S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

fxnizar

Hey retry where in the star forum are these new templates? I must be overlooking them somewhere. Is it the x3 thread?

Wade it looks like these are only for the people in the chat and watchlist for now.

I am still finding out just how good these are. A lot of thought went into these tools.

Finding flips and reading signals are now instantaneous. It's just arrows but they are perfectly accurate. (something like 8 digits hehehe). If it shows the Gold made a flip it is dead on - not like those other arrows that were just to give an idea - sometimes they were and sometimes not. And you needed to go through the data window and check.

Same thing goes for the signal lines and the turn of purple and lime before the pullback. Just a glance and you know what the signal is. And the CSA values are displayed for you.

And like I said you can use any speed you want. Using these just makes the flow much better. You will like them I know that.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks freakgib, ninjatrader and retry. I have been reading all I could in the regular STC forum and now I have a good reason to move forward. Wanted to get everything soaked in before activating the 14 day trial and moving into the premium side...you follow me? So it looks as though I am waiting for Tom to unlock it for me now...I am interested in seeing these new alerts...sounds almost too good to be true..lol. Thanks again guys. You'll see me there with the same name as here...

Update: That did not take too long...always enjoy good CS. Downloaded the new ones and quite surprised to see Tom say that the arrows are more accurate than the data window. Thanks again guys for the heads up.

Edited by wades-world

• 2 weeks later...

Downloaded the new ones and quite surprised to see Tom say that the arrows are more accurate than the data window. Thanks again guys for the heads up.

How do you like the new templates Wade? I think they are unbelievably good.

I saw that there was a setup on Gbp/Chf M15 that gave a CSA signal that only could have been found using these new ones. It used a speed of .730 on the M15. I was not in on it but it has gone for 1400 pips so I wish I was. It was long at 1.1717 on AUG 10 at 11:00. I can only imagine how this will add setups never seen before.

i just would like it to have more people in the STC Chat helping finding trades and place them in the Watchlist

so we all can benefit from it now it looks like me and 3 others are doing all the work

i know there are some newbees in the chat but dont worry just place your setups in the watchlist we wil correct them or tell u what to correct if something is not good.

for the ones who post setups then ignore this

Greets

Freak

Dear Brothers and Sisters

Well.

i had lot of discussion about posting live trade setups in this thread with our Masters before 2 month. making more use on this thread,actually live DEMO of our STAR SYSTEM.

There are some problem with this.

First one is its is against Mr.Tom premium club. whatever it is, we are using the illegal one.

Mr.Tom have all the rights about Star. so his permission must needed before post live setups.

second i never want our Masters face trouble because of our posting in there premium club membership. this is totally unjustified putting them in trouble because of us.they are educating us with out even our thanks.so has a human-being i dont want put them in trouble.

i am ready to ask permission for setups postings to Mr.Tom, but i dont know his email address.so i am using this thread as a personal letter to Mr.Tom behalf of us.

Dear Sir,

we just find this great star system,we lost our money and time lot before.we are just lost sheep in the Forex market.

then we find this Gem of Star,his rays poured us we reached here.we learned little bit because of some of good heart Masters.

with out there help we cant make it.

Now we need your help, you only can help us.

we like to post trade setup live on this thread,for star system demonstration.

we know how good it is, there is no doubts about system, just educating more fellow traders.who are still in searching, losing money and time.We are really proud to say

"i am a Star Trader".

this is live demonstration of star system.getting more eyes and minds!!

only few month, only majors.only short time frame.

one thing, i can sure my fellow traders and i will join our Mentor soon.

Sir please guide us about this.

looking forward,

Thanking you,

one of the star student

Nizar

Edited by fxnizar

This is what i send to Mr.Tom our Mentor

Dear Sir,

i am Nizar from India,new trader in the Forex market.past one year i am learning the systems to trade Forex.

by luck i can say this, only luck, i found star trading system in II.

i find lot of traders scared about this system which is they cant handle it so they scare others its not work,its to hard,like this.

really some good traders constantly empathize about this system so i take interest to start learn,

for learning purpose we start this thread in II.

http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/12897-S.T.A.R-%28SuperTradeSystem%29-Trading-System-Trade-setups

we lost our money and time lot before.we are just lost sheep in the Forex market.

we learned little bit because of some of good heart Masters.

with out there help we cant make it.We reached here,now we want to move premium club,before that

we like to show how star is good to our fellow traders,for education purpose only.

Sir,Now we need your help, you only can help us.

we like to post trade setup live on this thread,for star system demonstration.

i know asking like this is immoral but sir small and very small people like us losing every day their hard earned money.

because of fancy words,fabricated hero's and uneducated.for helping us and them.

we know how good it is, there is no doubt about system, just educating more fellow traders.who are still in searching,

losing money and time.We are really proud to say

"i am a Star Trader".

live demonstration of star system.getting more eyes and minds!!

only few month, only majors.only short time frame.

one thing, i can sure my fellow traders and i will join our Mentor soon.

