S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

fxnizar

Thanks again Retry99 for pointing that out. I am still learning slowly.

I am having such fun right now on the other thread (hint hint, you know what I mean) and i forgot all of my STAR stuff learned yesterday already ;-) Will catch up later..

If anybody is still not aware of what is happening on the another thread (check the most watchable thread at this moment), please step aside and join us for a great discussion on a revolutionized future Forex trading platform, including all MT4 and Java based platforms, that will make all crook and scam brokers wet their pants. I mean we got them, now it's time to get them back on a even playing field. Finally !!! There is justice in this world !!

All welcome to join us and share the FUN !!!

Thanks and Regards... PEACE !!

P.S. Thank you again Retry99 to spend your valuable time to comment on my post..

Edited by kerberos007

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"hi guys, i am new to this system, still learn

pls look at eu m30 now, is this the right setup for star?? pls correct me if its wrong.

thanks"

we should expect a cut I think.

your chart is very clear with the arrows, it is more understandable like that.;)

It would be best to have the details of each setup you are asking about or posting for consideration.

This is the minimum info:

Pair

Timeframe

Main pivot date & time (time is only really needed on faster than 5 minute setups usually)

So that eu m30 would be written like: EU M30 5/4

That is a good STAR setup and as of 5/13 23:00 it is now waiting for move after cut.

On the watchlist that would be listed as:

Eur/Usd M30 < 5/4 w/m/c

The < means hi main pivot and w/m/c means waiting for move after cut.

============================================

Hi Dave,

I have followed some of your other posts on this forum and am very impressed with your knowledge in the Forex trading, so I do not want to pick a fight with you.

But, I have to admit that even I think I have fully understand and mastered this system, but I can be wrong in interpreting some of the signals, because you can never be sure that you have really mastered this system and I definitely do not have the time or have the guts to demo trade or live trade this system to prove if I fully understand this system. So, fairly to say, I do not claim that I have fully mastered this system.

I don't know how to explain it to you, I just don't feel comfortable with this system after spending much time studying it. Something like: if you put 10 Elliot Wave experts in one room and give them the same chart and let them each label the wave counts on the chart, and again and again and again, people have proved that there will be definitely 10 different wave counts on the same chart.

These wave counts looks good in hind-sight but in real-time there will be millions of combinations that you can count. This system may not be that bad, but I can't find anther good example for it. In hind-sight, these flips and cut may look good, but in real-time, can you be honest enough to trade these signals with your real money? Any theory or any edge or any winning statistics behind these signals? I can't find any. I have traded Commodies/Futures and Futures Options for over 10 years, and Forex Futures for over 4 years. I have studied/written and tested thousands of systems over the years. And be honest with you that this system makes me very uncomfortable to trade with my real-money. It is all hind-sight stuff like all of the lagging indicators, MACD, RSI, CCI, Stochatics, Bollinger-Band.. and millions of their derivatives. etc.

I do not want to argue, just wanted to let people know that there are similar systems out there and please study more systems to compare them and see which one fit your trading style and personality the best. Do not try to force to fit yourself into the system, and people should try to find a good system to fit themselves, not the other way around. I do see lots of people here trying very hard to force to fit themselves into this (confused) system; at the end, people will find that is a very frustrating task.

Dave, if you can make money with this system, that is good. I just don't see any edge with this system. It is very much like the Elliot Wave system in my opinion. But, there are people out there making money with Elliot Wave system; but I never even dare to trade the Elliot Wave system with my real money in real-time. In hind-sight, everything looks good, even a simple two MA cross-over system will make you a weekend millionaire.

PEACE...

Max 10 or 11 are completely different, STAR uses MAs to identified an exhausted trend and locate the reversal turning point of certain time frame. Its not a trend follower using MAs

why no one post few days? i leave few days, now back

retry post EURUSD M30 MAIN PIVOT 4/5,13/5 W/M/C WE take this, run setup and find what we have? ok what next?

please use alpari ru for good data.premium club members use this so we also.ok what next?

runhttp://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/eurusdm30.gif we have this.okl what next?

run 13/68 x we have this http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/eurusdm30x.gif ok what next?

find a FLIP, SORRY i didnt find any flip here.why?

Flip:1.all 68 ma should go under gold 68 ma.

2.the gold must change direction by at lest one pip.

3.If the MP is up then the trend is heading down (bearish) then the flip should against the trend/prime stage (bullish), later the move of stage 2 should go with the trend (bearish) then made a CUT (bullish).so what next?

time frame switch run 13/68 .5x we have thishttp://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/eurusdm305x.gif and here we got a flip http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa393/fxnizar1/eurusdm305xflip.gif

Edited by fxnizar

fxnizar you have process correct for finding setups. Now on your 13-68 (0.5x) where you have 2 flips you may not use that setup and ignore the 1st flip. This is not an allowable situation and a different setup should be sought. Only a setup with 1 flip is allowed. Looks like this might be going lower to me but who knows. Good luck in the coming week.

fxnizar, I just sent you an answer to your PM. After this I noticed that you do not have the right templates and it even appears you do not have the right data but it is hard to say with it zoomed out. There is a flip on the m30 but yours doesn't show it. STAR is so accurate that the results prove what data has been manipulated and what is not. The link in the ebook no longer goes to the right data because the company was aquired and sent the setup.exe to somewhere else. There is a new link in the forum which is the best feed along with examples of how it can lead to good or bad signal. Remember this system uses a 1 pip turn for the signal so it is that precise.

