Technical Talks..

Eur/Usd: current 1.4383

The Mild uptrend continues... nothing to do much for bears... I have been waiting to sell but the market didn't gave me a nice reason as well as nice oppertunity.. I even tried few shorts as I was very much convencinced about Bears.. but had to close them with little Losses.

Looking at current Bullish pressure.. market will try to test 1.4650. Looking at weekly candle Its showing a clear formation of Bull candle underway... while in daily we already had a breakout upward...

As each day is passing..I have been seeing less and less hope for bears. (what earlier I suspected a very sharp drop coming). But still the formation on monthly chart not very Good for Bulls. being as margin trader we can only hope and wait for the action.. because Our trades has least concern about monthly charts... that will be too much.

so lets talk about dailhy and 4Hr. we have mild uptrend in them.. and any Retrace should not Go below. 1.4275. If it does.. we are back in bears area.and will see the bearish pressure once again.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi manu,

Hope you profited with your weekly pivot technique today.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today my posting worth 150~200pips or ++ if tomorrow continue. If anyone profited from my posting, please let me know.

I using macdbb from nextgen. you can find the video and manual around this forum i think.

And Reversal using Dragon chart pattern.

** Many thank to this wonderful forum for information sharing and learning **

Today i had a lot of login issue with memory allocation problem.

I think i will stop here.

Edited by ArtOfTrade

Dear ArtOf Trade

Thanks for your concern. I enjoyed talking to You and other fellow traders. But why you want to stop ane leave. I really want you to visit this reguralry and Lets make it more wonderful forum.

and Yes I did made aggressive trades Today... profit not too much as this one is relative small acccount. But If you Look via % wise. I gained totaly about 65% of my equity just Today. This is what I normally do once in a month, and rest of the month is spend protecting that profit..Lol

You will see I did a lot of selling and Buying at same level.. This is how I do. I donot belive in Liner eq-curve.. I want my trades to get exponential profits. and the Interesting thing is that my Risk is never more than 1%.. while you can see the profit factor.... (this is just 1 day work)

You can find it here

http://www.4shared.com/file/yrzJA--C/23June_-statements.html

Talking about pivots and others.. they do help me telling about the probability. They also warn me very early..If I'm going the wrong way. I think this is what technica is all about. They support you when you are right way, when you have your edge.... they also tell you when you Lost that edge. and the rest is attitude, how one took that information.

Hope to hear more from You.

There is Interesting thing happening since Yesterday...

You will find that usd/chf and Eur/usd. they Both are moving Up.. a rare event.. which is seen only sometimes.

whenever we see such thing happening.. be sure that there is some major fundamental shift is about to happen or already happened... which makes a Long term trend lasting months. either up or down.

Eur/Usd : 1.4525

All charts back from monthly, to weekly showing Lot of Bullish pressure. and enough momentum. Monthly charts seems to have finished its retracement.. the retracement was too shallow. Just 1 bear bar and another is just an Inside Bar.

few week back when I saw this bearish pressure on weekly/monthly charts..I was more convinced that we will have a deep down about 1500 pips, But it didn't happened so, Price went down about 575 pips down.. and now resuming Up.

all major charts are showing Bulls Bulls and Bulls. accompanied by a lot of momentum. So this thrust is really seems genuine, and we should be seeing plenty of more Ups coming for next 2-3 weeks atleast.

Eur/Usd current 1.4120

today Eur/usd really broke down. price had already dropped about 450 pips since Last High. I remember that was the point (around last high) I was thinking about Bulls and was making planns for Long term Longs.... But the price just dropped from there.. well This Happens. Now things Look changed... But history Repeats. Right.

It seems it will now go deep down... Lot of down still coming. coming -weeks we might see sharp bearish action.

Eur/Usd really turned bearish now.. considering Long term.. any Upside rally should not go above 1.4320....

well frend..

Thats True.. these days I'm on Lot of places... doing Lot of stuffs. and the exhaust part is that I'm doing all that same time. ..

well I had been seriously working on something.. for a long time. and now quite busy making the final assemble. I'm making some mistakes, as well as new achievements both. and am enjoying It. But now I really want to finish everything.. so acting fast.

and "with a straight face " sorry I didn't understand this part... Guess its not bad. Or do I have a ugly face. Lol...

see ya.

Eur/Usd current: 1.4030

some important supports : (lets call them tps) 1.3975, 1.3825,

Hey Guys Today was a great day...we moved lot of down. And I'm sitting on almost 1000 pips right now. This is all 1 day work.

I have been talking shorts from 1.4200. Right now I have 13 sells open. with almost +980 pips floating Now. few have been closed in negatives, and few closed in possitives.. to compensate the recurring Losses.

Today morning I started this account with 87 usd initial balance. Look at the floating profit Its almost close to 100%. Important thing is risk was never more than 1-2%. I will let this runn till 1.3820. and If price goes there... I will post again.. I guess I will be making about 250% -300% there.

http://www.4shared.com/file/VdHS4S1d/july11-monday.html

well this sort of move doesn't happens everyday... But when they do happen they give extraordinary Results.. in very less time. If one catches the daily timeframe.. of coz we can catch a 200 pip swing.

The beauty of this sort of trading is that when you have 10 open positions... every 1 pip will be making 10 pips for you... hence the profit grows exponentially......