Sir please guide us about this.

Sir if u fell anything hard about me please forgive me.

looking forward,

Thanking you,

one of the star student

Nizar

This is what i got reply from our Mentor Mr.Tom

Tom Hennessy to me

show details Aug 22 (2 days ago)

Hi Nizar,

Thank You for your interest. I am afraid you put me

in an awkward position. I do not wish to seem unkind

to any trader because those are the people which

are my own colleagues. This should not be a problem

but it is entirely a perception in the control of others.

In actuality I am not being unkind by selling something

of value for value exchanged and especially so if the

individual is not prepared financially for this endeavor.

However you only look at this from your own point

of view. You have no idea what are the financial

consequences of the theft of the sales of the system.

What if these sales were directly tied to feeding

hungry children? Has that been considered at "II"?

Posting of Supertradesystem proprietary information

cannot be condoned because it is copyrighted and

protected legally by international laws, possibly for

some very good reasons which have not been

considered.

Only legal system owners receive help and of course

they can seek it openly where it will be cheerfully

given.

Personally I wish you success with or without STAR, Nizar.

ATB

Tom

Now my dear fellow traders you have to tell what we do?!!

Edited by fxnizar

let me tell u what to do

lets call it the yourney to the holy grail

this is my own story

when i started learning trading i was trying all kind of different systems

at some time i did find this site and started to even try out more systems i have only a small account so i could not pay for those systems only the ones who really got my interest i did buy

at some time i also did try BOT's a lot of bots i did try

then on forex pease army i did find out about the STAR system and somehow it got me ,i like technical analyse's and not the fundemantal part of trading

and STAR is compleetly technical and also based on Fibonacci but on a different way then most system's use it

wel i think in 2008 i did buy STAR.

maybe at that point it was to soon for me cos i was still looking for the holy grail and

after all those years i did find out there is not such a system

the only way to get sucsesfull is a good trust in the system U like.

be it STAR or something els

and most importand a Good mindset

willing to give it everything it needs and dont give up if u get a lot of loosing trades on a row

u need to accept that loosing is a part of trading

Using a good risk managment is the way to go

especialy for STAR

with STAR we are looking for a point where the market is MOST likely going to reverse

this can happen on any Timeframe From M1 to Montly timeframe and everything in betwean

but the smallest mistake in a setup can give u a wrong outcome

and there are lots of error u can make

this system is devided in about 5 parts

1 MP ( Main Pivot)

2 Flip

3 Cut

4 MAC (Move After the Cut)

5 Pullback Evaluation

but every parts has a some important sub parts

if they are not correctly done then it wont work

it is a lot of IF THIS THEN DO THAT parts

and for beginners it all sound very complicated and it is but after some time if u take the time it is all logical

u going to see why it is importand that for example the MAC needs Steepening and parralism

and why we need Re oriontecion after the Flip before we can look for a Cut enz...

this all takes a lot of screentime (in the begin)

but if u do it good then te reward is very good

let me say this a BAD STAR setup has a risk reward of 1:1

a normal setup is 1:2 and good setups are way higher

the problem here and that is also one of my biggest problems

is good risk managment combined with Fear and trust

if u know where u place your order and that your risk is 30 pips and your minimum profit is 60 pips

then u know what size of order u can place

but what happens with a lot of people me included when i stay glueded to the screen to long

and when i am in a trade i get scared

when i am in profit and i see the the market is turning against me i get out and then just have a profit of 1:1 or sometimes less

but almost in all cases the market goes back to the new trend, and if i would stayed in my risk reward would have been 1:3 or way more

so in short this is a great system but it needs a lot of learning

but it is not for the ones who look for a system where u have never a loosing trade

with good risk managment and Trust u can make very very good profits

but if u dont have lot of screen time then this is not for u

latly we got new Templates and new indicators

we can now make any timeframe we like the fastest timeframe i could make was a 4,38 sec timeframe based on the M1 timeframe so it got refreshed every min (maybe u think huh what that is not posible ) but we look a bit differntly at timeframes then normal systems do

so if u stil in the mode of looking for holy grails then first finish that and learn on your own way that there is no holy grail.

and then after some time when u know there is no holy grail and u know about risk managment and can control your fear and have a good trust in your system.

then u are ready to make money

maybe then it is time for star if u like a system with a very good risk reward

sorry for my english i am not so good with words in english compare to my native language

Greets

Freak

Looks like the new files are available only for premium members, I am a legit owner and used up my free premium membership a long time ago :( Cant find the new files anywhere in regular members forum.

