)

the previous one I posted some problems in its alert system.

http://www.multiupload.com/QFGL5S69ZK

their webinars are located in their blog, which provide links to youtube.

this is the link to their blog and the latest webinar was 15 Dec 2011. They advise to stay away from trading these few weeks, from 15 Dec till their next webinar, tentatively be 5 Jan 2012.

watch their blog for any update on webinar, enjoy.

Thanks for the original push on this one, Craven.

I purchased it, got the version stuff sorted, and Frank, the author, sent me 2.01, the latest version via skype. We spent a good half hour on voice, and there's no question in my mind that it not only works, but does need the webinar training to get the most out of it.

Once the signal pops (on M30) you can decide to take the trade or not based on the distance to the TP and the best place to put the SL. In other words, you get to chose your own R:R. At that point,

you can shift down to M15 or M5 to pick your entry. It's all explained in the webinars.

Last webinar, Frank said they were re-doing their website and that once it is done in a few weeks, price will be $99. More than fair for the quality and accuracy of the indicator, as well as the good support

on both webinars and Skype. At $58, I think it's a steal, and I've recommended it to several of my mentees who have now purchased it.

Two thumbs up from me. All just my US$0.02, of course ;)

I did not purchase, just download from the share found in this thread. I'm happy to test with the older version 1.24. Anyway, these are the features of version 2 that they published on their blog. Their blog is accessible to public.

Version 2.0 Upgrades Include:

Enhanced Currency Pair Audio Alerts: Added to the original alerts "Buy Signal Occurred" and "Sell Signal Occurred" are the Currency Pair names for the six major pairs - AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY. If you trade a pair outside of these six you will hear the original Audio Alert.

Additional Time Audio Alerts: In addition to the Currency Pair alert you will receive an alert if you are trading on a 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 1 hour chart.

Size Edits: You can change the size of the trade alert arrow, profit target label, and stop loss label.

Color Edits: You can change the color of the spine, and both railroad track indicator lines.

Enhanced Security: Each indicator download will include a one time activation key to enhance the security of the indicator and not allow free transfers and downloads of the indicator.

Hi everyone,

I am posting the link of this nice indicator which is decomplied and educated but it is usefull only for trading currency pairs but i cant trade it for trading indices or indexes.Kindly make corrections so that i can trade it for all purposes.

http://www.4shared.com/folder/vcKAgWT_/_online.html

Thanking you

Anand

Hi everyone,

I am posting the link of this nice indicator which is decomplied and educated but it is usefull only for trading currency pairs but i cant trade it for trading indices or indexes.Kindly make corrections so that i can trade it for all purposes.

Thanking you

Anand

Yes please.......

Hi everyone,

Thanking you

Anand

Works ok on my Mt4 platform with FXPRO on currencies and indices such as Dax, Dow and S&P futures

• 1 month later...

This indicator doesn't work with exotic pairs on AAAFX MT4 platform. Attempted to trace and correct the bug to no avail, anyone fixed this??

can anyone fix this?

pls share!!!

thanks in advance

Edited by osaze

• 2 weeks later...