Anyone looked at the EU H1. It has the Flip, Flip, Cut and it is getting into the stage where one should be looking into the LONG trade. Anyone can please tell me which chart to look at for the TRADE ENTRY?

If I have miscalculated or have misunderstood the system, then can you please tell me where I have gone wrong!!!

Thanks.

Anyone looked at the EU H1. It has the Flip, Flip, Cut and it is getting into the stage where one should be looking into the LONG trade. Anyone can please tell me which chart to look at for the TRADE ENTRY?

If I have miscalculated or have misunderstood the system, then can you please tell me where I have gone wrong!!!

Thanks.

You are correct about the 1 flip and then the cut.

Now EU H1 from May 4th 2011 is waiting for move after cut which we call a MAC for short. It is not ready to do signal readings. From here it either gives a MAC or makes another flip. If it ends up with 2 flips it forces the setup slower like 2 or 4 hour. I think it goes lower yet. Also you could change mp to May 20 high and go to faster.

There is another way to look at EU. There is a EU H4 from Jan. 2010 which is waiting for retracement (w/r/t) and it would be read on Daily if it retraced from here. It might not retrace from here and instead go lower into the pullback some more. I like to just wait for the signals however they come. Also the 4 hour setup has stage imbalance left of the mp so it can only be valid for STS or CSA but not PTS.

Edited by retry99

You are correct about the 1 flip and then the cut.

Now EU H1 from May 4th 2011 is waiting for move after cut which we call a MAC for short. It is not ready to do signal readings. From here it either gives a MAC or makes another flip. If it ends up with 2 flips it forces the setup slower like 2 or 4 hour. I think it goes lower yet. Also you could change mp to May 20 high and go to faster.

There is another way to look at EU. There is a EU H4 from Jan. 2010 which is waiting for retracement (w/r/t) and it would be read on Daily if it retraced from here. It might not retrace from here and instead go lower into the pullback some more. I like to just wait for the signals however they come. Also the 4 hour setup has stage imbalance left of the mp so it can only be valid for STS or CSA but not PTS.

Hi Retry,

Thanks for your reply. I got it after my below email. LOL.

Thanks again. I look forward to your advise or setup signals, when forming on any of the crosses.

Thanks.

Hi Fxnizar, and Retry,

I want to know the final analysis part, which is after the CUT. What follows?

I understand that we have to watch same colour crosses. What does this mean. Pictorial explanation helps me better, if you do not mind.

Once you have the cross, then we have to go to a chart with the single pair of mas, how do we decide?

What are the templates for that?

Thanks and sorry to ask these questions here, as I know this is only for placing trades and talking about the trades. I only missed out on the EU trade, because of this part of analysis not being complete and as you can see, I would have been able to pick up the trades from around 1.4050 or thereabouts. It is not a biggie that I missed the trade. I am sure that I will miss lot more in future.

Thanks.

Hi Fxnizar, and Retry,

I want to know the final analysis part, which is after the CUT. What follows?

I understand that we have to watch same colour crosses. What does this mean. Pictorial explanation helps me better, if you do not mind.

Once you have the cross, then we have to go to a chart with the single pair of mas, how do we decide?

What are the templates for that?

Thanks and sorry to ask these questions here, as I know this is only for placing trades and talking about the trades. I only missed out on the EU trade, because of this part of analysis not being complete and as you can see, I would have been able to pick up the trades from around 1.4050 or thereabouts. It is not a biggie that I missed the trade. I am sure that I will miss lot more in future.

Thanks.

The part you ask about is the pullback evaluation where you match color matched pair that is nearest to the pullback extreme within 5 bars (2X chart can be 10 bars).

It is really easy. if the trend was up you match a cross of thin 13s under thick 68s and whichever one is crossing closest to the current pullback low that is the one you get the settings for the signal chart which is called an x-factor template.

That could not be any easier

If the red pair are crossing closest to the pullback low and you are on 1 hour then your signal will be on 1 hour using .764 x-factor template.

You didn't miss any trade at all because that setup ended up being disqualified and it will build into something else. Every jerk of the price is not a STAR setup. chill and watch some more. At 1 hour the price may move around some but you hunt for these certain traits sets and don't worry about the way things move. If that is not working for you then you probably want to look at 1 and 2 and 2-1/2 minute because those setups still take a while to run their course. Use the same things but at faster timeframes, you know, whatever works for you.

