The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!

• Forex Fan (Trader)
    • Forex Fagot (Broker)
    • Both Fan & Fagot
    • Not shore ........ mostly Fagot

Guest aroman
Whatever dude. We can all see clearly how many thanks you've given

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/Eatshitandmultiply/aroman_sucks.jpg

eatshitandmultipl hi.

It is ok and happy finally you see the point, it is time for you to adapt to the forum and become a positive member, change your name "eatshitandmultipl" because a bit smells and come back and we will all welcome you.

Encourage me man instead of your hammering me for the hard work I do, and always think why would I share anything here, I peronsally do not know any member here, but I try to give a chance to everyone to get some good tools.

Since you could not proof that what I share here was on internet before I bring here, that explain that I work hard on every tool for you and others.

Number of thanks it is a big gift to me and showing that good members made and effort to thank and get thanked, I thank everyone personally who click on "Thanks" it is a wonderful thing to get used to.

Be good and have a safe trading, and you never know that your enemy yesterday can be your best friend today.

Respect you but not your name "eatshitandmultipl" :)

AroMan

Edited by aroman

I agree Aroman well said, Thanks for all your hard work

eatshitandmultipl hi.

It is ok and happy finally you see the point, it is time for you to adapt to the forum and become a positive member, change your name "eatshitandmultipl" because a bit smells and come back and we will all welcome you.

Encourage me man instead of your hammering me for the hard work I do, and always think why would I share anything here, I peronsally do not know any member here, but I try to give a chance to everyone to get some good tools.

Since you could not proof that what I share here was on internet before I bring here, that explain that I work hard on every tool for you and others.

Number of thanks it is a big gift to me and showing that good members made and effort to thank and get thanked, I thank everyone personally who click on "Thanks" it is a wonderful thing to get used to.

Be good and have a safe trading, and you never know that your enemy yesterday can be your best friend today.

Respect you but not your name "eatshitandmultipl" :)

AroMan

Guest aroman

My lovely fellow members.

I am so blushed by your support, you give me a big courage, Please Please Please if you like tools buy them it is important.

You get a chance to try the full version but help developers too.

I have one tool working on it for now so please help each other in this post, turn this post to a true mega share by bringing all what you have and post it here it will be much easy.

Do not feel shy to share something already around, and do not feel shy if you share something small, it does not matter since everything you bring is good.

I focus on the forex windows tools and you can focus on expert advisors too, let us get active the more we share the more we feel free.

AGAIN support the developer of 4xtrader, I am in contact with him and he is a decent man so buy his tools will make me feel less sad - PLEASE

His tools not very expensive and he is a single developer so care a bit, BIG developers as ITC and others will bring their tools to this post since they are kind of a** holes and their products very expensive.

I LOVE YOU ALL HERE

Your servant

AroMan

Aroman,

Thank you for your support, i am confident that nobody will be disappointed with our tools. We offer unlimited support, life-time updates and extensive documentation for all our tools.

We update our tools on a weekly basis to keep up with MT4 bugs, MT4 updates and to add new features that are requested by users. We work very hard for traders to be protected against bad and unscrupulous brokers but without the support of people who buy our products their development would not be posible.

Thanks again to aroman for the support!

Guest aroman

Hi everyone.

I am very happy that my post has brought the developer to join the post as you can see above.

We are not demolishers here so I encourage everyone like the developer tools to buy it, YES I PROMOTE his product after he show a good faith, I am not getting anything from the man but he is decent person.

He will give a special discount to forum members and he got many good tools to select.

For now I will not post anymore of his tools just to support his income, but I am very much on big developers and will bring new tools I am working on for last week, please stay tuned if you can.

Love you all members and without you life would be boring

Friendly kiss :)

AroMan

Sad development here.

I notice you broke your promise and decided to share this tool with everyone here after all.

The people at 4xTrader have really developed something VERY useful here that can all save us alot of money. And sell it for a very reasonable price.

They're not "spies", "fagots" or whatever terminology it is you're using. They're just a few blokes who made something very useful and they're trying hard to make a few dollars from their new tools.

