I'm so despaired!

I have one addition and hope it helps but I see it recommended to newbie ad highly recommended before going live trading

Psychology is the most important aspect in trading from my point of view (personally speaking) and I think others would agree with this, so (FEAR, RECKLESSNESS, GREED, CONFIDENCE) when in trading world market dose not work the way we was raised, we had rules from the outside worlds to do this and not do that, when it comes to trading we are faced with freedom which as newbie leads us to lots of trading errors and problem which is trading emotionally

Now to be on the right path , we have to look deep inside us in the unconscious zone, where our selves are programmed to work against us in the market, yeah our selves in the market is our biggest enemy , we have to work on our selves to shift unwanted thinking and behavior from recurring while we are trading

So my sugesstion to you is

1 - Read the book " Trading in the Zone " by Mark Douglas , this book will change the way you think, this is purely about our psychology also you can try NLP books or Positive Thinking books

2 - Study price action and find your self a strategy that even if it has indicator but it uses price action as its pure methodology

I'm newbie as well, but I'm in the moment where I have a very positive feeling and thinking which is growing day by day that I'm being successful trading Forex

All the best to you

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello fellow traders, I know that we are all looking for help with our trading, and I happened to come across this software in another forum, it was Free so I tried it out. I really like it, it’s one of the best I have seen and they aren’t charging ridiculous fee’s like we know so many other companies are. This software allows me to generate my own signals as often as I like. There is also an automated option embedded in it. If you want me to email you a free copy just email me at the email address posted. I also posted a copy of what the system looks like here: Take a look and tell me what you think! https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B0xaWio7QlAIbHRqUkxJNE5Takk/edit?usp=sharing

http://imageshack.us/a/img855/9315/forexalertsystemtoolsfr.jpg

So how have you been doing with this trading software? Thanks. Unclepips

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FloridaTrader
Im a forex trader and use forex signals from 2 signals firms www.fxpremiere.com and z signals. these 2 together when both are sending me the same signal i know its 100% accurate. Use them and keep it simple. oh as for a broker i recommend iron fx.

sarah

Let's cease spamming the forum.

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@soundfx , nice post - thanks.

I would also add that Money Management is also key, as is managing your expectations - trading with the expectation of doubling your money every month is unrealistic (it may work for a while, but is not sustainable and you will eventually crash and burn). Also, make sure you have a trustworthy broker.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello

My name is Lenox and i'm from Switzerland. I'm trying to trade forex since 12 month. I love to do that. And i spend 8-10 hours daily to learn something more.

But it's so difficult to find the right way because there are so many scam out there. And in this way i lost a lot of money. Sometimes i'm so frustrated that i'm near to give up. Last time i'm crying like a child.

But i love the trading and i will get succesfull onetime. I will fight!

Now i saw this forum and it's look very serious for me.Thank you people for all that posts and effort .

My question is which from all that indicators are really usefull and leading?

Which scalping system/or which system generally do you advise me. I'm so despaired. I hope you can help me!

Greetings from Switzerland

Lenox

ps. sorry for my bad english:)

Right forum like indo investasi is really full of resources to gain knowledge and help us to be wise in our decisions.Forex forum is really a great help for us to widen our knowledge in forex.

Forex is really huge and risky.Theres a lot to be learned in order to be a successful trader and choosing a right broker is a one factor that we should consider and give an importance when we enter into forex.

Agreed, it is absolutely crucial to avoid brokers that feel the need to send spammers like you into forums! Unfortunately, there are lots of you active in here posting one meaningless post after the other until they finally drop their broker's name. So, post it and then leave! And take your other user accounts with you!

Hello? How are you doing? Perhaps you are already doing well in trading. Can you share your experiences now for newbies, like me, to learn more. By the way, had you found the right indicator and the scalping system that you were looking for?

you should learn financial management and risk management, do trading with a demo account first, get used to spot trends and news pertinent to the currency you trade in

Right forum like indo investasi is really full of resources to gain knowledge and help us to be wise in our decisions.Forex forum is really a great help for us to widen our knowledge in forex.

Yes Gerski and aside from that this forum is a good way that we can communicate with others to exchange knowledge and share ideas.

'>http://goo.gl/2tXSkL

goes global

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You want to become millionaire to be happy! That is the underline truth of all our activities. Writing is a natural ability in you. So you will be happy writing while you continue endeavoring to be a millionaire. My last cent to it. Happy trading!

You want to become millionaire to be happy! That is the underline truth of all our activities. Writing is a natural ability in you. So you will be happy writing while you continue endeavoring to be a millionaire. My last cent to it. Happy trading!

Anyone thinking they are going to make a million dollars trading is destined for failure.

The two psychological dangers in trading are greed and fear. Wanting to make a million dollars is as greedy as it gets. Add that to the foolishness that a million dollars is going to make you happy and you have the makings of a failure.

Also, there is no secret to success in trading. The con-men will tell you otherwise because they want to be the next guy to sell the all elusive "secret" to making a "million" dollars. Trading is like anything else. It requires skill, practice and perseverance.

Want to be successful in trading? Set realistic goals for your trading. And work hard to achieve them. No secrets there.

Edited by Wanderer