login problems

Me too. getting the same problem and i did clear my cache. not having this problem on any other site...

Here is just some of them:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 1997

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 4598

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 5180

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/includes/functions.php on line 5645

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/showthread.php on line 515

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 30720 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/includes/class_bootstrap.php on line 1494

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 232783872 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 491520 bytes) in /home/indoinv/public_html/profile.php on line 532

I've had this too.

Keep trying and you eventually get in.

I assume that the server resources are being stretched due to the popularity of II :)

I would normally agree with you, however the statistics don't bear out your theory!

There are currently 95 users online. 58 members and 37 guests

Most users ever online was 1,308, 06-12-2011 at 11:53 PM.

Np, it seems to be intermittent... one minute it is okay and can navigate no probs... start to feel comfortable again and then it is gone... no access anywhere!

As you say, I am sure it will be fixed soon enough... hope soon... it's like having a death in the family :)

1. Try adding this line to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '64M');

2. If you have access to your PHP.ini file, change the line in PHP.ini

If your line shows 32M try 64M:

memory_limit = 64M ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume (64MB)

3. If you don't have access to PHP.ini try adding this to an .htaccess file:

php_value memory_limit 64M

4. Talk to your host.