Thanks freakgib, ninjatrader and retry. I have been reading all I could in the regular STC forum and now I have a good reason to move forward. Wanted to get everything soaked in before activating the 14 day trial and moving into the premium side...you follow me? So it looks as though I am waiting for Tom to unlock it for me now...I am interested in seeing these new alerts...sounds almost too good to be true..lol. Thanks again guys. You'll see me there with the same name as here...

Update: That did not take too long...always enjoy good CS. Downloaded the new ones and quite surprised to see Tom say that the arrows are more accurate than the data window. Thanks again guys for the heads up.

Looks like the new files are available only for premium members, I am a legit owner and used up my free premium membership a long time ago :( Cant find the new files anywhere in regular members forum.

The new templates are reserved in premium only because they are in beta-testing. Even newer ones for MT5 were talked about today (haven't seen them). I guess there is a single template on the way for MT5 which can handle everything on one screen including the infinite speeds and those are adjusted with the arrow keys. This is getting my juices goin. You press a color button in a subwindow that changes you to your x-factor. Doing this live adjustment of speeds was described by Tom as being like it is animation. I can't wait.

Also in chat history of earlier today I saw a review of a setup on Eur/Usd M1 that was in between the 1x and 2x templates. The speed was "M1 x 1.133 > 8/23 2:52 and the p/b ext bar of 8/23 13:58" and "Super1: so that gave a signal of CS at M1 x 1.986 x 1.236 with a lime twist good for CSA and triggered nicely on the M1 x 1.986 x .764 short" .

The short was at 1.4488 earlier today and went 111 pips so far.

Those speeds you see in addition to the fib ratio and timeframe are from a "speed multiplier" setting on the indicators. This and 3 place decimal is what allows us to choose any speed we want. And that makes it possible to find extra fast setups and in between setups.

Edited by retry99

I'm contemplating buying the system and joining the forum, but can someone please post an account statement from this system, since I've heard lot's of good reviews and people saying it's very accurate, but I've never seen a statement from someone who trades it, and at the end of the day performance is what it comes down to.

i trade it and lots of others in this post trade it and are members as far as i know

but if u wil be sucsesfull depence on different things not only the system

for me i know the system in and out but stil i am not profitable why i am still struggeling with my risk managment and greed /fear

but i am arround break even now so close to get profitable very soon

just dont give up and stay with a system u like

i know someone who trade arround 100 lots per trade using STAR and makes very good profit

so that is my goal and i just need to be as confidant as he is

still hoping that mister X could give us some tips maybe here or PM or in the STAR Chat /forum

yesterday i did find a setup with a stop of 2 pips + spread and it made arround 70

the target was at 23 pips that was the pullback so that would already be a risk reward of 1:10 almost

where do u find a system with a risk reward like that

and if i would stayed in longer it would have been arround 70 pips

Greets

Freak

I'm contemplating buying the system and joining the forum, but can someone please post an account statement from this system, since I've heard lot's of good reviews and people saying it's very accurate, but I've never seen a statement from someone who trades it, and at the end of the day performance is what it comes down to.

Edited by freakgib

The STAR System isn't an EA where you would expect to see a statement showing the performance of the system, this is a manually traded system. You haven't seen a statement (nor a request for one) because it's not an accurate proof of how good this system is, it's only proof of ones trading abilities and account only. What you should be looking at is the pattern of the postings you read on the three threads on this system. You see two different types of postings; 1) traders that don't understand the system and give up, or 2) traders that do understand the system and are doing very well. Note, you don't see any postings that the system doesn't work. I have actually not seen a posting anywhere that said the system doesn't work on any forum.

This system receives excellent reviews and endorsements and you shouldn't hesitate in buying it and joining the excellent forum with the latest updates. I hope this helps my friend.

Edited by ForexMike

Hey All,

I'm still learning the execution via p/b/e when the trait is complete. But the basis is EW. If you have experience there are techniques you can implement once you detected a valid PTS or CSA setup and are waiting for p/b/e. One example can be to look for a M or W pattern (search in another thread) when you identified a trend exhaustion and are waiting for a pullback. As ForexMike and Freak says you can give 10 people the same strategy and you will receive get 10 different results. MM is the name of the game. One other thing thats not discussed in the ebook and thats poly-wave or irregular position of the MP i believe. Those who know more about this can correct me if i'm wrong, but damn something else to get your head around.

Edited by ninjatrader

Hey All,

One other thing thats not discussed in the ebook and thats poly-wave or irregular position of the MP i believe. Those who know more about this can correct me if i'm wrong, but damn something else to get your head around.

The ebook does have a description of the mp criteria but it was much more open to interpretation. In fact Tom had felt it necessary to restrict it because he said it caused some trouble for some who ended up with two flips in their big move and we know that can't be allowed.

The ebook says it must be a jump out at you mp. Tom restricted it at one point to be the move before the mp needed to have a flip in it. Then he made it more like the original but with a better defined criteria.

