I got mine emailed to me today......Here are the differences between the two..

Version 2.0 Upgrades Include:

Enhanced Currency Pair Audio Alerts: Added to the original alerts "Buy Signal Occurred" and "Sell Signal Occurred" are the Currency Pair names for the six major pairs - AUDUSD, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, and USDJPY. If you trade a pair outside of these six you will hear the original Audio Alert.

Additional Time Audio Alerts: In addition to the Currency Pair alert you will receive an alert if you are trading on a 5 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 1 hour chart.

Size Edits: You can change the size of the trade alert arrow, profit target label, and stop loss label.

Color Edits: You can change the color of the spine, and both railroad track indicator lines.

Enhanced Security: Each indicator download will include a one time activation key to enhance the security of the indicator and not allow free transfers and downloads of the indicator.

I've sent already 2 emails asking for ver.2.0 on 16 Aug.... but no answer yet...still waiting...

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also received a patch to the 2nd version already...let me see if I still have the email.....

Rubicon Indicator Upgrade

Version 2.01 PATCH

August 18th, 2011:

NOTICE - EVERYONE needs to download and install this patch. The patch includes a security update and fixes the issue of missed trade signals.

Finally - as a special promotion to go with our 2.0 release, we are extending the opportunity for Rubicon Indicator owners to receive a full two week free trial to our trading room. Last Friday, we pulled over 95 pips trading the USDCHF and today we pulled over 22 pips on the GBPUSD using the Rubicon Indicator as a trading guide.

I got my update after e-mailing them. My first 2 trades with 2.0 have been losers, down $300, hope that's not a sign of things to come. Here's the e-mail I used to contact them.

[email protected]

I have found their support to be extremely poor...the upgrade they sent doesn't give out signals (audible) on the 4xrunner mt4 platform...don't know if it works on any other...the upgrade also didn't load properly after activation so they had to work the bugs out...but, issue still hasn't been resolved....have emailed them several times...no reply..nothing....

thanks for sharing, craven.

i found this indi very profitable, but sometimes in the lower timeframes like 5 min the signals and and the take profit sucedeed in the same candle too quickly.

do you think, that if could be posible to make an EA of this indicator, looking at the past it seems to have a highly % of accuracy in all the time frames.

thank you a lot.

Hi Wades-World, I got to the order page and hesitated as we have to put in the card details including the CCV security number. Did you have any suspicious card transactions after your purchase? Thanks in advance.

Don't order yet, I just bought the indicator and was expecting V2 and what I got was V1.24.

This has pissed me off a little bit. Hope they have good support ?

Hi,

The same thing happened to me...got the 1.24 Version rather than the Version 2.0.....one email and had the new download with activation key within 2 hours. The Rubicon Indicator is the best $58 I ever spent....fantastic results. .So bottom line is I give their support and indicator.....two thumbs up!!

Hi Wades-World, I got to the order page and hesitated as we have to put in the card details including the CCV security number. Did you have any suspicious card transactions after your purchase? Thanks in advance.

Sorry for the delay...No there were not any suspicious activity on my card afterwards. The support has been real good for me but I've heard different from others. As far as version 2.0 goes I have received it but I think it was buggy because they came out with a patch soon after and I heard others still having problems with it. Personally I still use the original I paid for. The upgrades were not major and why change something when it is already working....right? They were talking about moving the price up but I have not looked to see if they had yet....If not just wait it out and keep using the 1.24 like I have. It works....\\m/

The staff have been very legitimate and honest to me though and that is the most important....they will get the bugs worked out and for the small fee I paid for it I am not complaining...Later.

My question is this:

Has anybody figured out the logic of the indicator? How does it calculate entry points and the SL/TP points?

This would be most useful information... possibly even get to work on something similar with a more friendly indicator format (if possible). And I generally like to know a bit about how an indicator is telling me to do stuff.

Seems great though, I may buy it myself, can anybody tell me if the bought educated version is more reliable in regards to alerts etc? What about popup alerts if I don't want sound?

• 4 weeks later...

I start to be jealous on craven for all the compliments. Ha, ha, ha,,,

My strategy would be to put it on 30M-1H-4H-D charts and look simultaneously for similar TF signals to enter. If you have another steady indicator you could employ it for more security (coinfluence) on signals.

"Has anybody figured out the logic of the indicator? How does it calculate entry points and the SL/TP points?" It is not important HOW it works - but THAT it works. There is too much garbage on the FX s**** yard.

Thanks Hermes