(SHARE) YTC Scalper and Price Action Trader

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ninjatrader.

It is very kind of you. I am looking for it. The YTC is good, right?

How do you think? Eventhough YTC is a very thick book, but worth to read. Do you use it in your trading?

Regards

Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st contribution and its a great one :D. I've learned so much from YTC, the scalper is not my cup of tea but you may get something out of it. I also suggest subscribing to there newsletter (free) because it is golden information. I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the STARsystem but this forum is a wealth of information also. If your new or even a veteran you will find YTC a great tool in your trading arsenal.

http://www.m3diafir3.com/?cm2s6o16cxa3apb

Happy Trading,

Ninja.

P.S. Leave a lot of thanks, its good for my ego :)

Edited by anton

Ninjatrader,

Thanks a Million. I was looking for this one. God bless you Bro.

Sorry I could not press the Thanks button as I don't have enough posts yet. Nonetheless.... A Million Thanks to you

Hello Everyone,

This is my 1st contribution and its a great one :D. I've learned so much from YTC, the scalper is not my cup of tea but you may get something out of it. I also suggest subscribing to there newsletter (free) because it is golden information. I'm currently trying to wrap my head around the STARsystem but this forum is a wealth of information also. If your new or even a veteran you will find YTC a great tool in your trading arsenal.

http://www.m3diafir3.com/?cm2s6o16cxa3apb

Happy Trading,

Ninja.

P.S. Leave a lot of thanks, its good for my ego :)

Thanks Ninjatrader.

It is very kind of you. I am looking for it. The YTC is good, right?

How do you think? Eventhough YTC is a very thick book, but worth to read. Do you use it in your trading?

Regards

Anton,

I assume your learning as we all are no matter how many years we have under our belt. But to answer your question YES very helpful, it added a new prospect in the price action world. For ex. the slope of the trend taking place (HH/HL/LL/LH) determining if the trend is ending and also putting everything in to context. Remember price patterns are our oscillator's in the price action world (i.e inside bars/ outside bars.etc). We do not trade them blindly only in context to market structure. And combining the best of both worlds. I encourage everyone to share anything related. Sometime repetition through different people's experience can click for someone else who's having trouble.

Happy Trading,

Ninja.

• 1 month later...