The main issue is to survive in Ranges. I have managed to keep that DD about 1-2 or 3% max. But I'm still working on this..as I want zero risk.

well lets see more

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Eur/usd: current: 1.3189

Intraday Trend: Down

caution: price sitting right on monthly mid-point level. (means this could be the Low of the month, remember month has only started yet)

Intraday-Ressistance: 1.3260 (till we are below this....I will consider everything down)

Possible Target: 1.3060 (stiff support here)

1.2960 (target2)

1.2840 (myDream point) and much more If downtrend continues

Hello people..

it was assumed that Eur/usd has been in uptrend for past few weeks..and I do agree with this.

However the kind of momentum seen on daily and 4Hr chart is enough to convey that a possible Long term downtrend is being build up.

last week we made a bear close with extra momentum (good news for bears) ... whats bothering me is that we are sitting right at one of monthly mid-points (around 1.3160) and price could bounce up..If uptrend is still in force. However now I doubt about uptrend.

I'm going to consider everything down until we are below 1.3250. so lets see it does now.

Eur/usd: current 1.3190

Price Almost there when I made my post yesterday... Eur/Usd tried bouncing upside but was never not able to trade above 1.3241.

It remained below 1.3260..(my ressistance point). Now the downward thrust has been started..we could see momentum on 1Hr and 4Hr charts.

As for today the upcoming target is 1.3152, 1.3130.. I think price will see these levels easily Today.. But I want more and more.. why not 1.2850

yes and for stops.. 1.3260 still Remains.

Eur/usd current: 1.3134

Even the second target for the day has been reached.. US session just being opened.. I have been taking shorts right from 1.3220 since yesterday... Total 12 position... closed 3 of them. Booked profit and yes 9 shorts still running... wew

There is nothing too much left for bears... Intraday expected Low Range has been reached.. But since US-session is being started I will watch for next 1-2 Hrs... maybe we could see another severe breakout... But Less chances.. Price has done for the day and I expect it will be in Range

All I think price will be range inbetween 1.3120- 1.3160 for the rest of the day.... And yes for Tomorrow.. I will see tomorrow.

Bias remains downside... and yes 1.3260 is still my ressistance (drawn in sand). calculating today's pivot and some other price clusters we will arrive to a new ressistance figure.. But I will do that tomorrow

till then

Enjoy

Eur/usd current 1.3142

price has been bouncing and its just the Asian session start.. something is not Looking Good.

A minor ressistance is on 1.3154.

and another major at 1.3260

if price breaks above 1.3154.. It won't be a very Good indication for bears.. we could see a possible flip in mid-trem trend ( I mean for Intraday)

I do hesitate to buy right now....and I won't buy even above 1.3154. Yes.. but its time to put those running shorts at BE. for Buys I will definetly wait for more sure signals... Better miss than Loss.

I still doubt Bulls will be able to take price above 1.3154.. next ressist lies at 1.3260..almost 100 pips above.

getting too early is what cost me much before... so no kidding.. avoiding Buys and watching.

However major trend still remains down and I'm still Looking at 1.2950- 1.2850 as possible targets.. meanwhile 1Hr-4Hr charts are badly overbought and needs correction.. which might start anytime. Now need to see how much bounce Bulls could make.

Eur/Usd current 1.3142

About 3 Hrs earlier price stalled exactly from 1.3154 (our minor Intraday ressist point)

It made a second attempt and stalled once again... putting a smile on my face that bearish move is Going to resume...

But the Bulls don't want to give up... price is moving once again.. this will be the third attempt... Really worried now... Price should have been bearish by now..as two failed attempts has already been made by Bulls... But hey they are not Giving up...

This third attempt will decide about the movement of price for next 2-3 days... If it really manages to break 1.3154 there could be an intraday flip in market movement and for next 2-3 days I would expect a mild bullish bias ( You can say retracement ) and it will continue for a while.

But I'm still with bears.. Bulls are trying hard but the techical indication shows that its very less chances they will break 1.3154 .well lets see

still avoiding buys...

Eur/Usd current 1.3133

Eur/Usd went beyond 1.3154 (minor ressistance point)..but didn't managed to stay above it now the 1 Hr chart is showing a sign of bearish bias once again. I had to force myself to close some of my positions. well I didn't acctually made Losses but I was thrown out of my few positions and thats stinks. It takes so much time and effort to prepare a grid and ride it.

getting unnecessary thrown away is really painful.. well lets feel the pain and move forward.. I still have enough shorts running and will keep adding more positions as downtrend continues.

My small account is already +6.5% right now.. But I want at least 60% increment in this swing.. and I think I will make it If price manages to go 1.2850 nearby.

current status of my account

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/im1k.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/im2x.jpg/

Eur/Usd current 1.3140

Good Morning friends. price has been in the range 1.3100- 1.3160 for more than 24 hrs.. and its getting boring and boring... I need a clear breakout downside, then I need to see good momentum on Intraday charts.. Shhh thats a heck lot of work ;)

current situation says that Bulls are not very much confident they lack such power to take the price some considerable high.. but who knows..One piece of shitt news might come and everything would change.

However I'm still standing with bears.

Right now something exciting is happening on smaller timeframes( 5min-15min).. a sign of downtrend resuming.. But better let it break 1.3120- 1.3110..

price broke the last Intraday ressist at 1.3154.. the ball was in bulls court.. But Bloody Bulls they did nothing... they Lack confidence.. so Isn't this telling something ?