Technical Talks..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok friend..

I really find your timing entry Interesting.. Hope you tell us more about this.

But as for 1.3179.. Looking at this moment..Its very much unlikely that Eur/Usd will even trade below 1.3220-1.3210. Anyhow its just my view..;)

I will be out for Today.. first reason is I'm a bit upset about this sudden flip in direction.. second a bit nervous to buy at this high.. and Third is its Holy at my place.. a total mad festival ;) I cannot miss that for this Bloody Mr.Market.. Not Today

Hope best for your shorts

Eur/usd current 1.3268

I think we will be in a Range of 1.3285- 1.3220. Intraday bias could be said as upside. If the uptrend resumes.. possible Targets 1.3420- 1.3460.

I have placed 2 buyLimits at 1.3230 stops: 1.3180 target- not settled.. hey Unclepips I have my stops at your Tp ;) Hope you don't mind this.

and Its time to Hit the Road.. Today I have plenty of things to do.....

Eur/usd current 1.3268

I think we will be in a Range of 1.3285- 1.3220. Intraday bias could be said as upside. If the uptrend resumes.. possible Targets 1.3420- 1.3460.

I have placed 2 buyLimits at 1.3230 stops: 1.3180 target- not settled.. hey Unclepips I have my stops at your Tp ;) Hope you don't mind this.

and Its time to Hit the Road.. Today I have plenty of things to do.....

Now it is trading near 200 sma(4hr tf).Lets see it can act as a good support.Yes, if the up trend will continue it is really possible to reach your target 1.3420- 1.3460.Remember,it is nfp day,anything can happen.

Hello Manu,

Thank you and enjoy your weekend.

I trade, mainly, rely on Time. As you can see I want to get more but time tells me to get out between 6AM or 7AM NYT so i did. Long time, it tells me there's a little room left to come down. but smaller Time, says, it's time flip to buy. so there's a conflict and I got out at 716AM NYT.

I hope the festival is going well with you. and I hope you take time to enjoy it!

ok friend..

I really find your timing entry Interesting.. Hope you tell us more about this.

But as for 1.3179.. Looking at this moment..Its very much unlikely that Eur/Usd will even trade below 1.3220-1.3210. Anyhow its just my view..;)

I will be out for Today.. first reason is I'm a bit upset about this sudden flip in direction.. second a bit nervous to buy at this high.. and Third is its Holy at my place.. a total mad festival ;) I cannot miss that for this Bloody Mr.Market.. Not Today

Hope best for your shorts

Unclepips I'm getting more and more fascinating towards your trading style... I believe you have a piece of the pie what I Lost in my Last trade ;) But it was a Good call fom your side.

and yes chandu Bhai. It happened. But as Looking at the charts the price had decided much earlier what it had to do even before the Big news. watch how it was Hovering around that Intraday support 1.3220 nearby.. since tthe start of European session, price was undecided about the bulls right from then..as if the price already knew about the news and just waiting for it. and the Us-session made an accelartion.

But this whole thing Just made me very mad and confusing.. well there is always the next day.

I want to sell short EUR too, but I probably will not do it until 7AM NYT or so or even 8AM! Hourly chart looks like it has little more room to go up. Though, 50% retracement of 2 previous swings is at 1.3183. I may miss the sell short boat over night tonight, but, that's ok wit me. We'll see!

Can You believe this.. I think Mr.Market is very very upset from me.. Look at my stops and then Look at the High It made in this Rally.. It seemed that it went up to 120 pips Just to blow my stops...

It was just as one of the chances that I shifted them at 1.3205 (15 pips more from my original stops).. wew.. Relief. and now I'm enjoying my shorts...

The most irresponsible thing that I did was, I was supposed to take that short trade at 7AM or 8AM utilizing 60m chart (referring to post # 65), somehow, by that time 7am, I got some confusing signals, I then start looking at a smaller time frame, I thought I saw a better opportunity to take a long trade. so I did and loss.

Manu- my logic is quite simple, any profitable trade is a good trade for me!

Like I said, I am not a professional trader. I have a full time job 9-5, which I don't really like, but it pays some of my bills. so with trading, I am trying to build my confident so that perhaps, within the next couple of years, I could do it full time like the rest of you guys.

If you guys have good tips, I would love to hear.

I cannot use It... well you mat laugh at this.... but I was never been able to Learn this stuff.... and I had been working and testing my system... Its on Grid base and it takes lot of times..sometimes have to watch those trades for weeks.

with software e-wave reading will be generally not correct.. those software forcefully mark waves.. You will need to draw yourself.

I know this because personally I know someone who trades this very successfully.. and I know he does. He too was surprised why this waves works so well in 15mins.

Please post some pics so we could understand what you mean.

Thanks in adv.

I cannot use It... well you mat laugh at this.... but I was never been able to Learn this stuff.... and I had been working and testing my system... Its on Grid base and it takes lot of times..sometimes have to watch those trades for weeks.

with software e-wave reading will be generally not correct.. those software forcefully mark waves.. You will need to draw yourself.

I know this because personally I know someone who trades this very successfully.. and I know he does. He too was surprised why this waves works so well in 15mins.