The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!

Guest aroman

The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!  

41 members have voted

1. 1. The Mega Forex Tools Collection (2) $1000s & Growing!!

• Forex Fan (Trader)
    • Forex Fagot (Broker)
    • Both Fan & Fagot
    • Not shore ........ mostly Fagot

Guest aroman

Read First

After I have received a very big number of contacts from forum members demanding sharing more of useful tools. I have decided to give more to the good fellow forum members.

1- To stop dealing with spy members and some sell comments, I have decided to password protect some shares and password will be given via PM to my FRIENDS list ...... You can also become my good friend by a friend request on the forum.

2- Silly members attempt to leave silly comments, TRUST I will ban you from my post, I own the post and I have rights to prevent time wasters to disturb.

3- Why I ask for click on "THANKS" ?, simple way to get some members appreciate what they get, I do NOT have any interest in reputation or so, I am giving what I have.

4- Annoying me with games of silly comments will make me wrap my bag and leave you alone without anymore sharing.

5- Take a moment to click on the above poll survey (Will help us all to know ourselves better)

6- Like what you get, then consider to buy it from the developer, he needs to make some income to feed his mother-in-law or to buy a better software protection or maybe to buy a pleasure protection to use with his girlfriend at their night bedtime. :-?

7- If you feel my conditions not what you like ?, then find yourself another post because I wouldn't care

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Post will be updated with more new tools

1) 4xSentinel $134.99 =D> Buy their tools with a special 30% discount only for forum members.Coupon code: "GN238MNKOR9Z"

Description: 4xSentinel is a Metatrader tool that can help you detect if your broker is playing dirty by using the infamous Virtual Dealer Plug-in on your account. The Virtual Dealer Plug-in was developed by Boston Technologies and MetaQuotes, the makers of the MetaTrader platform; brokers use the Plug-in to increase their profits by delaying executions times, changing margins, increasing the spread, causing slippages and re-quotes.

Download Links:

http://mir.cr/HLLEX7XO
http://mir.cr/9EJHKUGM
http://mir.cr/UDKXKYJB
http://asapload.com/info?id=118969
http://uploadbud.com/files/0TWPCLD6/4xSentinel.rar
http://qooy.com/files/5M2H6Y0NRD/4xSentinel.rar
http://massmirror.com/38a8aa7729e85cf5b589050185b0f834.html
http://www.multisiteupload.com/files/1VUNVUF6/4xSentinel.rar
http://www.multiupload.com.br/files/BWAGSVMF/4xSentinel.rar

Password: only to friends on my list via PM

More to come to this post

Alive and sharing

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Guest aroman
Thanks, However what's the password? I downloaded from:

http://www.multiupload.com.br/files/BWAGSVMF/4xSentinel.rar

I need the password, PLEASE POST!!!

Man .... what should I say ?!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you give a moment to read my post before you request a password here ?

Go get a cup of tea and read my first post and you will end by having the password :)

Respect you anyway

AroMan

Guest aroman
hy aroman

glad to see you alive :)

best regards and all respect

raul

PS

not demanding for anything, just expressing support

if u think i can help, pls holler

raul

Raul hi man.

I thank you for your good offer for help and support.

In return I will post more shares here, some will have big number of download links to give more chance to members to download before spy members try to delete download links.

Respect you my friend

AroMan

Guest aroman

Hi fellow lovely members.

For members who do not have enough posts to PM, I suggest you get active and post in this forum and PM me and I will send you the password.

I know many members registered on the forum for over a year and never post or share anything, so common everyone get active, share and get shared tools.

For members on my friend list, I will send you password without your request.

More valuable expensive tools will be posted in this thread, get them while they are available, since some spy members try to delete download links as they are mad selfish.

I love you all here (Friendly love) ~ hmmm fagots do not think the other type of love :)

Respect you all the way

Your servant

AroMan

Edited by aroman

Guest aroman
AroMan do you test before posting?

To CiDER and Valdv

Sure I do test every tool before I bring it to you.

Before I explain let me ask you, how will it work without you placing orders ?! :)

OK the way it works is you install it on any chart, open orders, close orders, or let your any EA to work normally.

1- If the broker (Fagot) is using vernal broker plugin then your order execution time will become longer if the trade in profit, if that is the case then the program will open a report after the warning alert.