Your "Robin Hood" act is nice, but backfiring here. Without them developing new tools, what's your reason for existence?

You'll have to live without my "Thanks".

I bought the genuine tool. To support them. And I hope for them that more members here will do the same to keep new developments and improvements to their tools going. To benefit us all.

Edited by San4x
Thanks for the kudos...much appreciated!

Guest aroman
Sad development here.

I notice you broke your promise and decided to share this tool with everyone here after all.

The people at 4xTrader have really developed something VERY useful here that can all save us alot of money. And sell it for a very reasonable price.

They're not "spies", "fagots" or whatever terminology it is you're using. They're just a few blokes who made something very useful and they're trying hard to make a few dollars from their new tools.

Your "Robin Hood" act is nice, but backfiring here. Without them developing new tools, what's your reason for existence?

You'll have to live without my "Thanks".

I bought the genuine tool. To support them. And I hope for them that more members here will do the same to keep new developments and improvements to their tools going. To benefit us all.

San4x

Hold your horses and read what I wrote above, I negotiate with the developer to offer forum members a good discount 30% so all worked good for everyone, the developer got more sales and members get good discount.

I have a heart for this particular developer because he is a decent man and I offered him more sales with the discount, so he is very happy, having you coming and spit all words before reading will change my mind and nothing worse than I post every single tool of his, so be quite if you can and do not scratch me much.

I never say the developer is a fagot, but brokers are big fagots, and lucky from the poll at the top of this post showing more fans than fagots on the forum.

Hope you could see how everything turned the best for everyone, more sales for the developer and big discount for fellow members here.

Be happy today is better than yesterday unless you want the opposite - please crack a smile man all good :)

And yes I could live without your thanks but let me ask you a question, Why are you here on the forum ? to buy software or to download cracked ones ? common do not fool yourself singing you bought the software, I think you bought many software here on the forum ..... isn't ?

You just made us laughing at your buying story, everyone share the laughing at San4x song please attach a smile to the replay :)) :))

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Listen.. you know damn well who this is. I was banned from this site for sharing my opinion in your original thread to NOT post this. You called me a faggot and a spy and then Stormin_norman banned me.

Now you say you don't like my nick? Go eat s***! I will no longer be helping out in this forum. I lost the "sharing" attitude when I got banned for sharing my opinion. You talk of respect but you have none. So go **** yourself!

Your previous account was banned for posting affiliate links. nothing to do with anything else. admins have given mods strict instructions to not tolerate advertising, spamming and affiliate links.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Well since violating the site terms by sharing copyrighted material and using rude and abusive language is not a banable offense. It seems I can go off on your slant eyed **** wit a** like you do. Why don't you go back and look at my hundreds of posts and see how much I have shared and helped this forum. You are so quick to say something with nothing but your small dick to back it up. Have fun with that. But this place has made many of the helper/coders leave. Go look around the "post your decompile for education" threads and see how many of the coders are left here to educate stuff for the masses. You will not find that many. Do a search and see who is actually posting the fixes. You will notice those guys don't post anymore. They have moved on as I will. Just come here to grab the code that is shared and then we hack it and share it among ourselves cause dumb ****s like you have turned this into a big thank you circus.

Thanks a lot Aroman.. really appreciate all your contributions to this forum and wish you continue with your excellent work =D>

And I have a request too (I have already searched the forum for this tool but could not find it posted here). The product isn't cheap and priced at more than 500$ . Better I'll pm you the demo version link or as you said "informers" might let the developer know and they might take it down .Expecting to see the first post of this thread updated with the link to the "full" version :-bd Thanks in advance

Your previous account was banned for posting affiliate links. nothing to do with anything else. admins have given mods strict instructions to not tolerate advertising, spamming and affiliate links.

