Post WallStreet Robot

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone program 3.9 not to trade "x" minutes before news time. Today it took a -120 pips loss on GBP/USD , just before news.

Thanks for the modification

I had this trade and SL as well on TDFX. Really bummed me out. I had other things going on and didn't even see the trade until after it was -60 pips or so.

I don't think a news filter is the way to go for this EA as it will prop drop more of the profitable trades out. I do admit that I had this running on many accounts with diff brokers and only on 1 TDFX account did it even trade. Wish I knew why it traded there and not on others.

You you please share what broker you got the trade on..

Can anyone program 3.9 not to trade "x" minutes before news time. Today it took a -120 pips loss on GBP/USD , just before news.

Thanks for the modification

I haddn't this trade .. good for me.. but i've learned now that it may be better to supervision the WS robot..

• 3 months later...

I have a problem with the Wallstreet Robot: I can't backtest this EA. When I start the EA (with recommended Currency-pair and timeframe) the log gives an "error -1" and nothing happens...

Anyone knows, what the problem is?

I found a list with common MT-errors:

http://ezinearticles.com/?Common-Errors-in-Metatrader-4&id=6660337

But it's not in there....

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Hello Phasna ,

Are you using the 2 EA'S WS And FCS and are those the real versions or else ...did you purchase them or you got them for free from here share share .... Are you happy do you make money with those 2 EA'S if so can you share the good deed and experience ... and tell me where I can download the latest versions of those EA'S ...send me the links on sasoiv35@bigpond/com

Kind Regards ,

SJ

Are you using the 2 EA'S WS And FCS

Hello Phasna ,

Are you using the 2 EA'S WS And FCS and are those the real versions or else ...did you purchase them or you got them for free from here share share .... Are you happy do you make money with those 2 EA'S if so can you share the good deed and experience ... and tell me where I can download the latest versions of those EA'S ...send me the links on [email protected]

Kind Regards ,

SJ

Edited by SJ-60

Are you using the 2 EA'S WS And FCS

Hello Phasna ,

Are you using the 2 EA'S WS And FCS and are those the real versions or else ...did you purchase them or you got them for free from here share share .... Are you happy do you make money with those 2 EA'S if so can you share the good deed and experience ... and tell me where I can download the latest versions of those EA'S ...send me the links on [email protected]

Kind Regards ,

SJ

Hi Rob ,

Are you happy with the performance of the walls street robot , and did you purchase the 1 live account or 3 live accounts ....just need your input on this robot in order to make a decission .With one word are you making money with this robot .

Kind Regards SJ

Ask yourself the same question " are you making money " and answer that question by looking at the vendors Live account by using your own judgment , link below

http://www.myfxbook.com/members/forexwallstreet/wallstreet-forex-robot-real/95290

Like all ea's they have moments where they performing well and then subject to market conditions they can seriously erode your account. Pick the times when they do well and capitalise on it. Watch other ea's performances and compare them and you will soon realise which are the optimal times. I often look at Best Forex Robots.

http://www.bestforexrobots.net/

Remember their performance is shown on a demo account but the overall performance of all ea's can be accurately gauged by this site.

Wall Street is no different to any other ea that has high and low performance periods

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Remember their performance is shown on a demo account but the overall performance of all ea's can be accurately gauged by this site.

Not really. The top robots they list are all SCALPERS.

One thing you need to understand about scalping is that they work fine on demo, but in live trading the broker can slip you with the spread and requote you to death so that trades that would have otherwise closed in profit, fall back to hit stop loss.

Demo results are NOT an accurate determinant of value in any scalping EA!

I speak from experience on live accounts from this, and from what I know about the business.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
guys all this talk about indicators... real SPAM...

OK than show us your verified mfb live performance :D Making statements without proper backup is pointless!

BTW you are in the wrong thread for such commercial promotions!

Edited by Freddie
Just tidying, pro, agree with your post.