If nothing happen then it means your FAGOT (broker) is not using the plug-in.

You can watch the video on the developer website ..... GOD do people do some efforts before come to a conclusion that something does not work !!!!!

Anyway its free, take it if you like it or leave it in the bin for someone else appreciate it.

Have fun, play forex safe, and catch up with some sleep it helps every trader.

Love you all

AroMan

Guest aroman
Not only did he not test before posting but he got all the free demos's pulled from 4xtrader so now no one can try them for free before they buy. Great job mate! Way to keep the sharing spirit alive.

Oh and how did your negotiations go with the 4xtrader folks?:)):)):)):)):))

Sweet boy :)

so why didn't you get all demos and open them crack them and post them here ?

While you setting laughing I put efforts to bring one tool by another to members here including yourself, frankly you make a joke of yourself since members can see all your posts just a waste, so grow up boy and share something useful that what this forum for.

Interesting that your name on the form reflects what you are, and interesting how you came with such a name unless this is actually you :)

so Mr. "eatshitandmultiply" go and do exactly what your name says.

Love you anyway :)

AroMan and forum members laughing at you such a fool spy

Sorry about my poor English..but I have a q ,why do you put any condition to your files ?. If you want to share than share it, if you don't want to share than don't share ...simple and clear.Don't understand the bright idea to put something with condition.

Good trading any way.

Sweet boy :)

so why didn't you get all demos and open them crack them and post them here ?

While you setting laughing I put efforts to bring one tool by another to members here including yourself, frankly you make a joke of yourself since members can see all your posts just a waste, so grow up boy and share something useful that what this forum for.

Interesting that your name on the form reflects what you are, and interesting how you came with such a name unless this is actually you :)

so Mr. "eatshitandmultiply" go and do exactly what your name says.

Love you anyway :)

AroMan and forum members laughing at you such a fool spy

The demos have all been pulled by the developer. Now no one that wants to try all their tools before buying can. That must have been due to your "negotiations" with them. Didn't some "spy" make it clear from the beginning that all the demos were freely avail from the developer and your posting the cracked versions would do more damage than good.

Meanwhile you continue begging for thanks. Talk about lame.

Sorry about my poor English..but I have a q ,why do you put any condition to your files ?. If you want to share than share it, if you don't want to share than don't share ...simple and clear.Don't understand the bright idea to put something with condition.

Good trading any way.

Because the reason behind all this BS was never sharing to begin with. It's all about how many thank you's he can get and how many praises he can get for posting warez that he found on the internet. Don't be fooled for a second that he actually wrote the cracks or patches for those expensive warez he posted. Now that he found a tool that was freely avail he has gone and screwed it all up. All in the name of sharing.

But make sure and shout "I'm the greatest" and give me ty and maybe I'll send you the ohh so clever password of 4xtrader.

I seem to remember 2 weeks ago when you weren't even a member here. Now you go around calling everyone a faggot (very derogatory) and then claiming respect. Your action are that of a pubescent teenager. I'm sure you'll fit in well around here.

My humble opinion is that it isn't the broker fault at least this time. None-of-the-less, they would cheat if they can use it in their favor. I believe it has to do with big sister and her fascist patriot act. All metatrader after version 226 is consider a malware. it has a backdoor spy routine. Just look at your cellular phone. They can track you and even listen through the microphone when the phone is turn off. Hopefully, in the next election in the US Ron Paul would place a stop order to this non-sense if he becomes "president." Edited by 4xmeter

who cares where its from as long as its shared and people can test it out before purchasing it. this PM'ing for the password is a little childish but hey - whatever.

"It is inconceivable that anyone will divulge a truly effective get-rich scheme for the price of a book."

Victor Niederhoffer (1943–), US hedge fund manager and statistician

Guest aroman
The demos have all been pulled by the developer. Now no one that wants to try all their tools before buying can. That must have been due to your "negotiations" with them. Didn't some "spy" make it clear from the beginning that all the demos were freely avail from the developer and your posting the cracked versions would do more damage than good.

Meanwhile you continue begging for thanks. Talk about lame.

Let me explain

One member here mentioned about demos a available, but another member has affiliate with the developer has informed him, lucky enough I was fast to pull demos before the developer stop.

So what I have done is I educate them and post them as a full version.