Well thanks for the warning first Norman. You're such a gentleman. I have read the entire forum rules and see nothing about posting affiliate links. I have posted affililiate links for stuff that I support like certain, ea's, brokers, trader tools, and programs. I'm hardly starting threads and spamming. The fact is that you banned me for spamming affiliate links but left up all the links. Including the one for Kangaroo, even though you went and immediately pulled my kangaroo affiliate status. So that after folks go to the link and buy your product you don't have to share anything with the affiliate.

We all know why you banned me Norman. You don't like what's going on with Kangaroo. It seems if you were more upfront here that you are behind that EA that this would never had gone this far. I would have come straight to you to discuss the matter like adults. But instead you hide behind your admin status and banned me without ANY warning.

I think your true colors are coming out as well mate. You saw that I was trying to stop this fool from hacking and sharing those tools. Just like we don't hack and post the steady winner code. There was (so I thought) a general agreement around here that seems to have been thrown out the window so kids can get there 15 mins of fame.

Man up and be honest mate.

Edited by eatsheetandmultiply

Wow! Aroman and most people posting on this thread, I am blown away! Do any of you have any self-respect? It doesn’t look like it. Are you people so desperate for free stuff that you bow down and worship an abusive little a**hole? Why don’t you guys go get jobs and earn money to pay for the things you need or better yet; learn to trade and make money that way? I promise you will be able to buy all the toys you want and have your dignity intact too. You people listen to this ***** abuse you, your families and your God! Are you listening? And for what, so you can steal someone’s intellectual property? I don’t care what you say about wanting to expose scam artist or just testing a product before purchasing… How many of you actually did that? If you did, post your receipt. Let us all see it. Sorry, but what it comes down to is that most of you are just common thieves. Go tell your mothers, wives and children about it. Make ‘em proud. Realize this; the reason you are stealing is because you can’t make money trading. And that is not a problem by itself, you can learn to trade, just not from this site and not from stuff that you have stolen… It will never work. And for those of you, who can’t afford to buy the software you need, all I can say is; you have no business to be trading Forex. And I say this because I care. Trading is not for people without money. It will hurt you more than it will help. You will see. Work hard and when you have taken care of your families and built up money for a nice sized account, go and trade.

And aroman, my advice to you is to seek professional mental help, I am sure it is available in China too; otherwise you will have some major problems by the time you will turn 15. Learn respect don’t just say it. How can anyone respect you if you don’t have respect for yourself? No person with any self-respect would talk to anyone the way you do. When you will decide to join the human race let us all know and you will get all the respect that you can earn. Until than just keep in mind that not one person here has any respect for you and most of them think that you are what I called you earlier, they might seem to be friendly to you and support you, but they just want the things that you help them steal and the promise of the opportunity of a nice future theft. They can’t stand you! Respect that!!! Good luck with the mental health issues and if we run into each other while trading, you will recognize me, I am the one

Tackingur$.

People (traders) will eventually realize that the only way they succed in trading is by learning , finding a system they feel comfortable with , and trade with good money management. Once you find a system that does work for you , you`re half way there. We should be helping each other develop and find this systems and adapt them on the way ...and not bloody 50 dollar ea`s and stuff like that . If somebody would make a profitable EA , do you really think he/she would sell it for 50 dollars ? Does that make any sense ?(unless the creator is karl dit.... , then yes , that guy comes every week with a new super ea for 50 $).... yeap ... any way ... aroman , if you wanna share , share something that u invented , share something that you created , share a good entry and exit strategy .... but mate .... this tools u are sharing here are made by a real trader trying to help other traders... he invested time and work in this tools ...he is updating his tools with every new request. Now that is a good person ... and does not deserve this bullshit... I don`t personally use the tools because i trade manually , and i go for a tp bigger than 5 pips...thus dont really care about a 2 pip slipage ore a disconnect now and then . But this tools are a great add on to a trader that uses EA`s for example... u can find that many times u`re ea is loosing while on another broker is winning. This tools can help you understand that and maybe even more..not even sure.....

anyway ...is evening here, so i will end my short post saying that developers like this , that offer a good product , NOT a rehashed piece of ****... should be supported and not stealed .... but hey ... you have the right to do whatever you want .. you are aroman ..lol