(SHARE) YTC Scalper and Price Action Trader

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi thanks for this.

I wanna know how to put work and he said in page 86 missed something.

I waana the two channels and the center line?

I would appreciate to put work in mt4 this strategy.

Thanks

Could help me?

I mean the page 86 of ytc scalper.

I wanna use the keltner channels in mt4.

I wanna this.

Thanks

That's exactly why Lance advised to read his YTC Price Action Trader first. If you start directly to YTC Scalper, you are going to ask more questions that are taught in the first course. In any case, how can anyone help you? What is it exactly that you need help on? To use the Keltner Channels in MT4? It is explained on that page. I assumed you can install the indicator, so your question is how to trade it or how to read price action? Or how to install Keltner Channels indicator?

Maybe someone can understand you better. I know you are asking for help on "how to use Keltner Channels strategy in MT4", but the question is still vague and not clear in my view. I'm very sure you did not read YTC Price Action Trader which is prerequisite. Page 86 tells you exactly how to implement the Scalping Channel under 8.3.5 which is what you are reading, and Figure 8.19 showed the two channels and center line.

Hi thanks for reply i already read the first book ytc pa ( six ebooks series, also follow is articles, blog, website)

I trade london session and get all what he meant. (is an exceptional material these days)

Have here a misunderstanding.

What i ask is the keltner channels indicator.

I have not found.

What I seek is the indicator.

here what was shared is not equal to the page 86 is what I would say.

I use metatrader, what I want is an indicator, because I do not use NinjaTrader.

I apologize if I did not understand and it was not clear.

Could you help me out, i wanna display the keltner channels like page 86 in the ytc scalper ebook? (also share here the indicator).

I greatly appreciate those who can contribute.

That's exactly why Lance advised to read his YTC Price Action Trader first. If you start directly to YTC Scalper, you are going to ask more questions that are taught in the first course. In any case, how can anyone help you? What is it exactly that you need help on? To use the Keltner Channels in MT4? It is explained on that page. I assumed you can install the indicator, so your question is how to trade it or how to read price action? Or how to install Keltner Channels indicator?

Maybe someone can understand you better. I know you are asking for help on "how to use Keltner Channels strategy in MT4", but the question is still vague and not clear in my view. I'm very sure you did not read YTC Price Action Trader which is prerequisite. Page 86 tells you exactly how to implement the Scalping Channel under 8.3.5 which is what you are reading, and Figure 8.19 showed the two channels and center line.

Hi,

IT´s what i want from page 86.

Please share keltner channels with offset multiplier.

i need the keltner channels which the centerline is sma(period) and the upper and lower channels lines are offset up and down by the following amount: (offset multiplier x SMA ( H-L, period))

I greatly appreciate your contribution.

Hi,

IT´s what i want from page 86.

Please share keltner channels with offset multiplier.

i need the keltner channels which the centerline is sma(period) and the upper and lower channels lines are offset up and down by the following amount: (offset multiplier x SMA ( H-L, period))

I greatly appreciate your contribution.

Hi

check this !

http://min.us/mXP4WWvyf

Hope it helps

Danny

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...