I asked the developer to give members here some tools since he is also a member on the forum, but he refused, so I have decided to give all open and full to members including you.

that was the long story short

AroMan

Guest aroman
who cares where its from as long as its shared and people can test it out before purchasing it. this PM'ing for the password is a little childish but hey - whatever.

Norman.

If you follow previous posts you would understand why I mention password via PM.

There are some silly members who download and then ask the download link hosting to remove links, also there are many members are registered on the forum who only keep taking shares by others and never contribute to the forum.

Such a simple PM gets everyone start to get involved and active on the forum.

I think it is not fair that people get something for free and put condition, whoever give should put a small condition.

About "Thanks" it is not a big deal anyway, it does not mean anything I guess, but wouldn't you say thanks if I offer you a cup of tea ? I do say thanks when I download something from the forum and I expect the same - SIMPLE

Why we stuck on thanks point instead we take and thank and move on

whatever

AroMan

Guest aroman
Because the reason behind all this BS was never sharing to begin with. It's all about how many thank you's he can get and how many praises he can get for posting warez that he found on the internet. Don't be fooled for a second that he actually wrote the cracks or patches for those expensive warez he posted. Now that he found a tool that was freely avail he has gone and screwed it all up. All in the name of sharing.

But make sure and shout "I'm the greatest" and give me ty and maybe I'll send you the ohh so clever password of 4xtrader.

I seem to remember 2 weeks ago when you weren't even a member here. Now you go around calling everyone a faggot (very derogatory) and then claiming respect. Your action are that of a pubescent teenager. I'm sure you'll fit in well around here.

Show us where on internet you could find all what I shared ?

If was on internet so why you did not get and share with us here ?

When I say respect that means to members

I maybe a teenager but at least I share what I have

You are the same member who post affiliates before and got banned , now you come back under a different name and your first post was here annoying members.

So thanks anyway for disturbing us, you not doing members here any good, so learn to share and learn to say thanks when you can

AroMan

Norman.

If you follow previous posts you would understand why I mention password via PM.

There are some silly members who download and then ask the download link hosting to remove links, also there are many members are registered on the forum who only keep taking shares by others and never contribute to the forum.

Such a simple PM gets everyone start to get involved and active on the forum.

I think it is not fair that people get something for free and put condition, whoever give should put a small condition.

About "Thanks" it is not a big deal anyway, it does not mean anything I guess, but wouldn't you say thanks if I offer you a cup of tea ? I do say thanks when I download something from the forum and I expect the same - SIMPLE

Why we stuck on thanks point instead we take and thank and move on

whatever

AroMan

Whatever dude. We can all see clearly how many thanks you've given

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee367/Eatshitandmultiply/aroman_sucks.jpg

Guest aroman
My humble opinion is that it isn't the broker fault at least this time. None-of-the-less, they would cheat if they can use it in their favor. I believe it has to do with big sister and her fascist patriot act. All metatrader after version 226 is consider a malware. it has a backdoor spy routine. Just look at your cellular phone. They can track you and even listen through the microphone when the phone is turn off. Hopefully, in the next election in the US Ron Paul would place a stop order to this non-sense if he becomes "president."

4xmeter hi.

It is a gift to have you on this post, discussion is the big value of sharing.

Your opinion is very true, if you look at the MT terminal.exe you would be surprised what they have added to SPY section, MT is bright trading platform but was created for brokers and banks to hijack money of traders.

I only trade manually, I have my simple style and I make about $200 a day and some other days I can make $800 a day, sure I would give a small loss away but max $30. the way I do it is trade when the market hot, I catch up with good sleep before I enter the market.

MT is ok if your EA does not get detected, and so far I found a very good EA and I am monitoring its progress before I buy it, what attracts me to it is the way it fools the broker and the MT.

When I have seen the way it trades, I have contacted the developer, and guess what ?!!! yes it fools the MT, so I came to the conclusion is before you battle with the market you will need to learn how to fool the MT itself.

Reasons of most MT Expert Advisors fails because the MT itself, back testing is another fooling SCAM to let you think you will make money and get burned on the live or forward.

Brokers make money from trading awards from lequidty providers, if you draw all your enimes including the MT then you would be able to make money, the market itself is not that bad at all.

The only EA I would use is the one that can fool the MT and the broker, and I think I found that one.

Can't express my appreciations for your posting here, and I take off my hat for you sir.

Respect you a million

AroMan