Edited by retry99

Dear Brother and sisters,

Well. few thoughts

This star trade system work,and worth also if we learn.

For me trading like a job(business) which is also we can call handmade job.

like tailor,mechanic.so if u learn then it will work for you.

Star trading system is like that.if u learn then it will work for you.

its a professional trade system.

its work those you are trade for live.not for a part time traders because its need

in-depth system knowledge and time.

lost few month with star now she talk to me.i can here her voice.she told me

" i test your discipline,your patient level and your

frustration level. if u pass my test then only i work for you".they(US)want quick fix which i cant do that,they quickly give up then they(us)compliant me(star),i am wrong, what will i do? its their fault and they blame me (star).

if they patient ready to sacrifice(time) then only i work.bye"[/size][/b]

this is what she told me.

for me, if i have star then looking for only pts mean, i am fool.this system tell lot of trade signal in between pts.which they call secondary,cs,52.

the pts enough itself tell what going to happen next few seconds to next few month for me.u can also.

i already post it, i cant. almost impossible to run all pair and find a setups.in a day.we miss lot of pipstrain every day.to use this system its need group of traders which have same mentality.then only we made pip.

first i think learn the system that is all. now i know the important of group of traders.i think Tom have lots of complaints from inpatient traders,its not work,like this,then he realize to start chart forum.

for me its need lot of eye and minds to find lot of piptrains every day.because h4 trade can be taken at m5,a m1 trade can run 2 days.so its need lot of eye and mind.we look for one train and miss lot.

i dont want leave you here.if u understand the system,just go premium (lot of eye and mind there).

people can say only 30% here 70 % in premium.i can say 30% in book and video 70% in this thread.please

read all find the gems,make a note then u have 100% of pts setups.all here.

no one can stop other earnings in forex.earnings depends on your balance,lot size,stop loss,take profit,and most important your psychology.even the star cant make you rich,because its about you only you.

i know lot of traders who are up to 10 years experience and begging the market "give me 5 pips please,please"

begging and worshiping the market.The market is always right, the wrong only you and me.for me go to market,tell i need this much pips give it to me, ask Right Royal and take what u want (done your homework)before that..command the market never beg.for this kind of mentality this system star will definitely work.

the star system masters afraid for their membership in premium forum its quite understandable now.

to make use full in this thread now we move to find a setups and post here and trade that setups and move there.i think this is only way to make this thread useful other wise we stick here and miss lot of trains.

Edited by fxnizar

There was one of the 52s that fxnizar was talking about. I found it myself just now; it was not on the watchlist. It had only an 8 pip drawdown. GbpJpy long at 133.54 on purple 5/31 at 19:00 I think it is GMT+2 using .5x.236 on m5. That is an agressive signal i.e. not a reliable one but it only has 8 pips to the trend extreme. The setup was on the 52s 0.25X. So I may allow a small amount of stop more than the trend extreme low of 133.46

yw

That worked out on the 2nd split adding another 52 pips for me. The most it could get was 76 but I took profit at retracement of 1/2 the previous 4 hour candle.

Then I watched it a bit and decided to use my 130 pips in profits on this STAR trade (1st split 26 + 2nd and 3rd splits @ 52 for 104) to use to support my stoploss risk for a short which I was VERY HAPPY with (another 323 pips - exited because move was already strong and NFP was about to announce).

I took that short because the continuation signal aggressive or CSA long trade would usually follow up on the continuation signal (original downward trend of setup) and also not usually give an entire setup to reverse. They are just trading on the temporary uncertainty or consolidations or bounces.

But now it will be looking for a setup because this bigger down move has at least double moves already in it. Tom says STAR is built on double moves. A lot of people think it is elliot wave but it isn't. So all that profit from an original 8 pip possible drawdown which it never even used all of and then a more normal stoploss which was paid for by the original entries which is given in the forum for CSA exit strategy. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Edited by retry99

stoploss???????

Dear Masters,

few Questions,please guide us.answer by your experience,no need theory's

Thanks Lot

0. where u hide your stop loss?

1.how happen your stop loss hit(SL)? WHY?

2.IF draw down is high how to take trade? (minimum lot size is known) any other?

3. what is best sl pips for time frames? your experience?

4.if we reach late the piptrain alredy started where we place sl? if its too high how to face it? or where we can catch the piptrain? next stop? how to place sl?

5. what about high volatility products?

6.any suitable instruments for star?

7. any avoidable instruments for star?

8. any pair which will give maximum result for star?

9. if star is give right signal, minimum lot+ s.l > our 2% money per trade,then how we

trade? go risk? or avoid the trade? your experience

10.any best % per trade for star? (example 5% or 10% per trade)

Nisar

watch eurusd d .5x 13,68 short trade

m.pivot 6.7.2010

pullback evaluation start now.wait to thick green ma touch the price action while pullback.then look for

same color ma cross each others. then x template for signal.

http://i56.tinypic.com/2058eg8.gif

Edited by fxnizar
pic