S.T.A.R (SuperTradeSystem) Trading System Trade setups

fxnizar

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Brother and Sister

i am really sorry i didnt post anything.

sorry

This great system must need screen time lot,

i only involve if i have screen time then i post other wise it may be misguide someone.

so i cant do it right now,

our Masters please take care this..

i personally love this system, there is no one near this!!

past two years i didnt find anything even 49% close.

Thanks to Mr.Tom

Here lot of illusion trading methods available only for our hard earned money!!

dont waste your time and money for them,

This star may look like some sma,ema,crossing system definitely not.

MORE MORE MORE THEN THAT., I dam SURE

Any new trader please understand this old traders please try to use it,

we forget our path very soon, which way we are heading.

all the path will reach the destination , what if we forget our destination., where we are heading,then all the path is same we differently reach the destination which is we dont want to reach.time,hard work, money,psychology, life all are vanished!!

so my dear brother and sister keep your eye,mind,and soul on your destination.

here we have a destination that is to make money on trades thats all.

where ever you go, what ever you do please ask the question is this help you to reach your destination if yes then do otherwise back to basics.

some body told psychology is most important for traders success, Sure i AGREE!!!

BUT that is not all the WHOLEthing, i think all u know a childhood game numbers or picture in disorder puzzle we arrange it right way with the use one free space !!

the free space is psychology we trader solve the puzzle (a profitable trade ) by use of little bit space available to all,psychology thats all...

i red some psychology books for tradings some of them great

Beware some of them misguide us

its tell, cut your emotion for profitable trade ..oh dear HOW?

We may think the Saint cut their emotion so is that ture if saint can make profitable trade always.. NO never

even the saint emotion guided him to become saint that is why he is saint otherwise who know whom he become ??

Use your Emotion for profitable trade, help your emotion to help you better,

stay cam ,read your emotion, don try to kill Emotion, its inbuilt to help you,wise use it..!This is zero sum market, our lose some one profit so dont give up prepare for everything !except nothing!!

This system help me in flow, state of mind which is i found just few month before

my state of mind in the flow of market. now a days i dont predict any think. just flow has it has market .

Thanking you

wish u all the best

Fxnizar

Edited by fxnizar

• 1 month later...
I have purchased star and have several times the manual and video. However, I still not clear of secondary setup. Anybody can help to explain the setup? Thanks a lot.

I have start the premier forum today too.

wah_castle, share some of your experience in the private forum later on...I'm interested in this service as well.

• 2 weeks later...

yes i am but it is hard to trade while on my work and i had some bad trades last week en i did do some ****** things with AUDJPY kinda starting to hate that pair hehe but ill try to keep trading at the moment i am at a loss

also there is a strange thing at MyFXbook my personal page is updated every 5 min but there is also a contest page where u can see at what place someones is ranked and there my status is not updated 1 only placed 1 traded there ?

yes i am but it is hard to trade while on my work and i had some bad trades last week en i did do some ****** things with AUDJPY kinda starting to hate that pair hehe but ill try to keep trading at the moment i am at a loss

also there is a strange thing at MyFXbook my personal page is updated every 5 min but there is also a contest page where u can see at what place someones is ranked and there my status is not updated 1 only placed 1 traded there ?

oh i see, maybe you can attached a screenshot of your trades here since it is just a demo account.

wel i am planning to become a full time trader as soon as possible and i also know i wil use this system

while it is not a hoily grail ( there is non) it gives me the most confidant feeling when i place a trade.

the question why there are not much people posting there trades for this system i think in our trading group we have a few Pro traders and they are not interested to post anything on this site or other sites they are bussy trading and dont concern about what happens here.

as u guys maybe notice on sites like this mostly people are looking for a hoily grail system for free

and are not willing to pay 200+ for a system if they are not sure if it is good or not

and if they manage to get it for free they take a look at all the systems they downloaden only rougly and then going to look for the next cos wel they probaly did loose some trades and where not happy with the results.

This system is no garantee they u wil be profitable only if u put some real effort in to it and most important accept that u wil loose trades but with a acceptable lose

if u look at my history on this site i only post about this system mostly

the only thing i sometimes follow is other reversal system

at the moment whe have a lot of new development

so i am happy even that i am now at a loss at the Myfxbook contest (yes i did take some more risk to try to get some nice results afterall it is a Demo but i souldnt do that

on my live account i am much more cautious and have a grow of arround 10%+ a month while on my work

i did take 1 week free and made easely 10% a week and that did mostly happen in only a few trades

and maybe 10% doesnt sound much if u compare it to some top contenders at MyFxbook but look at there trades

no stoploss and risking there account at every trade

some high score guys who where at place 1 are now back or even quit cos they dont have money left on there contest account

anymore

i like to play it save with stops even if it takes longer and while i have to do it while i work and that way miss some good trades

I saw a lot people criticizing S.T.A.R which some shared as a result and have downloaded the system, I'm not a S.T.A.R member though but I've gone through their manual several times since last week and did some bit of 'back-testing'....I'm currently testing it on a live account. It's unfair to talk without having gone through it. Most of us traders we want quick profits that we don't even wan't to work to achieve. Unfortunately a lot of successful 'technical' traders I've read about, Robert Prechter, Ghann and Constance Brown to name a few all have done thorough research of their indicators or methods that they use to trade. I mean they at least know what they dealing with, the strengths and weaknesses inherent in their methods or systems. These people never got 10/10 in their trades, even though they may be profitable losses also resulted in their trades one way or another. The point is I found S.T.A.R to be a bit confusing when I started reading their manual but through persistence (without anybody instructing me) I was able to grasp the concept which actually came to make sense in my head hence I'm testing it. Therefore if you seriously want to trade using this manual system, my advice to you will be to carefully read the manual over and over again, some day when you do understand it you'll be able to say "we wait patiently for our target to be hit before entering the trade". However, if you're not interested in learning the system leave it alone. It's not 100% anyway, why? because it needs you to function even though most of the work is in it, so better be willing to apply yourself. I only aim to achieve a wins of 6 or more out of 10 trades and with proper money management there will be profit in the long run.

Stay positive and wait patiently for your next home run

Tseko