Now the criteria is the move before mp either must have a flip in it - OR if not - the move before that must have a flip in it. I find it kind of amazing but after I began to use this later criteria it surprised me that each mp which meets it is a jump out at you mp. :)

So that is all it really is, if you don't know the terms mono and poly wave, if it has a flip in it it is a polywave(pw). If it has no flip it is a monowave(mw). Of course this would also mean that the thing defined as a move with a flip would need to be like a zigzag and as always the flip is in the thick sma group. When talking about two moves of course this means they are in two different directions.

So you just need a move before mp that is a pw or else you need the two moves before to be a mw-pw combo, meaning the 1st has no flip but the one before that does.

What does not make for a valid mp is where neither of the two moves before a pivot have a flip and that is called a mw-mw.

• 2 weeks later...

Big Move Caught by STAR,

.......STAR Guys, I remembered to read somewhere that its prohibited to display the pips result from STAR, please any of you remind me and I would delete the second picture.....

Despite the short term move (M0.25 - M30) that we took everyday, we were recently caught the Big Move of Chf pairs on Sept 6th, GCf made more than 1240 pips in 3 hours. It was a CSA though.

The below result was my Demo account. GCf 0.5 lot (while CfJ tandem 0.1 lot). I took lesser for my live account. These have nearly doubled my demo account from 6.000 to 11.000 in just 3 hours (the text on 1st pic was a mistype).

Harvesting my pips, I was thinking that I have to take a break for today and have an ample time to post here.

The pic was snapped right after my target hit, check the price on 2nd pic if you like.

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/7956/gbpchf.gif

There was a failed setup of CfJpy, but I trade both in tandem as I was aware that the cause of the move was Chf getting weaker at the same time I witnessed both Gbp and Jpy getting Stronger. Despite that the setup was found on GCf, as a matter of fact all the Chf pairs were moving alike. I only took them both as they were move the most especially GCf.

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1281/gcfcfj.gif

Although the move was occurred in 3 hour on Sept 6th, the setup was already triggered on Sept 2nd. I remembered that prior to the trigger I have warn the Chat that the next move would be on Chf pairs.

I have to admit that I am currently adapting the new template where STCers could adjust the speed to the full precision. I realize that we have the GCf setup on the watch-list. I just can't follow how was D** and Freakgib adjust the speed on GCf yet on the Sept 2nd they both came to conclude that GCf triggered Long while CfJ missed 2 pips from triggered Short.

I was lucky to read the chat history of them.

I know that they both evaluate GCf on higher TF but since I was in a hurry hunt for the train I came up with H4 setup (This was probably mean by Tom: Lost in a setup)

# On the 1st picture (GCf H4) You can see that the range between point of trigger to trend extreme was more than 1100 pips while the normal target 950 pips, nearly 1:1 RR. The normal stop should be a few pips under the trend extreme so that should not be a good RR though, but i don't want to miss this setup.

It's said that from the point of trigger the price might still move toward trend extreme or move away in our direction. But it was a nice hammer you see? So I thought I was going to take the trade with extra precaution applying price action and trend follower.

I put my Stop a few pip under retrace extreme (the trace is still there) and drew a trend line, and put my normal CSA target around the pullback extreme (as told) which coincidentally around my trend line. The price was reluctant to go long initially, and seemed like to breach my trend line but still far from my stop. I admit that a doubt was emerged (my only mistake trading STAR).

I applied the same strategy on my short on CfJ but the target was little bit lower (close to trend line), the trace was still there.

Though, It is advisably that for CSA exit strategy it would be wise strategy to split the target. 1st target should be around the pullback extreme while the second is trailed (move stop to BE on profit).

And finally, the move was there

Edited by muhhatta

• 4 months later...
The system is coded which means you can't access it unless you purchase the system. There is a new mt5 version that looks really good. I'm sticking with the mt4 version since I stay away from beta trials. Keep in mind that this is for advanced traders. The forum related to the system is very informative. Edited by ForexMike

right now the MT5 version is not working due to the latest update for MT5 i hear that a lot of Custom indicators dont work anymore after the latest build.

anyway i only use MT5 to quickly find a setup and then copy the setting to MT4 using the latest updated MT4 indicator and finetune the speed this works good and gives good results.

MT4 alpari is stil the best.

right now the MT5 version is not working due to the latest update for MT5 i hear that a lot of Custom indicators dont work anymore after the latest build.

anyway i only use MT5 to quickly find a setup and then copy the setting to MT4 using the latest updated MT4 indicator and finetune the speed this works good and gives good results.

MT4 alpari is stil the best.

Hey freakgib, when you say the a lot of custom indicators don't work anymore after the latest build, are you referring to the mt4 or mt5 build?

Thanks for your support.

• 4 weeks later...